EVS

EVS United States Employee Reviews

The job
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Florence, SCApril 6, 2015
Pros: Lunch
Cons: Breaks
It can get tough and hard at times. The job is easy and not hard to do at all. My co-workers are good. The hardest part is no part. Going on break.
Very Beautiful Hospital
Housekeeper (Current Employee), beavercreek ohioMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Family like company
Cons: working weekends
I love working where i do, and with all the patients. My co workers are like family to me, we all love and care about each other. The hardest part of my current job is giving up my weekends with my son and having to work.
Fast pace, ever learning new techniques to ensure excellence in customer service.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJMarch 10, 2015
communicate to my team members what their work assignments would be for that day and the proper way it should be done. Always think outside the box when it comes to cleaning, management is always giving me great insight on how to perform my position as a supervisor. My co-workers and I are always looking at better ways to maintain the standards of our work in a high quality for our customers. Some times our window to complete a project is hinder due to the volume of business at that time, Love hearing our customers tell us how good our casino looks in regards to cleanliness.
a productive place to work
Assistant (Current Employee), Brooksville, FLFebruary 26, 2015
what I did as an EVS assistant I cleaned patient's rooms daily sanitizing the rooms.
It a very hard because you on your feet for 8 hours everyday it is a very demanding job.
The management is very good
The co-workers are friendly sometimes.
Technician/Call Person (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: divisive atmosphere, no management support, lots of tension
The atmosphere created by management and superviosors was divisive and tense. The job functions were not difficult and the management was outsourced by the hospital administration which added to the divisive culture.

Co-workers were great individuals who enjoyed helping one another out. Yet they also contributed to the culture regarding management.

I tried to be a sounding board and advisor to the young management team with out success.
Great Place to grow
Aide (Former Employee), Gloucester, VADecember 16, 2014
Pros: the atmosphere is great along witht the friendly people
Cons: the pay could be a little more
A great place to work. The staff/coworkers/patients are very nice and friendly.
Productive place to work
Engineer (Former Employee), Riverdale, NJDecember 2, 2014
Pros: went out to extended lunch on fridays and usually off work earlier.
Cons: short breaks, healthcare, bonuses as promised
A typical day at work would be exciting at times especially when there was a new product to design.
I learned new software to include Fabrawin and Mitrac. I also learned more about Kiosks for NYC and lots of other exiting projects.
Management was very nice and understanding.
Co-workers where easy to get a long with and we always checked each others work.
The hardest part of my job was catching customers mistakes because there drawings where not so easy to read or in different file formats.
The most enjoyable part of my job was designing from scratch a new project.
I was promoted from supervisor to EVS Director in a short because of my work habits
Director (Former Employee), bakersfied ca.November 22, 2014
very challagening but I was up to the task I was able to relocate around the state learn something everyday.I learn how to delgate organize not only myself and the staff.Everyday was a different issue but it was handle through me and my co-workers.
Horrible Workplace
Attendant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 20, 2014
Cons: management is horrible, too much favoritism, short breaks
Management is very horrible. There is too much favoritism. Some of the co-workers get away with doing nothing because they do not want to work.
Working in housekeeping
Attendant (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSOctober 27, 2014
While working in housekeeping is a challenge you get to meet wonderful people. The work days tended to get tough when you are trying to keep your bathrooms up and you constantly have guests that always mess up a stall or leave unsanitary things around. However, the employees that I worked with always helped one another.
Good work environment, friendly coworkers
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: did not have to clock out for breaks.
Cons: no structure in department
stocking linen when needed, cleaned all assigned rooms.
I learned to work in a hospital setting.
Management was very helpful.
Met new friends.
Lifting heavy objects.
Working with the patients and seeing results always made me content.
Great
Floor Tech (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2014
Great learning of the medical feild, was part of the Hosptial Corp. of America. great enviorment and love the people there
Loud but calming workplace with great people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILSeptember 17, 2014
A typical work day evolved around guiding customers to their seats, making sure no fights start in the crowd, and scanning tickets.
The management was great when I worked there now its under new management.
General laborer, working with chemicals.
Machine Operator Press Bra (Former Employee), Metal, PASeptember 11, 2014
General laborer, working with chemicals.
Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
Safe and Fun Place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Cumming, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: professional environment with great benefits
Cons: management works for an outside company
I provide patient refresh cleaning to rooms to help improve patient satisfaction scores. I also provide support for discharge cleaning when needed. I clean the Dialysis Unit daily.
Fun workplace with the right department and manger
Entry Casino Attendant (Former Employee), Claremore, OKJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free cereal, discount on food, awesome people
Cons: a lot of smoke
Stay busy, meet all kinds of new and different people, the co-workers were all great with the exceptional few, but they offered so many classes for free and training and the benefits were amazing!
Productive and progressive workplace with guest.
Attendant (Current Employee), Northfield, OHJune 30, 2014
Easy going workplace and employees. Im continuing and wanting to learn more everyday, in many and anyway I can.
Worked hard, and completed my assingments
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaJune 24, 2014
Pros: caring and sharing with patients
Cons: short breaks
Cleaning patients rooms, and prepared rooms for new patients.
A very Lovely Place With Exceptional People
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Elkton, MDJune 14, 2014
I enjoy going to work everyday from the co-worker aspect as well as the patient aspect. It is such a small community that you are bound to know someone but it makes work that much more enjoyable. It is like one big family at the hospital and mostly everyone gets along with everyone, as you walk in every morning everyone greets one another and helps out whenever possible. For the patients they are provided the most exceptional care we can provide and i would recommend anyone to try and get a job here.
secure and wonderful place to work
Associate (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 22, 2014
I loved working at Bronson. I got along with everybody and I loved my coworkers and the environment I worked in. It was a clean and safe environment. I worked on the delivery unit and the hardest part of my job was watching the sick babies. The most enjoyable part was being able to witness the happiness within the families when the babies were born.

About EVS

EVS is the leader in live mobile digital video production systems. Its products are intelligent recorders combined to highly reactive – Read more

EVS Salaries