EVO Payments International Employee Reviews

OK place to get your foot in the door
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 23, 2017
Having never worked technical support before I feel I was able to learn a new skill and practice it on a daily basis.
As long as you stay out of ALL the office drama, keep your head down and just do you, you'll be ok...
Oh, and keep a close eye on your payroll.
Pros
Good insurance and PTO system
Cons
Management picks and chooses who rules apply too. LOTS of favoritism and NEVER a straight answer.
Great Management in the department
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 7, 2017
Typical day at the office spent analyze credit data, financial statements, and Merchant Alert to Control High Risk reports to determine credit worthiness. Worked with a great and knowledgeable management team. Great hours
Pros
Hours
Benefits
No room for advancement
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 7, 2017
No room for advancement.
The gym was nice to have onsite.
An hour break, with two 15 min breaks.
Noisy in the office.
Managers pay you no mind.
Pros
Gym on site
Cons
Cold, no room for advancement, no job security.
Friendly work place with some ping-pong experience
.NET Developer (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 30, 2017
Overall atmosphere in a company is pleasant. Not much stress. While working, there is a time to learn and advance your skills. However, company does not use knew marketable technologies.
Pros
gift cards
It is okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 5, 2016
It is okay, but there are always so many changes. Evo Payment Systems bought Encore, and it is a totally different company now. Even some of the managers have left.
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 11, 2016
The job is fairly easy. We are told what to do, it is up to us to remember all info. Fast pace, lots of work, and things constantly change. It was best to be ready to do something new everyday. Upper management is rude and most of the time cannot answer a simple question. That is the hardest part. My coworkers help me more than anything.
Pros
Two paid 15 minute breaks
Cons
Healthcare, cell phone policy, management
productive work place
Shipping and Chargeback technician (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 10, 2016
busy fast paste
i learned how to handle and ship items & work computers and do mail.
hardest part of my job is working to deparments
most enjoyable part is my co workers are fun to work with and work as a team.
An Industry Leader in Payment Processing Services
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 31, 2016
Great Company in the International Electronic Payment Industry with relationships at all the debit and credit networks and Associations in that field. Good Benefits and Management with a Team Atmosphere that also recognizes individual accomplishments within a team structure.
Pros
Celebrated Birthdays and Departmental Parties on occation.
Cons
Confines within a workstation cubical seated all day.
Great work environment
Net Applications Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 5, 2015
Development team full of nice people to work with. Great place to learn new skills on front and back end applications. Management is reliable and apply an open door policy.
Pros
Great team enviroment
Cons
Medical benefit is not cheap, salaries are just average
Network Operations Center
Network Operations Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, New JerseyJuly 23, 2015
Working at my current location is decent. Many jobs, such as batch processing and monitoring software and network devices, are standard, but then we have the "extracurricular" responsibilities as needed. Installing new servers, troubleshooting logs and applications. Typically second shift, but have worked well into the night on many occasions. The management is very kind and accessible.
Senior Account
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 5, 2015
My typical day is very busy. I'm constantly multitasking to complete assignments and manage the staff so that they also complete their tasks. I've learned a lot over my years at EVO. I've learned so much about accounting procedures and I've also learned how to manage a staff on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. I really enjoy working with everyone and seeing them on a daily basis. I consider myself friendly and I get along with everyone. The hardest part of my job is tying to maintain a work/life balance.
Dynamic, growing organization
Consultant - FP&A, Int'l Operations (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Entrepreneurial spirit. Myriad opportunities to work on a variety of projects especially and particularly overseas where the company is expanding.
Great opportun ity for carer growth.
Risk Analyst I - Funds Management Team (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 1, 2014
Been with the company for 8 years and I learned a lot in that time. I have learned a lot about myself such as my limits for success A good line of communication exists between staff and upper management. When I started with the company there were only 100 people. Now there are over 800 people working there.
Pros
You learn alot about the business
Cons
They outsourced some of there fuctions
Relaxed atmosphere, the people I worked with are really great. Everyone is willing to help out wherever they can.
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 8, 2014
Friendly and knowledgeable colleagues, always easy to approach. My position requires in-depth knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft works and embedded systems. The key is to have willingness to learn new concepts every day. The hardest part is that there's always work to be done no matter what. I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere and great co-workers.
Cons
There should be improvements with current technology.
Great place, great teams, minimal room for growth
Technical Support Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 29, 2012
I can't say enough good things about Evo. There's a little corporate nonsense but that's any corporation. The management is personable and easy going as long as you're doing the right thing. They move around your schedule as best as they can. There is great job security. Only downside is that, being a smallish company, there's very little room for upward growth unless you're looking to hop from department to department over the years.
Pros
great management. schedule flexibility
Cons
limited growth potential