ExactTarget

ExactTarget Employer Reviews

Great product and Orange Culture but...
Senior Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), EMEAMay 13, 2014
Pros: greatproduct, dynamic environment, great compensation, lots of learning
Cons: disorganised, immature processes and not great management in terms of availability for the staff.
Great products, company and culture but the EMEA office is a little disorganised and as a result it was hard to get any work done for trying to find our ways through the processes.
Great workplace and fun people
Net Developer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2014
Great workplace and fun people to work with. Great team collaboration and latest technologies to learn and implement.
Massive company with incredible culture
Platinum Support Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: free snacks and beverages
From day on you drink from the proverbial fire house. Work and learning is never-ending, but always exciting. You never have to drag yourself out of bed to get to work - you go amped and ready to go.
Great company to work for!!
PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches/snacks
I came in with a short term project and have really found Exact Target a great company. Their culture and values are the best I have seen.
Absolutely the best company I have ever wored for. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Payroll Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 16, 2013
I learned lot of things about upcoming technology. Everyone in the company is very nice and easy to work with. They treat their employees very nice.
Loved the work
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches on occasion, working downtown
Cons: spent too much time working and not with family
I really enjoyed the work at ET. I learned a lot about the ET product and how to deal with such a large code set. The days just flew by as there was so much to do. My co-workers were helpful but extremely busy and I sometimes felt guilty taking time away from their work in order to help me out. The hardest part of the job was getting the ET product – more... running locally on my laptop. There was something wrong and it wasn't sorted out until they came out with a new setup program to setup the laptop. When I was able to log errors, I could debug any further issues (i.e. sprocs not up to date) and eventually got the ET product running locally. – less
Great place to work, fun, fast moving and productive
LINUX AND MTA ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2013
Pros: great people, ability to work remotely
Cons: work life balance sometime gets a little out of kilter
I enjoy working here primarily because of my colleagues. They are very smart, very productive and very imaginative. The company is on an unbelievable growth curve that creates a steady amount of opportunities to rethink and rework the infrastructure and the way that we perform our tasks and build out our infrastructure.
Great Culture
Developer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2012
Pros: exciting, fast-paced
Cons: 60-70 hour work week
Working at ExactTarget is a great place, but it can be chaotic place. You will find change is the only constant.
Rapidly growing workplace with great culture
Senior Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2012
 Responsible for overseeing all aspects of general office coordination
 Provide high-level administrative support to Corporate & Global Director of Facilities responsible for 7 separate facilities worldwide
 Responsible for training office staff
 Responsible for offering front desk coverage
 Managed allocated facilities-software programs
 Managed – more... CPR training for all employees
 Managed purchasing of all office equipment and supplies
 Coordinated and maintained accurate stock records of materials and key control
 Coordinated and maintained accurate records for existing and on boarding staff – less
Flexible work environment, unstable management
Campaign Manager (Former Employee), RemoteMay 8, 2012
Pros: great culture
Cons: not a great work/life balance
Ongoing organizational changes and unstable HR environment
Its Ok
NA (Current Employee), NAFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: culture, values
Cons: no advancement opportunities
This company is ok to work for. Pay was good but gets cut yearly.
Empresa Líder Mundial em Marketing Cloud
Diretor de Contas (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPNovember 20, 2013
Pros: alto investimento na formação de seus funcionários
Cons: gestão familiar, nepotismo.
Empresa mundialmente conhecida pela versatilidade e alto investimento em todas as áreas.

Possui grande preocupação e orientação a constantes treinamentos e aprendizado de seus funcionários.

No Brasil a empresa têm gestão familiar, uma vez que a base vêm de uma empresa nacional de pequeno porte que foi vendida à multinacional.

Se pensar em entrar – more... na empresa no Brasil, é preciso cuidados com a gestão deste conflito de gestão familiar/multinacional que permeia a direção da empresa. – less

About ExactTarget

ExactTarget is taking aim at the social aspects of marketing. The company offers e-mail marketing software used for creating marketing – Read more

ExactTarget Photos