Ewing Irrigation Products

Ewing Irrigation Products Employer Reviews

no loyalty
Counter (Former Employee), caNovember 12, 2012
Pros: profit sharing
Cons: no advancements
Was a good place to work for till the sons took over biggest raise came in the first yr. After 8 yrs I ended making only 3.50$ more than I started at. Was over looked for mgr position many times they don't care about their employees one bit.
Great Family Company
Graphic Designer/Branch Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2012
I loved my time at Ewing. The irrigation industry is very male dominated and I struggled at first with that. I wish I had another direct supervisor, but I am thankful for the learning experiences I was afforded in the marketing department.
Professional, caring individuals
Communications and Security Engineer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZ/travelling across USJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: autonomy, they hire you to do the job and let you do it!
HAve to be the best company I've been fortunate to work for, make that, work WITH, so far. Anyone fortunate to be hired here will know in short time they care about their employees as much, if not more, than their customers. Great place to work!
Very supportive in work and family
Counter Sales (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 12, 2011
Solid company that doesn't forget the little people.

About Ewing Irrigation Products

Ewing Irrigation Products goes with the flow. The company wholesales more than 13,000¬†types of irrigation products¬†for water management/conservation – Read more

Ewing Irrigation Products Photos