Exact Sciences Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Cutting Edge Genomics Company with a passion for making the lives of others better!
Applied Genomics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 30, 2013
The entire organization at Exact Sciences is a place of "hope." The company is committed to saving lives Through genetics and DNA reseach, Exact is making it possible for medical practitioners and patients to detect cancer early enough that lives do not have to be lost to colorectal cancer and sometimes may even detect other types of cancers in the process. The work environment is one of great professionalism and commitment to the "cause," but everyone has a sense of humor about them and encourage their employees to enjoy their work. My manager and I lauged almost non-stop while we were together in the field. We made time for each other outside of work and when there was personal struggle, the Exact "family" was there for their employees with support and a helping hand.
If I could work for them again this very minute; I would without hesitation! Unfortunately, I was one of the very first people hired to market their cutting edge science, which was in the Wilmington, NC area, and our team was a part of a Pilot program that was held back by Medicare approval and other external factors that led to the discontinuation of my team.
If you ever have the pleasure to work for this company, jump on it! You will never want to leave. Just can't say enough about the people and the job. Enormously great place to work.
Pros
family feeling in the work place, support and excellent product
Cons
none. only external factors led to my exit from the company

4.5