EVO Payments International Employee Reviews in United States

Network Operations Center
Network Operations Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, New JerseyJuly 23, 2015
Working at my current location is decent. Many jobs, such as batch processing and monitoring software and network devices, are standard, but then we have the "extracurricular" responsibilities as needed. Installing new servers, troubleshooting logs and applications. Typically second shift, but have worked well into the night on many occasions. The management is very kind and accessible.
Senior Account
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 5, 2015
My typical day is very busy. I'm constantly multitasking to complete assignments and manage the staff so that they also complete their tasks. I've learned a lot over my years at EVO. I've learned so much about accounting procedures and I've also learned how to manage a staff on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. I really enjoy working with everyone and seeing them on a daily basis. I consider myself friendly and I get along with everyone. The hardest part of my job is tying to maintain a work/life balance.
Dynamic, growing organization
Consultant - FP&A, Int'l Operations (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Entrepreneurial spirit. Myriad opportunities to work on a variety of projects especially and particularly overseas where the company is expanding.
Great opportun ity for carer growth.
Risk Analyst I - Funds Management Team (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 1, 2014
Been with the company for 8 years and I learned a lot in that time. I have learned a lot about myself such as my limits for success A good line of communication exists between staff and upper management. When I started with the company there were only 100 people. Now there are over 800 people working there.
Pros
you learn alot about the business
Cons
they outsourced some of there fuctions
Relaxed atmosphere, the people I worked with are really great. Everyone is willing to help out wherever they can.
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 8, 2014
Friendly and knowledgeable colleagues, always easy to approach. My position requires in-depth knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft works and embedded systems. The key is to have willingness to learn new concepts every day. The hardest part is that there's always work to be done no matter what. I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere and great co-workers.
Cons
there should be improvements with current technology.
Great place, great teams, minimal room for growth
Technical Support Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 29, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Evo. There's a little corporate nonsense but that's any corporation. The management is personable and easy going as long as you're doing the right thing. They move around your schedule as best as they can. There is great job security. Only downside is that, being a smallish company, there's very little room for upward growth unless you're looking to hop from department to department over the years.
Pros
great management. schedule flexibility
Cons
limited growth potential