EVS Employee Reviews

Job Duties
Manager Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 20, 2017
Oversee the EVS operation managing 80 employees Payroll Budget control ordering HR functions. Hardest part of this job is getting from one place to the other.
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 3, 2017
When I started here the management was great and provided any equipment I needed to get the job done. Learned to work better with others and communicate.
Pros
Free lunches, Overtime hours
Cons
healthcare
Ok
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 31, 2017
Working there was alright for part-time, but the benefits were WAY to high for part- time. Other Housekeepers would throw you all the way under the bus when you didn't even do anything wrong. There were to many classes to take . I would of rather just do my job and keep it moving.
Pros
Some Nurses and Medical Assistants were very nice.
Cons
Benefits, and other Employees
Great fast environment!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 4, 2017
Love working in the casino industry, very fast paced, something different every day. Lots of interaction with guest of the hotel and casino. Hours are not always great as this is a 24/7 company. But I always get a lot of enjoyment out of getting the job done and being part of a team!!
Pros
Very good money
Cons
hours not always great
Productive and fun work place
Operations Supervisor, Philips Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHNovember 23, 2016
The hardest part of my day is making sure all of my employees have the right supplies to complete their job tasks. The lack of proper supplies makes it hard to do a detailed job. But everyday we push to do better. And over time our building has become more clean and functional .
Active and Fast pace
Technician (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 2, 2016
Fast pace , generally happy customers in and out of the hospital. I loved the over all day because i kept the place clean for my patients.
provided a clean and sanitized environment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montrose, CONovember 2, 2016
Great place to get medical care with top quality staff and all aspects of the hospital had a clean and sanitary feeling. Friendly and knowledgeable staff was always available to help when necessary.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
sick people
Productive and very busy its a challenge.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 2, 2016
I like Engaging with the patients and making them feel important, safe and comfortable. I also enjoy cleaning, I take it very serious because a hospital carries more germs and infections.
Learning Experience
Senior Custodian (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 28, 2016
This company was a great start for me, I learned a lot from my supervisors and my coworkers. I gained much experience working here with awesome people
Structured workplace that held everyone accountable.
Dispatcher relief (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 23, 2016
Fast paced environment with constant phone call from every floor of the hospital. I kept track of over 100 employees and designated them jobs to do periodically.
Fun Place to work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 7, 2016
Great place to work I love working in the hopsital and helping the patients great place to work and have a career I like it here I think if any one wants a job this would be the place
Evs
Responsibility of the EVS Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 20, 2016
Working here was enjoyable except for some areas of the hospital that I had to clean we wont get into that. People I work with made it a nice place to be other than the job thats not something someone thinks about for a career. I needed to move on from this type of work
Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 15, 2016
A typical day work doing inventory and paperwork.
How to control the budget.
It is a good management
group.They work really hard.Working with different attitudes .Knowing that I have made my client happy
Interesting place to work
EVS Aide (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 9, 2016
Typical day consists of coming in having a group discussion in the department on the company's expectations for the day. Get equipment and head to designated area to get work complete.
HR staff (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2016
This is a good company to work for just not much opportunity for advancement. Hard work but fair pay. Hardest part of job is being on your feet all day, most enjoyable is variety of work.
Evs
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 17, 2016
I was a On Call employee,the more seniority you had the better your schedule would be.Work assignments would vary depending on what assigned area you were given for the day,which would also be the best part of the job,never getting too used to one position being able to fluctuate.The job could be difficult at times due to multiple request by management or when dealing with difficult members,but nothing that couldn't be handled when necessary.Coworkers were very helpful for the most part,great,friendly staff.Management was ok,although they were a outside contracted motel cleaning company in charge of the cleanliness of the Hospital,which they lacked knowledge of what was most important and would have staff attend ti less important matters. Overall a great company to have been given the privilege to work for.
Pros
Great helpful staff, pay, benefits
Cons
Unexperienced Management.
great place to at,and good people to work for.
EVS housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Miramar Beach, FLMay 21, 2016
This is a great place to work. the Evs department is one of the hardest jobs in the placed. We at most part do the work of three people this is a typical day.my co-worker's are great fantastic people. The most enjoyable part of my job is working around some of the best people I've ever worked with.
Pros
good benefits, and great boss
Cons
the work load
Workplace
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2016
understand cleaning process, be part of different culture, team work, give to the guest a 100% of customer services, feel part of the company, recognize for job performance
Good Company
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 5, 2016
Great environment getting to help patients work in a friendly company and also have job advancement opportunities . Great Company to work for .
Pros
Good company
Cons
no bad reports
Productive and great facility
Attendant (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 3, 2016
I had to clean rooms
Provided excellent patient care
Kept a clean enviroment
Love to work as a team. Got along with all my co-workers
The hardest part of my job was trying to clean all my discharges on time.
The most enjoyable part of my job was caring for my patients. I love meeting new people and making them feel great and cared for.
Pros
My facility has opportunity to grow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EVS. Our community is ready to answer.