Exact Staff Employee Reviews in United States

Very productive and busy.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 9, 2016
Management is really nice and they show you they care. They ask you questions and make sure you like what you are doing and if you aren`t they can find something for you that would be more suitable. The co-workers are very friendly and tell you everything you need to know. The hardest part of the job is really just the long hours and having to do the same thing over and over again for two-three hours before you get a break but they keep you motivated. I kind of wish I haven`t left so soon.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks, long hours
Exact Staff-Lying, segregated, not there for you
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 6, 2016
.I have been with them for a while now and I have to say very poor communications they show favor to certain people and certain companies don't expect to actually get with a company or even good steady work, you could be working with them for years and never get hired to an actual company. That's just bad business and anything i can get different would be much appreciated. I would never recommend these guys to anyone.
Pros
none at all
Cons
they have work for new arrivals not existing associates.
Tirany
Accounting Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Exact StaffJune 23, 2016
I am glad i will be leaving soon, be ready to get a load of work for the low pay. if you are not making them money you are unimportant. The value of a employee is missing in this company.
Pros
Became friends with great people here
Cons
no water provided, horrible management, micromanagement, lacks leadership
Very effective in job placement
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMarch 19, 2016
As an agency, they are thorough in screening and matching job skills with employers. Since this is my first experience at this agency, I am not qualified to elaborate as to the many aspects involved in obtaining full time or temp to perm positions.
Most unorganized company
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CADecember 2, 2015
Exact Staff is the most unorganized company in almost all aspects. They're pay was always off, they switch back and forth between what they're doing as far as hours and overtime goes. Apparently no Holiday pay for exact employees. I don't recommend this company to anybody unless you DESPERARELY need a job. All they are is a headache and extremely crooked!
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Pay always off, extremely extremely unorganized, poor communication
Ready to work!
worker (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 25, 2015
A friend recently told me about this staffing agency, so I called to make an appointment. Over the phone the person I spoke with was really helpful at letting me know which positions they had available. I Came in for a position working in a warehouse. Although the application process is lengthy, they mad it simple by highlighting all of the forms I need to fill out which made my life a whole lot easier. I hope to be working in the coming weeks for a freezer job they told me about. Overall great friendly staff, I'll be telling my friends about this place.
Pros
Easygoing staff, Willing to help
Enjoyable
warehouse (Former Employee) –  souh gateNovember 25, 2015
They all great customer service and helped me on my application. The always place me available when assignment ends. They all made me feel welcomed and they were all fair.They were very helpful when filling out all the paper work. The girl in the front desk was super friendly and every time I call about any issue she resolves it.
Pros
I started work the next day.
Cons
The application process was too long!
Fast working pace good hours
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93720April 18, 2016
good place to work although i didn't get enough hours wanted to work around the clock and overtime , good benefits , not to far from home
Pros
Good hours
Cons
not enough hours
work is good when they have it
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 29, 2016
hard work most of the time but very enjoyable companies to work for.I like working but I often don't get enough work. The company does a good job at giving out hard work for those who like to do hard work.
Good place to work and refine data entry skills
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXDecember 27, 2015
I learned E- Verify, Organizing filing and teamwork. The job isn't hard, but it demands concentration and repetitive work ethnic. The staff is friendly and enjoyable to be around in.
Pros
friendly management
Cons
Short-short breaks

Want to know more about Exact Staff?

Ask a question
Mangable with your schedule
LVN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 27, 2016
The exact staff are great. You can manage your own schedule. Whatever works out for you best interest. They are also very friendly always check how you are doing.
Pros
easy going staff
Cons
late update for a job
Productive and good vibes
WAREHOUSE ASSOSIATE (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAMay 16, 2016
Staff is always aware of your well being. Looks at everybody who has potential for any further work that mite come available
Not a fan
Never had a job (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJune 21, 2016
This staffing agency sucks. It took me putting in about 30 plus more resumes to get 1 response. Never had a job because the staff never replies.
It was an okay job just not for me
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 10, 2016
I would love to work here again just wish that I knew how long it would be until they had more assignments. The environment is a community one where we look out for each other and help one another out
good
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 19, 2016
it was ok working there it was not the best though. it was a temp agency and we went to many different work places. the hardest part of the job was lifting 50 pound boxes
Easy to use!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CA 95695March 12, 2016
Exact Staff's online program is easy to use. I have not worked for the company yet but look forward to working with Exact Staff.
Good Temp Agency
TEMP (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 4, 2016
Found good temp jobs, very friendly and helpful staff. Found one temp-to-hire job that I stayed with for 3 and a half years
Great Company to Work With
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 3, 2015
stable work, management was amazing to work with and kept us busy.They offerd great benefits and assign you to promising companie
Pros
great company
Cons
productive and fast pace working environment
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 20, 2015
a typical day at work would consist in making QC and picking sheets. followed by palatalizing orders, scanning orders and making labels. i learned about the business and how to be a shipping clerk. my co-workers were really fun to work and be around. tome there was no hardest part. the most enjoyable part would have to be learning and understanding my job.
Ok
HR Tech (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CANovember 12, 2015
Excellent people and staff. Help with need and very open. friendly and down to earth. really don't know why I have to write a review about this company to apply for a job its kind of pointless.