The Senior Integration Consultant is responsible for providing Integration Services across the suite of integration solutions including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development oversight, integration, testing, and deployment. Maintain a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value. The Senior Integration Consultant will actively engage and potentially lead multiple and complex projects, assisting in the sales process through to the successful transition to the ongoing service and operations teams. Provide knowledge, recommendations, and solutions that are of value to the Partner’s unique organization and situation while building a strong and effective working relationship with the partner, as well as coaching project teams to success.
- Synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific partner requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Assist Sales and Account Executives in building sales business case (e.g. RFPs, presentations, project plan examples, etc.)
- Drive contract ownership by ensuring integration expectations, terms and obligations are met
- Initiate, plan, and execute multiple and complex projects and programs managed as an integrated whole
- Communicate to internal/external stakeholders including executives to provide on-time, within estimates, quality deliverables that meet product expectations and partner satisfaction
- Identify and implement integrations and solution best practices across partner engagements
- Create, maintain and communicate Risk Assessment and Plan to insure the readiness of the organization to support the integration process and deliverables
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve or create business processes
- Interact with other Evolution1 Teams to accomplish project goals and assure solutions long term support plan
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required
- Strong and influential leader, with sound business knowledge and an exceptional ability to work with others to identify, mitigate, and resolve complex problems
- Ability to draw on a variety of prior experience, including direct partner engagement, related functional experience in technical and subject matter knowledge, and project management, in order to lead their team to success
- Minimum of 6 years consulting or CDH industry experience
- Strong consulting skills - Must be knowledgeable in one or more domains and able to quickly learn and problem solve in others.
- 5+ years project management experience in a consultative customer environment with at least 3 years in a project manager leadership role; 3 years of experience managing large scale product integrations
- Demonstrated understanding a project management methodologies, performance measurement and metrics, and business and financial analysis
- Consultative abilities, sound judgment decision making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Demonstrated ability to lead others to execute on complex business strategies, driving measurable results
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, influence and problem solve with various levels of client employees
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate root-cause analysis on complex issues
- Ability to define, re-engineer, and continuously improve business processes
- Able to collaborate, negotiate and persuade, while maintaining positive relationships with employees, peers, internal partners, clients and third party partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills including proficiency in MS Office, MS Project and Visio
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
To apply for the Senior Integration Consultant opportunity, submit your resume through Indeed or go to www.evolution1.com/about-us/careers.
Indeed - 18 months ago