A National Loan Production Office (50 states) is seeking an experienced Loan Processor, capable of handling advanced loan processing duties within Encompass 360.
We desire candidates who are dedicated, aggressive and can demonstrate a CURRENT, working knowledge of lending guidelines (Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo) including HARP.
Summary of Desired Skills / Experience
- Disclosure Compliance
- Experience working with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP)
- Ability to analyze credit, income, asset and collateral documents (Including Corporate Tax Returns;1065/1120’s)
- Able to order anti-fraud reports, flood, escrow, title, supplements
- Relentless approach and willingness to follow up with borrowers, escrow, title, AMC, loan officers, or others as necessary, in order to move files along
- Experience working with the Encompass 360
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Review Encompass for completeness on new submissions
- Disclose / Re-disclose files as applicable
- Order flood cert, Escrow/Title
- Order appraisal and insurance, Verifs as needed
- Order Mavent / DataVerify Reports (Clear any warnings that might come up)
- Order IRS Transcripts
- Verify accuracy of documents received. Review loan files to ensure all documents are received, signed and correct prior to submission.
- Work directly with escrow to finalize Estimated HUD1 / Details of Transaction
- Submit files to underwriting for approval (once all AUS findings are validated properly)
Qualified Candidates should possess the following minimum skills:
- Minimum of 2 years RECENT loan processing experience.
- Recent experience processing full doc loans (CONV, FHA, VA)
- Must have the ability to close 15+ full doc files monthly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Detail oriented, passionate about quality
- Self-motivated Individual- keeps abreast of guideline and program changes
- Ability to manage time wisely- able to meet timelines
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard