eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Non Clinical Rep 3 agent
Non clinical Rep 2 Agent (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 11, 2017
I love this place
I am remote and love working from home which is a option after your 90 day probationary period
the pay is more than any company out there and promotion within company is easy and well rewarded
the supervisor and leadership teams are awesome and very friendly and helpful
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
short lunches
Productive and fun workplace with gym for workers
Non-Clinical Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 4, 2017
EviCore Healthcare, has pride itself with outstanding quality customer care by enabling better outcomes for patients, providers, and plans. Foreseeable, its employees are being awarded by having excellent benefits and Supervisors that provide strong support and guidance to ensure the goal is achieved.

Supervisors and Managers continue to provide guidance and information that will ensure you deliver leading-edge information to customers.

Employees interact freely with each other; junior staff, supervisors and managers communicate effectively as team effort is imperative to realizing success.

The hardest part of the job is when the day ends; then you regroup for relaxation at the gym and bidding farewells, a day well spent and you are happy to welcome the next.
Pros
Benefits, Independence, Gym provided, Vto, Pto
Cons
Short breaks
co workers were helpful and willing to help
Migration Data Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 11, 2017
this was a contract position and was good.
Communication & training were lacking and it was hard to find items needed, but overall it was a good experience
Pros
flexablity to work remote or at the office
Cons
poor direction, communication, and training
Horror in your Home Office
Clinical Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  NationwideApril 6, 2017
Highly stressful. They make you believe the company is behind you, but inreality its only about money and the bottom line. Nothing is cohesive. You can get conflicting answers from different people everyday. I got so much grey hair working there. I developed a migrain and hip pain, because they never give you any time during the day to even stretch. They took away our bathroom breaks and then sent us water bottles. Our training was not at all like the job actually is,
Remote Intake Representative
Intake Representative-Remote (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 5, 2017
Although this was a call center job, I enjoyed still being able to form relationships with callers who frequently contacted EviCore. The job itself is very easy and pay is very reasonable for the position. The best part was that I worked from home.
Pros
Multiple Breaks During Day
Cons
Hard to Take Off
In my 30 years of Nursing, this is the hardest job I have ever had
Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMarch 9, 2017
On the phone taking calls all day, no time to clarify or read any important information, when trying to ask questions, supervisors who do respond, snap, bite and bark through instant messaging. They send emails and expect you to remember everything you read (if you have time to read it) while working continuously without any time off. I called out sick last year for having stress induced seizures and got wrote up for being out sick. This company does not allow the Nurses to take off any time unless it is previously approved. There is no sickness/illness allowed. You will be written up for not going to work, regardless of the reason. I couldn't even get off to go to the doctor. You are not allowed to go to the bathroom but during a formal break without a note from a doctor saying you have a medical condition. I begged for a change of hours for two years and a non-phone job for a year and have been at this job for over five years. People think this job is easy because you get to work from home. But it is easier to work with the public medical community. The stress involved with this job is not worth the money they pay. I was very sick when I worked with them but resolved after leaving.
Pros
The money is good, some paid holidays
Cons
Can't get time off
Overall Great
Non-Clinical Decison Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 9, 2017
Overall it is a great place to work but some of the management in the Colorado Springs office is not helpful and do not care about the employees. Some of the managers only care about themselves and how they are viewed with the CEO.
Company bought out, new management very difficult to work with
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 2, 2017
This is a good company however the change in direction and new management caused a very stressful environment. They were not partial to employees who had been their 10+years.
Pros
Good pay and benefits.
Fun place
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Dealing with the doctors offices and helping them out to pre authorize MRI, cat scans etc... Helping the clients in getting them the correct testing so they can find out how they can be treated by the doctors office.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Recent renovation throughout building to accommodate employee performance
Notification Unit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 22, 2017
eviCore healthcare received a renovation throughout the building in the Summer of 2016. Employees were provided with new ergonomic desks and chairs to provide better posture and enhance work performance. Company does recognize employees for dedication and had work through ceremonies which is appreciated.
boring
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2017
very repetitive, averaged 150 calls a day. it was boring and no opportunity. don't recommend it by any means..............................................
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great break room with a TV.
IntakeReresentative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 18, 2017
I love the environment and my co-workers, the supervisors are very caring and nurturing. Every day I help patients receive approval for medical procedures that can be life saving. It is a very rewarding job that we do.
Great Place
Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 3, 2017
I did not advance after working there for 11 months. and was not very happy about that. i am currently working there. i enjoy the management team as they are great individuals and proud to be part of a great company but this is not the job for me.
Bond Clinic
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 31, 2017
Audit patient accounts to see if the patient may have a refund or if the insurance would receive a refund. Do monthly reports in a timely matter to doctors. Have the doctors review if to bad debt, write off or send the patient to collections for overdue balance.
While I was there we changed supervisors several times.
I enjoyed that the co-workers were team players.
Do not work there
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 30, 2017
Not a very good company to work for not enough training and just thrown to the phones after 4 weeks. Very stressful. supervisor not very helpful with help with questions and if your supervisor is there the other supervisors will not lend a hand
Pros
Cons
Pay, Classes, Staff
workplace culture
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  FranklinJanuary 29, 2017
The workplace culture is good within the client services department. The Client Services Representative team is a great team to be a part of. This team made me enjoy my job.
Micromanagement and corporate greed.
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 26, 2017
A typical day at work consists of you clocking in right on time, taking all your breaks right on time, making sure you can adhere to all the metrics of the job whilst getting paid as little as possible. Remember, it's all about the shareholder profits.
Great place to advance
Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 20, 2017
I have been working for evicore for 4 years this year and it's a great place to work! The company is a great way to advance and they offer many opportunities.
cvs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 18, 2017
company doesnt care about the people who are there. If you are lucky the people you work with are cool but the company treats its employees bad
Never work
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 18, 2017
It is a starting career job. The job will help you to grow but not a place to stay no more than a year. It is not a place where you can advance and grow. The pay for intake representatives could be more cannot even pay back student loans let alone a car payment. If you have small kids it is a wonderful job because you are working from home. Working from home with this company was a great positive. The only bad side technically problems happen very often. It is not a place I would want to work again.
Pros
Working from home and off on the weekends
Cons
Technically problems often, salary, and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8