Exact

Exact Employee Reviews

Fun and professional group of people
Marketing (Current Employee), USJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: people, products, opportunity
Cons: reporting to head office
I have been working for the Exact cloud unit now for over a year. It is interesting to work for a company based in another country - Holland. The company has gone thru a lot of change in the past couple – more... of year s and now there is new management team in place.

I find the people to be very professional and supportive...best of all our office is fun which really makes all the difference. We have good products and a great opportunity ahead of us.

The hardest part is losing some independence as we report to a far off office. – less
Growing business, lots of passion and excitement
Employee (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 16, 2014
I've been with Exact for going on a year, and have been pleasantly pleased with the company. They've been in a bit of a turn-around mood, and the hard work is starting to pay off. There are incredibly – more... dedicated employees and the new management teams are actually interested in making employees happy! What a refreshing change! It's a fun environment in Columbus and while we work hard, we also play hard.
The hardest part of my job is finding the time to do everything that needs to be done. I don't think it's unusual to work lean these days, and trust me, Exact is lean! It's not always a bad thing, but occasionally, I feel the strain on my home life.
What I love most is that there are very specific challenges that I have been encouraged to embrace and solve without the typical scenario of having my hands tied with what I can and cannot do. It's definitely a different approach and I think goes to show that this company is indeed dedicated to finding unique and innovative solutions to challenging problems. I also love the management team. Not only do the have the experience and knowledge that make them solid mentors, but there are inclusive, fun and dedicated to the development of their teams. Especially my own manager.
Overall, it's becoming one of my favorite jobs that I've ever held. – less
Believe what you read!!!
Sales Management (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 15, 2013
Cons: healthcare, lack of management opportunities, lack of diversity
Exact is a low down slimy company, period! The culture here in the US is very low down. Upper management tends to "manage"'people out of their positions by using downsizing as a reason, but will turn right – more... around and re-fill the same positions within 60 days. There is NO diversity in upper management at all and the HR Manager is a real ball breaker! The turn over is very high and the products lines aren't selling very well. – less

About Exact

Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial – Read more