Exalt Academy of Southwest Little Rock
6111 W. 83rd Street
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
We are seeking a School Counselor with the proven experience, distinguished expertise, and collaborative approach to serve on our team. The candidate who we hire will be part of a talented team that implements a breakthrough academic model based on our research-validated educational design.
Why Exalt Academy of Southwest Little Rock?
- We have the opportunity to change the life trajectory of our students.
- We seek to provide competitive pay, satisfying work conditions, and upward mobility to our staff.
- We have a team-teaching environment where teachers work closely together to plan and deliver instruction.
- Our teachers are trained and developed by distinguished, talented coaches within their respective domains.
- We are implementing a research-based, best-practices academic design.
- EASW is on the ground floor of building a new network of public charter schools that can set the standard for public education in communities that are educationally underserved.
- We believe in the continuous learning and improvement of all members of our team.
Qualified candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Flexible, collaborative, resilient.
- Committed to preparing all students for enrollment in college.
- Willingness to be held directly accountable for the learning and achievement of students.
- Desire to benefit from frequent, intensive coaching, observation and modeling.
- Experience working with students who are challenging behaviorally.
- Hardworking with the capacity to manage time and a demanding workload effectively.
- Motivated by getting results with students.
- Willingness to communicate frequently with parents about student behavior and performance.
- Commitment to managing student’s behavior in a positive, motivational manner that respects their dignity as human beings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Current license within appropriate areas preferred.
Well-qualified candidates are invited to submit a thoughtful cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for Exalt Academy of Southwest Little Rock along with a resume in response to this ad.