As a Business Analyst at Evolv you will be responsible for delivering meaningful analytical insights that help our clients understand how they can improve attrition and performance within their hourly workforce. You will work directly with Data Solutions, Account Management, and Selection Science to ensure that clients understand the value being created by our software platform.
Who is Evolv?
Evolv harnesses the power of big data predictive analytics and machine learning to uncover and correct the inefficiencies that undermine the performance of global workforces. Evolv’s SaaS-based analytics workforce profitability solution delivers actionable decision support throughout the employee lifecycle by identifying improvement areas and transforming core operational business processes to drive increased employee retention, productivity and engagement. Evolv delivers specific operational savings and increased operating profitability for each client averaging millions of dollars. Visit our website for more information: www.evolvondemand.com
- Analyze attrition and performance data on behalf of clients to generate reports that indicate how much value the platform is creating;
- Respond to custom requests from clients for additional insight into the drivers of workforce profitability;
- Meet with Account Managers to explain the methodologies that the Analytics team uses to measure employee attrition and productivity;
- Support our Sales team by creating business cases for prospective clients that model the expected savings from utilizing Evolv’s solution;
- Mine our data for interesting trends and insights that yield sound bites which our Marketing team can then release to major press outlets;
- Engage in quantitative research on topics of interest in order to write White Papers that demonstrate Evolv’s thought leadership in this space (see website for examples);
- Collaborate with our research partners at Wharton and Yale in order to publish academic papers from our large datasets and proprietary methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, or other data intensive discipline highly preferred;
- Experience performing academic research in a university setting;
- Familiarity with statistical programming languages like STATA, SAS, or R;
- Experience interacting with large databases and pulling data via SQL queries;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, unstructured environment;
- Capable of applying creative, original, and thoughtful solutions to traditional business problems;
- Ability to thrive on uncertainty and manage multiple deadlines;
- Passionate about new technology and creating modern solutions for human resources enterprise software.
DOE and education. Total compensation package includes bonuses, stock options, and benefits
Why You Should Apply Today:
- Be part of fast growing company where your ideas will be heard and implemented!
- Join the data and analytics team within a company’s whose core value proposition is data and analytics. In other words, join the big data revolution!
- Be surrounded by smart and passionate entrepreneurs, who have worked with some of the most successful businesspeople in the Bay Area, as well as the country!
- Use data and analytics to make a happier workforce by helping people find and stay in jobs for which they are a better fit!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance benefits after 30 days of employment!
- Casual and team-oriented environment!
We do not sponsor H1-B visas for this position at this time.
Interested parties should submit a brief cover letter and resume.