Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice place to work, good co-workers and boss
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXAugust 18, 2017
I took applications from people with questions about their skills and experience levels in different areas and types of jobs from manual labor to office work. I called their recent employers to find out what kind of an employee they were. I helped place people in different jobs based on their experience level and skills in certain work environments.
Temp agency
Harris County Tax Assessor - Collector's Office (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
With the help of Evins Personnel Consultants Inc. I was able to obtain the opportunity to work for the Harris County Tax office and expand my knowledge on customer service.
Pros
Great place
Cons
Only hear from them when there is a problem
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77092July 6, 2017
No pay increase, even when your assignment has a pay increase. They are not convenient and the location constantly moves. The health plans are ridiculous and if you ask for another assignment they will not search for another one
Teamwork
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2017
I believe in TEAMWORK. My theory in life is there is "I" in the word TEAM. I really enjoyed working as part of the Evins Team. When my contract ended I decided to take some time to finish my degree.
Easy people to work with.
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJuly 1, 2017
Easy to work with, very pleasant, helpful in assisting to find temporary or full time jobs. The hardest part was waiting to get called to go in to work someplace.
Pros
Paydays are weekly once on the schedule.
Cons
Hours are not consistant.
Enjoyable place to work because you get to meet different people from different places.
Office Support/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2017
This place was a very multicultural job because I was able to meet many different people from different places. I learned to communicate with people in the public.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short lunch
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2017
Management at the Staffing Agency was very friendly and helpful. They also were attentive to my needs towards my career.
Most enjoyable part of my job is working with coworkers who enjoy working.
Great company
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2017
Evins personnel gave me my firs opportunity to obtain experience in a medical field environment. They offered great assistance in helping me find a temporary job that turned into my current career.
Antiquated culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
The company exhibited a very antiquated culture. The women were required to wear dresses and stockings. The training consisted of old VCR tapes. The management was a bit overbearing. The employees were wonderful to work with. Work day starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
Pros
Everyone is very welcoming
Cons
Need to modernize systems and processess
Great temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78757February 7, 2017
Evins was able to help me find a full time position at Maximus which I was able to gain a lot of customer service experience and was employed there for over 2 years. It is a great temp agency with many job opportunities.
Never have work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2016
This company is not consistent in finding you some work. Once your assignment ends with the assigned employer its like you end at Evins Personnel.
Fun and different
Clerical front desk/Office assistant (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 20, 2016
Worked at different location from Round Rock, Austin, and Georgetown. I learn how to work with different department and got along very well with others. I enjoy being able to travel to different locations.
I enjoyed working with the staff at Evins.
Warehouse Manager/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXNovember 27, 2016
The assignment was Metal4U; it was a fast paced, gratifying, every day was different challenge and at the end of the day, you were consumed.
Pros
Relationships with customers and co-workers.
Cons
Middle management and advancement opportunities.
Personnel very dedicated to finding you the proper employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXOctober 7, 2016
Job consisted of answering inbound calls for subscription to XM Radio taking. Did not have adequate training, had to work with co-workers to perform job duties.
Pros
Obtain more experience in telemarketing
Cons
Inadequate training
Consistant and pleasant staff
Administrative Assignments (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 24, 2016
Enjoy working with staffing agency representatives who have maintained consistancy and accuracy upon job assignments. Team members always responsive and helpful.
Great temp agency to work for
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2016
I have worked with this agency on and off over a year now. Staff is great. Receptionist is always helpful. Company finds assignments that match my skills and work experience.
Pros
Work with great companies in the Austin area
Cons
No benefits-unless you work 3+ months continuously
Good team work
Medical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 27, 2016
Good times at work with productive meetings. Professional environment that is family oriented. Telecommunication and computer skills needed.
temp agency
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  2855 mangum rdFebruary 18, 2016
i like the mangers and the overall company is great they find you work really fast sometimes u can start the same day, the pay is great and they give you options for your hours even though your a contract worker.
There are better agencies out there
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2015
Very unorganized. Had to email resume multiple times because the receptionist kept losing ing it. And why am I dealing with the receptionist instead of the recruiters anyway. Constantly see new jobs being posted but if you call about something "there's nothing available" I've referred people and they also get the run around. I'm surprised Evins is still in business. After dealing with Evins for a year (with no job placement) I finally had to just go with another agency and received a job within less than a month.
Pros
Cons
Only minimum wage jobs, no call back, loses documents, not organized
Negative environmrnt
office support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 30, 2015
LIARS! LIARS! AND DECEIVERS! This is an unorganized company with rules that change daily and no consistency. Every day rules are subject to change depending on which way the wind blows.
Pros
Free toilet paper
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6