Exact Staff Employee Reviews

productive and fast pace working environment
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 20, 2015
a typical day at work would consist in making QC and picking sheets. followed by palatalizing orders, scanning orders and making labels. i learned about the business and how to be a shipping clerk. my co-workers were really fun to work and be around. tome there was no hardest part. the most enjoyable part would have to be learning and understanding my job.
Everyday at work was fun because of my numerous co-workers.
Repair Coordinator (Former Employee), Lebec, CAJune 28, 2015
Pros: The company would have partys during lunch for certain occasions.
Cons: When business was slow we were asked to leave early.
A typical day at work required me to work in a particular department. I was required to perform the same task during my entire shift. I learned how to unload a truck container very fast while paying attention to detail. Management always was friendly and fair. My agency co-workers were always friendly towards me. My co-workers from the company would sometimes criticize about the performance of the agency employees openly. The hardest part of the job was correctly identifying the bar code on the boxes while working in a fast pace manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the numerous co-workers I worked with and got to know.
Exact Staff helped me find employment very quickly. The assignments were likable and I enjoyed working at the locations I was assigned.
Customer Service Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Very flexible when time off is needed.
Cons: Short lunch breaks
Enjoy working with the staff at my assignments very much. All staff members were very kind to me and made me feel comfortable.
productive fast paced environment with good people to work with.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Tejon Canyon, CAJune 4, 2015
day would start off with safety meeting. tasks would be assigned.
i would finish my tasks before lunch, then assist with anything else
Great place to work, great atmophere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: we had 2 10 minute as well as lunch.
Cons: temp jobs
I really like this I did get hired by the last company they set me up with but I did get laid off. They were quick to find me a job.
productive workplace
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Valencia, CAFebruary 17, 2015
great staff that accommodate your needs in the work place. possibilities of advancement in the wok place. flexible hours
Exact Staff
Data entry of purchase orders & sales (Former Employee), Valencia CAFebruary 10, 2015
Enter all the day to day base in system . Return to location all the product that has been return for damage reasons or other personal reasons. I had many co-workers witch i love working with others as a team.
Unprofessionalism At Its' Best!!!
Plant Administrator (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Cons: unprofessionalism, racist and sexist hiring practices, unequal treatment by hiring staff, unworkable conditions
I've learned that slavery has upgraded its' practices by masking as a temp agency within a company like Exact Staff. A typical day at work involves the hiring staffer complaining of having to speak with individuals who are actively searching for employment, but only hire individuals who are of a specific race/creed.

The hardest part of the job was having to work within an environment that prided itself on having open communication with its employees' but turned around to utilize the information gained as a tool of submission and degradation. In addition, the toughest part of the job was having to endure sexist treatment from several co-workers/higher management who dismissed women who were forward thinking and capable. They also utilized racist ideologies within their hiring practices, by continuously speaking about the working staff in a demurring manner without a thorough evaluation of an individual's skill and qualification. Working staff had to endure standing to eat their lunch in a confined space that could only fit 20 people, but having a staff of a 100 plus, I witnessed individuals packed like sardines in a can just to take a 30min lunch and return to working long hours and then expected to "hit weight."
great company to work for
Outbound Lead Worker (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great jobs
stock trailers
learned how to stock trailers at highest quality
great co-workers
assignment completing
being apart of the team
Productive and Team Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Learned Management skills as well as Utilized my Administrative skills.
Average
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CADecember 12, 2014
great balance no time on the weekends and the supervisor was racist
Great company variety.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CANovember 16, 2014
Pros: company variety.
Cons: not permanent position.
Same functions as for previous company. Perform administrative responsibilities for clients. Answered phones, set up meetings, transcribed meeting notes. Created letters that were dictated.
Product busy days
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), OxnardNovember 11, 2014
Team work to fulfill clients needs

Hardest part: Communicating management
Enjoyable: The team I worked with
friendly
General Laborer (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great co-workers team atmosphere
fast paced, friendly co workers,able to work different sites
forklift operator for Ikea
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Perryville, MDOctober 15, 2014
my day would consist of driving a forklift to pick and drop off boxes. I've learned how to drive a forklift from the job and i loved the management they have on the floor. my co- workers were great and the hardest part of the job I think would be driving in aisles with others and the most enjoyable part would be just driving the forklift
Great staff, good people
Colorado (Former Employee), AuroraOctober 13, 2014
Pros: experience
Stayed active, stayed motivated, good management, and positive energy. I learned how to better my staffing, and training.
Not what I expected
Legal Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 9, 2014
Exact Staff was very unorganized and not really listening to what the employer would have to say. Was not happy.
Good place to work for
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), 428 1/2 st Woodland Ca 95695June 23, 2014
Pros: great personnel and very informative
Cons: wish it was temp to hire
So far everything has been good working for them, the work is steady pace keeps me moving no down time and every employee is helpful with advice
Its good if you have need for a Temporary Job.
Warehouse (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJune 20, 2014
Pros: i was kept busy
Cons: temp job
Don't like that the Staff Agency promised more days but when we show up to the Assignment Job, they had less hours and days to give.
Good but not the best
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), bakersfield caJune 13, 2014
My experience was for 6 months, my superviser was nice, but u have a lot work every day, depends what area you are working, i will like to have more benefits