Senior Quantitative Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst at Evolv, you will be responsible for leading a team responsible for delivering reporting and analytics that helps our clients understand how they can improve attrition and performance within their hourly workforce. You will work directly with Data Solutions, Account Management, and Selection Science to help ensure that clients understand the value being created by our software platform.
- Lead the team responsible for analyzing attrition and performance data on behalf of clients to generate reports that indicate how much value the platform is creating
- Coordinate responses to custom requests from clients for additional insight into the drivers of workforce profitability
- Meet with Account Managers as well as current and prospective clients to explain the methodologies that the Analytics team uses to measure employee attrition and productivity
- Support our Sales team by creating business cases for prospective clients that model the expected savings from utilizing Evolv’s solution
- Standardize any functionality into the code library that adds value to the services the team provides to Evolv’s clients
- Guide Junior Analysts as they mine our data for interesting trends and insights that yield sound bites our Marketing team can then release to major press outlets
- Engage in quantitative research on topics of interest in order to write White Papers that demonstrate Evolv’s thought leadership in this space (see website for examples)
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline plus 3-5 years of work experience.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline with at least 1 year of work experience in a quantitative capacity
- At least 1 year experience performing academic research in a university setting (within the social sciences)
- Fluency with statistical programming in languages like STATA, SAS, or R
- Significant experience interacting with large databases and pulling data via SQL queries
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to manage a team within a dynamic, unstructured environment
- Capable of applying creative, original, and thoughtful solutions to traditional business problems
- Ability to thrive on uncertainty and juggle multiple deadlines
- Passionate about new technology and creating modern solutions for human resources enterprise software.
Why you should Apply today:
- Be part of fast growing company where your ideas will be heard and implemented!
- Join the data and analytics team within a company’s whose core value proposition is data and analytics. In other words, join the big data revolution!
- Be surrounded by smart and passionate entrepreneurs, who have worked with some of the most successful businesspeople in the Bay Area, as well as the country!
- Use data and analytics to make a happier workforce by helping people find and stay in jobs for which they are a better fit!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance benefits after 30 days of employment!
- Casual and team-oriented environment!
Indeed - 12 months ago