Evonik Industries

Evonik Industries Employer Reviews

Good Company, but Unappreciative
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Lafayette, IndianaDecember 10, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: terrible pay, not enough hours
On a daily basis, I make sure all the lab technicians have the supplies they need to make sure they can do their jobs in a timely manner.

I have learned that many things from Evonik like making sure to stay organized and I have updated my skills in Word, Excel. Also I learned how to use SAP and TabFusion.

Management is great, they fix any problems that you have and always listen when you need something.

Co-workers are pleasant. Everyone is nice and welcoming.

The hardest part about my job is to keep up with the logbooks. No everyone informs me of when a logbook has been taken out of the cabinet and then I have to go on a scavenger hunt just to find the book.

I enjoy my job because I get to meet many different kinds of people from different cultures.
Enjoyable work and work environment.
Formulation Development Engineer, Intern (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 5, 2014
Evonik gives an enjoyable work environment and pleasant co-workers that are very team oriented. I have learned many things about pharmaceutical processing for both small scale and GMP manufacturing. Each project presents its own unique challenges and trouble shooting through these issues has been very rewarding.
Good company but no defined culture
Manager (Current Employee), USOctober 9, 2014
Good company but no defined culture. Hardest part of job is understanding priorities due to rapid company changes and no defined processes/procedures. Good people and very business focused.
Great Experience
Freight Payment Administrator (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 19, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: not perm.
I really enjoyed working for and with this company. The enivronment was wonderful. I only wish it was a direct hire.
World Class work environment
Business Line Controller (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 10, 2013
Pros: provide very reasonable and healthy breakfast/lunch
Cons: difficult to take a long vacation
A typical day at work is very dynamic and productive. I have to deal with a lot of financial and business issues everyday. Our department works hand-in-hands with other departments in the company. I.e. we work with Customer Service, Sales Representatives, Logistics, Supply Chain and Plant Operation. In addition, we work closely with our co-workers in a team spirit in order to meet our goals. I also work with internal and external auditors to comply with all the auditing procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling and meeting with our co-workers in Germany Headquarters. We are benefited each other by cross culture training. The hardest part of the job is to meet the tight deadlines and delivery all additional projects on time with high quality.
Great Work Environment
Senior Territory Manager (Current Employee), Northern California, Nevada,Central Coast,ArizonaAugust 11, 2012
Call on Distributors, End User and Cold Called B2B.I have learned a lot about all levels of responsibility requirements for leading and directing. I greatly enjoy the challenges of working with different markets and developing long term relationships.In this unique position, I work collaboratively with a talented team of marketing managers and sales professionals.
In only a short stint at Evonik I learned the definition of hard work.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Osceola, ARAugust 6, 2012
Evonik Industries has a friendly work environment, but also a very hardworking group of people.
Professional global organisation
UK Sales & Marketing/Key Account Manager. (Current Employee), North East of EnglandMarch 5, 2014
Pros: excellent operational support to employees with good company benefits.
Cons: new challenges and portfolio innovations are lacking.
Autonomous role which is supported from Germany & Zurich. Our business line product portfolio does not fit within the Evonik stable and additional investment and new innovations are necessary for future positive development.
The role is very enjoyable however there is limited scope for career progression as the culture of this central European based company leans towards senior management being based in Germany.
I have enjoyed my time with Evonik however new challenges would bring greater career satisfaction.
Shift Incharge
Engineer Production (Current Employee), GajraulaMarch 18, 2013
• Evonik is an international industrial group with a workforce of about 39,000 and activities all over the world. It holds leading positions in the business areas Chemicals, Energy, and Real Estate.
• Insilco Ltd. is a member of Multinational Evonik Group of Germany, the largest producer of Silica in the world and 2nd largest producer of Carbon Black and specialty chemicals.
Empresa agradável de trabalhar, mas sem plano de carreira, ou reconhecimentos.
Representante Técnico e Comercial (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: clima interno, localização
Cons: plano de carreira, benefícios
Ambiente amigável e descontraído
Analisar o mercado, analisar perfis, dar e receber informações, feed back, diversidade, etc
Conservador, analítico e inflexível.
Colegas colaborativos
Burocracia
Dar soluções e ser reconhecido pelo mercado.

About Evonik Industries

Evonik Industries is the creative industrial group from Germany which operates in three business areas: Chemicals, Energy and – Read more