Ewing Irrigation Products Employee Reviews

Great Family Feel
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2017
Great place to work with a family feel. The company has been growing at a really fast pace. Changes are inevitable, but the company still maintains the family vibe.
Can be stressful at times and fast paced, but that is because we are growing so fast.
Pros
Family, freedom, strong goal setting, great team members
Cons
Sometimes the hours can be long...lot's of things to accomplish.
Good company with a few issues
Manager (Current Employee) –  LouisannaAugust 15, 2017
Good company. There are a few things that could stand to change. Great bosses, not a clear path for advancement. Culture has changed quite a bit. Salary is not high enough for expectations.
Terrible place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2017
Company could careless about you. No advancement. Pay raises are terrible $2 raise in 4 years here, 4 YEARS!!! I mean it is a family owned company so I understand the lack of pay (greedy!) . Management blows. Benefits sucks. They still take a fat chunk out of your money! If I were you I'd just stay away from this place unless you're really needing a job. The way they pay is annoying too! (Bi-monthly)
Pros
Not many. Mon-Fri sometimes Saturday.
Cons
Pay, Management.
just another number
Local Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 21, 2017
most of the employees are good hard working individuals just trying to feed their family. However, there is a tremendous turn around rate due to many reasons, the biggest of course is the pay.. or lack there of. The under appreciation is a big draw back. When you see people that have been there over a decade leave on a constant basis you realize your just another Joe when its all said and done.
Pros
company events
Cons
everything else
Hated every moment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  nunya bidnessSeptember 3, 2015
More of a cult than culture. They know this and are proud of it. You must be a part of this culture (including being a yes man and never bucking the current establishment) in order to thrive. They pay pretty well, and provide quite a few benefits. But they own you.
That just doesn't work for me.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
life sucking culture, schedule, etc.
Good place to work, stable, excellent benefits.
Distribution Branch Operations (Current Employee) –  Tigard, OROctober 29, 2014
Good employer, family owned company, fair wages, great benefits especially if you stay long term.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
Fun Place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2014
Enter invoices for payment, fedex processing, vehicles, check runs
Pros
Who I work with
Cons
Respect
no loyalty
Counter (Former Employee) –  caNovember 12, 2012
Was a good place to work for till the sons took over biggest raise came in the first yr. After 8 yrs I ended making only 3.50$ more than I started at. Was over looked for mgr position many times they don't care about their employees one bit.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
no advancements
Great Family Company
Graphic Designer/Branch Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2012
I loved my time at Ewing. The irrigation industry is very male dominated and I struggled at first with that. I wish I had another direct supervisor, but I am thankful for the learning experiences I was afforded in the marketing department.
Professional, caring individuals
Communications and Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ/travelling across USJanuary 20, 2012
HAve to be the best company I've been fortunate to work for, make that, work WITH, so far. Anyone fortunate to be hired here will know in short time they care about their employees as much, if not more, than their customers. Great place to work!
Pros
autonomy, they hire you to do the job and let you do it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ewing Irrigation Products. Our community is ready to answer.

Ewing Irrigation Products Reviews by Location