eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Fast paced, very stressful
Utilization Review Nurse (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 15, 2017
Very stressful. Many changes in short amount of time. Quotas almost impossible to meet for employees who have worked there for years. Great coworkers.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Too many changes
high paced/stressful
Consumer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 9, 2017
I was in the consumer engagement department. The job was a joke. You were to provided patients with lower cost facility options, yet we did not have the tools to provide the information to the patient. The patient had to do all the leg work to find out the information that we were SUPPOSED to have but did not.
The quotas were unreasonable.....this is a sales job without the sales title.
No Integrity or Compassion
Physician Line Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 4, 2017
I have worked at eviCore for six and a half years. Originally when we were Medsolutions I was able to get a promotion based on my knowledge and work-skills. Now I haven't been able to get anything I've applied for. And it's either because I have not been awarded an interview or they choose some one less qualified. This place is a mess with management, every time a member has an issue and you reach out to a supervisor, the supervisor looks the other way and basically passes the buck to some one else. In addition the ATTENDANCE policy is not family friendly... If you miss more than two days in a three months period (whether you have substantial proof of and illness or something out of your control) your superior will put you on corrective action. Med Solutions was amazing once a time ago they knew what integrity and compassion and honesty was. But now, all you have is a bunch of power hungry individuals with no compassion or integrity.
Cons
attendance policy, no balance for family life, stressful
Great place to work!
Medical biller (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 25, 2017
Great pay, great benefits, paid time off, excellent training and work from home positions!
They have a flexible schedule and room to grow within the company. Annual raises and monthly bonus
Wanna work for the devil?
Physician Line Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 22, 2017
Sign your soul away today by helping these horrible human beings help the medical insurance companies they are contracted to work for save money by messing over patients. They'll use you up and throw you away and then when you try to get unemployment benefits to get back on your feet they'll fight you on it and win because they have a whole legal department set up to defend themselves against such things. Why? Massive turnover. Seriously the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Working from home was nice.
Cons
Almost everything else.
Nice
Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Interesting job with lot of benefits including working from home. The only thing is that when I had to have surgery they let me go but would hire me back. I didn't find that fair.
Fast paced, but very easy job.
Customer Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 12, 2017
I like this company overall, it can be hard to meet the goals but I think if you are motivated enough it can work. Keep to yourself and do your job and you could easily move up. This company has many advancement opportunities as they are always expanding. It has the highest potential to earn money just by referring physicians and nurses.
Pros
Advancement opportunities are always available, great culture and open door policy.
Cons
Health Insurance benefits are too costly.
Cut throat
Sr. Manager Network Quality, Network Management (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 11, 2017
merged company that expected management to work over 60+ hours a week. if someone was let go, it would take months to replace them while management took on the responsibilities.
Pros
hours worked, pay, health insurance was expensive with little benefit
Worst workplace
REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 9, 2017
Supervisors had no clue what they were doing. Rude upper management. No support. When you are first hired they act like they care about you and then when you need something it is tough luck.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no support
n/a
Intake Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTSeptember 2, 2017
Data entry position, very fast paced. Had to reach a certain amount of fax images processed a day.
I enjoyed my time at this company and would recommend to someone else to work here.
Too much changes with the company
Nonclinical representative (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCSeptember 2, 2017
Basically when your working you are on your own. The supervisors does not like to take any escalated calls. You will do all you can to handle the call but when you look at the IM, out shows that they are away. We work for more what the company is paying us. But the good thing you can work from home but your adherence has to be over a 95. No one shouldn't have to monitor your break or restroom aux that's too much. We are not in prison. We deserve a longer break. Too much miscommunication with this company. Representatives showing supervisors what to do that should give the rep the opportunity to expand with the company. Also the new change with the pay scale for agents are ridiculous. It took me three years to reach a certain amount and agents that's was here with the company less than a year makes more than me? That's a problem.
Pros
Work remote, move in the company
Cons
Short breaks, compensation
The people that called were very aggressive and management was never around
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 27, 2017
Hated it, I was threatened once by a patient, they stated they will bomb us all because I was the intake coordinator who revealed to them their case was denied by our physician
Productive and friendly workplace
Call Representative, Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 14, 2017
Very productive in handling clients business and problems. Very organized and family oriented teams. Company is very dependable in the time of need. Great place to be employed.
Pros
Understanding with life happening issue
Cons
Not flexible with schedule to to furthering education
Loved working here
Executive Agent (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 9, 2017
This was a great place to work. I enjoy what i do. Great people surrounding the center. Supervises that truly care about you. Definitely recommend to other friends and family.
awful
Clinical Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  remoteAugust 8, 2017
horrible company, do not take care of their employees, no communication. frequent changes without any notification, then punishment for the unknown, followed by some action plan
Pros
Cons
no communication
Great work place, bad pay
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work. Company offers for you to be trained and to work from home. Not great pay, people have left as the work you do is a lot and the pay just doesnt fit.
Pros
flexible schedule, work from home
Cons
the pay
More interested in numbers and dollars since merger
Non-clinical Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 31, 2017
The Customer and the Employee used to be the primary focus. Since merger and name change, stats and money is primary focus. They lost a lot of good people because of switch of focus, too bad.
Benefits are good, pay decent, just needs better management/accountability
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 19, 2017
Has the same kind of issues as many hospitals. Short-staffing issues, no accountability, often time no real teamwork. But it really still isn't a terrible place to work for.
Loved the Job
Full Time Data Intake (Rep 2) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2017
I really did love my job until I was promoted and when I told management that I was unable to do that job and I needed to return to my old job, I was told to suck it up.
Pros
Good job and great company
Cons
short breaks and they do not always listen
Ok place to work
Non-Clinical Represntative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2017
Beautiful building great environment enjoy working there they promote you to work from home they encourage it management was OK they have unrealistic customer service requirements they have nice competitions for the employees
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Unrealistic call opp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7