EVS Employee Reviews in United States

Workplace
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2016
understand cleaning process, be part of different culture, team work, give to the guest a 100% of customer services, feel part of the company, recognize for job performance
Good Company
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 5, 2016
Great environment getting to help patients work in a friendly company and also have job advancement opportunities . Great Company to work for .
Pros
Good company
Cons
no bad reports
Productive and great facility
Attendant (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 3, 2016
I had to clean rooms
Provided excellent patient care
Kept a clean enviroment
Love to work as a team. Got along with all my co-workers
The hardest part of my job was trying to clean all my discharges on time.
The most enjoyable part of my job was caring for my patients. I love meeting new people and making them feel great and cared for.
Pros
My facility has opportunity to grow
Awesome People / Hospital. Contractor I work for inconsistent in upper management approach
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 22, 2016
Managing workforce that is responsible for cleanliness in ever area of a hospital. The workers and the environment is demanding and challenging but also personally rewarding. The upper management of the contractor I work for is difficult with inconsistent at time with application of its policies and procedures. Also requiring many additional hours of sacrifice with little thanks or return time off. I actually had to go to upper management just to get vacation I had earned to ne approved before it expired.
Pros
Awesome People and hospital environment
Cons
Upper Management is inconsistent and routinely want 12 straight days of 12 hrs/day
The cleaning experience at a casino was fun and exciting.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 19, 2016
It was non stop work at time with all the cleaning, but I loved the environment. My supervisors were helpful and when you factor in helpful co workers with a fun company you begin to enjoy your job. I learned that with communication even a difficult task can be smooth. There wasn't any part of the job that I found hard and the free food was the best part.
Pros
Nice Co workers and free lunch
Cons
No cons
productive
Area Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2016
The most enjoyable part of working with Cleveland clinic is I got to meet a lot of new people and even build some friendships with the patients that were there for a long time.
Great compensation
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJanuary 29, 2016
training was very knowledgeable and prepared, job duties were very well taught. The pay and wages were very agreeable, the management was very accepting and willing to work with personal responsibilities.
Pros
wages
Cons
scheduling
Nice
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Placerville, CAOctober 11, 2015
Great place to work!
Free Lunches
Great benefits
Great pay

Cleaning and keeping up with cleanliness of area. The hardest part of the job is inhaling the cigarette smoke.

The co-workers are the enjoyable part, working with great people.
nice
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 30, 2015
good people to work with, they are very friendly and all hardworking people. the most part I enjpyued is the work and communication with the other staff
Fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Placerville, CASeptember 10, 2015
I enjoyed working with my fellow team members, and also the guests we came into contact each day. Everyday was different, we had a routine but it was often interrupted due to radio calls about biohazards, to cleaning up executive offices for a meeting the next day.

Want to know more about EVS?

Ask a question
Bland
Floor Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa ALJuly 30, 2015
The work was fine but managment was not so good not to recommend to work there until managment changes.
the pay was decent also the benefits.
Fun environment
Specialist/Howard University Hospital (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 28, 2015
Hard working day everyday. Safety is the number one priority. Management is easy to get along with. Co-workers are very understanding and helpful. We are a team.
Pros
Something is always happening
Cons
distance for traveling
Learned a great deal working there
Student Employee (Former Employee) –  West ChesterJune 23, 2015
Great place to learn.
Very patient with new employees.
Great management.
Fun cc-workers.
Hated to leave.
Taught a variety of different jobs during the time I worked there.
Cons
It ended
Life Saving
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 17, 2015
Work flow was great. Co workers very pleasant. Typical day full of happy, expressive, curious children. Learned more patient and life culture.
Pros
A Joy, around children all day
Cons
ER department, ever changing.
High stress job
Technician/Housekeeper Tech III (Former Employee) –  dallas, texasMay 19, 2015
Management is rude and unsupportive of employees. Unevenly distribute workload. Massive employee turnovers. There are rare opportunities for overtime, or advancements.
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2015
I really enjoy my time at Mt. View. I have been with them for 10 years, we feel like a big family. My job task is easy and fun to do. I enjoy working with the management and fellow co workers.
Pros
nice co workes
Cons
cleaning all day long
The job
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 6, 2015
It can get tough and hard at times. The job is easy and not hard to do at all. My co-workers are good. The hardest part is no part. Going on break.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Breaks
Very Beautiful Hospital
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  beavercreek ohioMarch 25, 2015
I love working where i do, and with all the patients. My co workers are like family to me, we all love and care about each other. The hardest part of my current job is giving up my weekends with my son and having to work.
Pros
Family like company
Cons
working weekends
Fast pace, ever learning new techniques to ensure excellence in customer service.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 10, 2015
communicate to my team members what their work assignments would be for that day and the proper way it should be done. Always think outside the box when it comes to cleaning, management is always giving me great insight on how to perform my position as a supervisor. My co-workers and I are always looking at better ways to maintain the standards of our work in a high quality for our customers. Some times our window to complete a project is hinder due to the volume of business at that time, Love hearing our customers tell us how good our casino looks in regards to cleanliness.
a productive place to work
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooksville, FLFebruary 26, 2015
what I did as an EVS assistant I cleaned patient's rooms daily sanitizing the rooms.
It a very hard because you on your feet for 8 hours everyday it is a very demanding job.
The management is very good
The co-workers are friendly sometimes.