eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Benefits are good, pay decent, just needs better management/accountability
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 19, 2017
Has the same kind of issues as many hospitals. Short-staffing issues, no accountability, often time no real teamwork. But it really still isn't a terrible place to work for.
Loved the Job
Full Time Data Intake (Rep 2) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2017
I really did love my job until I was promoted and when I told management that I was unable to do that job and I needed to return to my old job, I was told to suck it up.
Pros
Good job and great company
Cons
short breaks and they do not always listen
Ok place to work
Non-Clinical Represntative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2017
Beautiful building great environment enjoy working there they promote you to work from home they encourage it management was OK they have unrealistic customer service requirements they have nice competitions for the employees
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Unrealistic call opp
Great workplace overall
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 13, 2017
eviCore is a great place to work, however growth potential is slow and salary is very minimal. The benefits within the company are extremely good. The managers are very knowledgeable though the tasks can be demanding with such small teams.
Pros
Free lunch at times, flex time, freedom.
Cons
High workload, small teams.
Ok work environment
Non-Clininal Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2017
Best thing about this job is they encourage you to work fro home. The people were nice good training. In a beautiful location. They are always busy and they have unrealistic expectations for there coustmer service Representatives.
Productive Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 27, 2017
A typical day at eviCore was a working experience, when coming to work we do data entry for health insurance companies so that patients can get health procedures done.
Cons
Short Breaks, you have to bring your own lunch
Call center
Clinical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2017
A typical day at work was coming in and answering phone calls and processing medical insurance claims for MRI, CT, PET CT. I learned a lot about the body and diseases it can have and what type of scans are needed to assist the doctor for treatment planning. For the most part the management was great until the very end, they began not backing you up on "audits". The hardest thing about this job was sitting down behind a desk and computer all day and repeating the same scripts over and over. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning that a scan that you approved actually saved somebody's life.
Pros
Great pay and Bonuses at the end of the year
Cons
Annual raises. No incouragement from management
A lot of opportunities for a small company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 18, 2017
For a relatively small company, this company was really great at providing opportunities for its employees. Because the company is smaller, you are able to take on more responsibility and have your hands in different areas.
Ability to work from home
Sr. Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTJune 18, 2017
The workload would very each month based on the number of applications that needed to processed. The company did allow employees to work from home which was wonderful.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Management sucks
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 9, 2017
Before hiring managers, they need to really make sure the person is capable of managing a team, know how to handle their workload and is involved with training and learning the process their team have to go through.
Upper management does not take in consideration what employees are saying about their supervisors

needs new management overall
absolutely love it
INTAKE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 5, 2017
this job has plenty of benefits and can truly build your resume! I absolutely love this job! hate that I had to relocate! My training was awesome as well!
Structure environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 31, 2017
Just like typical a corporation - environment is consider friendly and management is okay - the hardest part of the job is the pay is low and they'r benefit is not good.
Pros
flexible part time job and working from home
Cons
no advancement
Non Clinical Rep 3 agent
Non clinical Rep 2 Agent (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 11, 2017
I love this place
I am remote and love working from home which is a option after your 90 day probationary period
the pay is more than any company out there and promotion within company is easy and well rewarded
the supervisor and leadership teams are awesome and very friendly and helpful
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
short lunches
Productive and fun workplace with gym for workers
Non-Clinical Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 4, 2017
EviCore Healthcare, has pride itself with outstanding quality customer care by enabling better outcomes for patients, providers, and plans. Foreseeable, its employees are being awarded by having excellent benefits and Supervisors that provide strong support and guidance to ensure the goal is achieved.

Supervisors and Managers continue to provide guidance and information that will ensure you deliver leading-edge information to customers.

Employees interact freely with each other; junior staff, supervisors and managers communicate effectively as team effort is imperative to realizing success.

The hardest part of the job is when the day ends; then you regroup for relaxation at the gym and bidding farewells, a day well spent and you are happy to welcome the next.
Pros
Benefits, Independence, Gym provided, Vto, Pto
Cons
Short breaks
co workers were helpful and willing to help
Migration Data Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 11, 2017
this was a contract position and was good.
Communication & training were lacking and it was hard to find items needed, but overall it was a good experience
Pros
flexablity to work remote or at the office
Cons
poor direction, communication, and training
Horror in your Home Office
Clinical Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  NationwideApril 6, 2017
Highly stressful. They make you believe the company is behind you, but inreality its only about money and the bottom line. Nothing is cohesive. You can get conflicting answers from different people everyday. I got so much grey hair working there. I developed a migrain and hip pain, because they never give you any time during the day to even stretch. They took away our bathroom breaks and then sent us water bottles. Our training was not at all like the job actually is,
Remote Intake Representative
Intake Representative-Remote (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 5, 2017
Although this was a call center job, I enjoyed still being able to form relationships with callers who frequently contacted EviCore. The job itself is very easy and pay is very reasonable for the position. The best part was that I worked from home.
Pros
Multiple Breaks During Day
Cons
Hard to Take Off
In my 30 years of Nursing, this is the hardest job I have ever had
Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMarch 9, 2017
On the phone taking calls all day, no time to clarify or read any important information, when trying to ask questions, supervisors who do respond, snap, bite and bark through instant messaging. They send emails and expect you to remember everything you read (if you have time to read it) while working continuously without any time off. I called out sick last year for having stress induced seizures and got wrote up for being out sick. This company does not allow the Nurses to take off any time unless it is previously approved. There is no sickness/illness allowed. You will be written up for not going to work, regardless of the reason. I couldn't even get off to go to the doctor. You are not allowed to go to the bathroom but during a formal break without a note from a doctor saying you have a medical condition. I begged for a change of hours for two years and a non-phone job for a year and have been at this job for over five years. People think this job is easy because you get to work from home. But it is easier to work with the public medical community. The stress involved with this job is not worth the money they pay. I was very sick when I worked with them but resolved after leaving.
Pros
The money is good, some paid holidays
Cons
Can't get time off
Overall Great
Non-Clinical Decison Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 9, 2017
Overall it is a great place to work but some of the management in the Colorado Springs office is not helpful and do not care about the employees. Some of the managers only care about themselves and how they are viewed with the CEO.
Company bought out, new management very difficult to work with
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 2, 2017
This is a good company however the change in direction and new management caused a very stressful environment. They were not partial to employees who had been their 10+years.
Pros
Good pay and benefits.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9