Evolent Health

Evolent Health Employee Reviews

Arlington, VA
UM Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Team building activities
Cons: Management can be more productive
Evolent Health is a great company to work for. The benefits introduced are awesome. The activities and meetings held at or near the corporate office, look and seem to be exciting, with a great team building concept.
Indianapolis Office is ran poorly! Team leader and management has real job security issues!
Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IN.February 25, 2015
Pros: virginia culture
Cons: poor management, inferiority complexes, nasty office chatter, not diversified, expect you not to take your lunch, monitor your restroom breaks
The culture at the Virginia office will have you eager to be a part of the company! Beware if you are educated and minority working in the Indy office... They're initial requirements are that you be certified in your field but none of your peers are, so if you are credentialed and your team lead Isn't you will have real issues! They do not train you on systems, do not provide you with training materials but complain about the company not having it together. Well my analysis is that the company made a mistake of taking 50+ year old IU employees, calling them Pharmacy Technicians and making them managers and team leads when they weren't managers, pharmacy tech's or team leads for IU! The "Manager" takes orders from a whiny 50+ year old team lead who has never led anyone or worked as a pharm tech a day in her life! These people will make you question the company and their goals for the Indy office. My first day of work there the manager let me know they had inferiority issues when she told me that she chose me over another Technician because she had leadership potential and she was afraid she may try to take her job! Well the way I see it is if someone is better at the job than you and more qualified then that's what the company needs! Instead the "Golden Girls" gossip all day and talk about their co-workers! Good thing I'm educated and credentialed because I walked out mid day and landed a position with a company that embraces knowledge and believes in equality! Oh yeah, on my orientation day I was to have lunch with a member from my department but I ended paying for my lunch and theirs! They "left their money at home!" But they took me to their favorite restaurant and the bill was $27.00! I'm still waiting to be reimbursed...
Poor management and training-Indianapolis
Care Manager (Former Employee), IndianapolisJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: too many meetings with nothing accomplished
Management was confusing, The more training we had the more confusing our initiative and goals were.
My manager was very rude, probably to compensate for his lack of knowledge.
Coworkers were a great group and tried to hang in during the confusion.
Case Manger (Current Employee), BaltimoreAugust 15, 2013
Pros: salary and innovative
Cons: comute to arlington company office
long days
great patient relationships
great team
rewarding
Fast Paced Exciting Healthcare Company
Corporate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMay 1, 2013
Pros: walking treadmill stations, free fitbits for every employee, in office healthy snacks, 25 days pto, casual dress code
Evolent Health is located in a beautiful office space in Ballston VA right out of DC. We are growing like crazy and the company is a very exciting place to work. The company recruits top-caliber talent and has very competitive benefits. Employees are passionate about the mission of the company and are result driven risk takers.

About Evolent Health

WHY WORK FOR EVOLENT: Named among Forbes’ 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies and Glassdoor’s, 2015 Best – Read more