ExactCare Pharmacy is seeking a full time certified Pharmacy Technician to work for a growing pharmacy with data entry experience. The ideal candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as be a team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- provide excellent customer service
- enter prescription and patient information in the computer accurately and efficiently
- successfully adjudicate claims to third party payor
- solve payor related issues, document, and inform patient
- direct pharmacy workflow/productivity
- maintain patient records
- serve as liaison between the pharmacists and other medical professionals as appropriate
- 2013 Plain Dealer Top Workplaces Winner
- 2013 Leading Edge Award Winner
- 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, No Holidays
ExactCare Pharmacy is a family-owned and operated pharmacy, serving facilities, institutions, and private patients, with over 30 years of...