EVINE Employee Reviews

Manager
Customer Returns Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 17, 2017
Typical day was never enough people, no support, expect to work 50 + hours per week.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the awesome employee's and their dedication.

What I learned : Always take care of the people and support them.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Productive and giving.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 2, 2017
Great place to work and you recieve your own desk. Management is very understanding and patient, and training options are available. I love working at Evine.
Not a good place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 22, 2017
I would now recommend this job at all to anyone because management or supervisiors don't care about u it's all about the numbers & looking good for their boss. The leads & supervisor are rude & disrespectful. They don't ask u too do something, they tell u what they want u to do & don't wait for a reply from u.
It's doesn't matter if you speak up for yourself they will brush you off.
I have to many shift changes to tell you how many & it's not peek season.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
rude & disrepectful
Decent place to work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 9, 2017
Easy job packing orders. Good to stay busy during peak season and end of quarter. After end of quarter gets a little slow and not much work to do, usually get sent home early
Excellent benefits but poor management environment
Assistant Lighting Technician (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 22, 2017
I don’t think that I have ever had better benefits than working at EVINE. However I cannot recommend this place a positive culture in which to work. They focus mostly on the negative in what you have done wrong with little feedback on how to improve beyond the initial criticism. There is no effort to work with you to better yourself and your positive actions will go largely unnoticed and un-praised. Expect to be watched by other employees closely, and for that feedback to reach your boss regularly. It is a somewhat cutthroat environment in which negative feedback of any kind can go a long way into getting you into trouble. Any attempts to push back against this feedback or criticism of any kind will be met with defensiveness and a tendency to push the problem back onto you and your performance. In some cases they punished employees though shifting schedules if they spoke up for their rights. All and all this was a very negative environment to work for.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Poor Management, Toxic Environment
Great environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY 42101June 9, 2017
I love working for Whine. The only reason I am looking to leave is relocating to a different state. If I could take my job and position with Evine with me to my new location I would in a heartbeat .
Productive and fun work place
WMS Superuser (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 11, 2017
I was originally a team member and moved into a lead position and then into a supervisor position. Then I moved into a WMS Superuser postion. Evine is really good at promoting within the company. Evine also changes their shifts which is a little aggravating at times.
Pros
Room for advancemnents
Cons
No incentives in learning new things.
Poor job security but great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 28, 2017
Customer are very rude and disrespectful. Hard to advance even though they tell you can get promoted in 6 months. Co-workers are great and so much fun to work with. Does not except doctors notes or emergency time off.
Learning experience with customers
Order Capture Agent (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 4, 2015
I liked helping people with their orders. I had some frexibility in my work schedule. There is constant training tips given to you.