EVOLVE BANK AND TRUST Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor management
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village COJanuary 25, 2015
Run! The branch manager of the Greenwood Village office is shady!!! I was the first processor hired for the Greenwood Village office. I was expected to do things that were unethical and outright illegal. It was expected of me to do the loan applications .. including rates and fees that should have been discussed by a licensed loan officer.. not an unlicensed processor! I was told I would be paid salary plus bonus... didn't happen! I stuck it out for about 5 months thinking it would get better... never happened! I had to call the labor department and file a complaint to get paid! Good points ... hmmm.. I could work whatever hours I wanted because they had virtually no pipeline! And made zero effort to bring in new deals! Don't trust management's promises! Especially when it comes to pay!!! Be warned!!!!
Pros
flexibility with hours
Cons
doesn't pay what they promise!
Workplace atmosphere
Employee (Current Employee) –  TNNovember 3, 2014
Just like at every workplace there are some coworkers that are difficult to deal with. Management for the most part are very laid back as long as the work is getting done.
Horrible place to work
Loan officer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood VillageFebruary 4, 2014
The Greenwood Village office is a joke - office is not managed, the branch managers loans close and take priority over everyone else, horrible processing - no structure - very rude processors. would not work in this office. Don't be misled my the lies of the branch manager
laid back atmosphere
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 1, 2013
Very nice place to work, good coworkers and management. Very laid back atmosphere.
Great work atmosphere relaxed dress
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAAugust 14, 2013
Working at Evolve Bank and Trust in Foothill Ranch CA - was a good experience. The whole office is very friendly and none of that back stabbing you find at other employers.

Management is very fair but bottom line.

Most enjoyable was FREEDOM
Pros
close to resturants - and other businesses
Cons
healthcare - needs a little help...deductible high
very good
LOAN OFFICER, NORTH EAST REGION (Current Employee) –  East Setauket, NYMay 12, 2013
PLEASENT WORK ENVIORMENT, PROFFESSIONAL OFFICE. AS I WOULD RATE THIS COMPANY VERY HIGH.
Pros
travel
Cons
n/a
Productive work place with friendly people. Cold called leads and made sales.
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 9, 2013
Work began at 9 am. From 9-12 I caught up on leads I had in my pipeline to follow up on. 12-1 lunch. 1-3 called new leads and made new loans. 3-5 called leads that I could not reach. Overall a friendly place. I am looking for more of a hands on experience rather than sitting in front of a computer.
Pros
free lunch, salary, flexible hours
Cons
no benefits

Want to know more about EVOLVE BANK AND TRUST?

Ask a question