Evoqua Water Technologies

Evoqua Water Technologies Employer Reviews

Great Place
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee), Holland, MIJune 9, 2014
enjoyed every day, the work was consistent great group environment also the work culture is team
Quiet place to work, nice environment
Credit/Collection Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: its a contract job and ive been here for almost a year...need to be full time
I have no complaints or compliments. 85% of the job I love and 15% of the job I Like.
Productive and interesting place to work
Assistant Buyer / Expeditor (Current Employee), CaldicotJune 8, 2014
Main duties include: Buying indirect material and some direct material for project work, getting quotes from suppliers for the items which needs to be purchased and also chasing orders for delivery dates for indirect and project items such as nuts, bolts, valves etc. Arranging crane hire and tool hire when needed, amending delivery dates and prices – more... on to SAP as well as creating purchase orders and framework orders. Helping out where ever possible within the purchasing department. I have also been helping to resolve invoice queries within our accounts department and our suppliers.

I am also completing a project to find the best company to supply our Kanban system which involves working closely with the engineers and shop floor workers to get a better knowledge of which items are required including length, width & amount etc. completing a spreadsheet with figures to include quantity, price, min order amount then to create a presentation with my findings.
Another project I have been working on is to source the best fuel card for the company which again involves meeting suppliers and gaining the relevant information to enable me to put together a presentation showing the most practical and cheapest supplier, as well as these projects I have been given a savings target to work to on a monthly basis for all items purchased for the indirect and direct items. – less

About Evoqua Water Technologies

Evoqua Water Technologies offers our full line of Westates® granular and powdered activated carbon products for reduction – Read more