Exam One

Exam One Employer Reviews

great place to work
(Certified Nurse Aide) CNA/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: training, growing opportunity
Cons: pay
great, learning job. paid holidays and lots of potential to row with the company. management was fair and easy to talk to and work with. co workers were very supportive and helped out whenever you needed. pay could have been more. Also you have to be willing to work with others and be a team player.
I love my Job.
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Philadelphia, Pa.January 15, 2015
I prepare my paper work the night before, make sure my car has supply, phone is charge also call to confirm appt. with client. I've learn how to manage my time taking the fast and easy rout to client home. If there any problem the ladies in the office is great with assisting me with any problems. The hardest part of my job is not being able to find an address late in the evening. The thing I love most is meeting new people everyday.
I learned a lot
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Rocky hill ctDecember 23, 2014
I enjoyed working for Quest/Examone. I learned so many thing under the direction of my supervisor. She taught me so many things you don't learn in school. the company was great to work for.
Deceptive hiring practices.
Mobile Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: you can make your own schedule and availability
Cons: constant travel, unsteady work, minimal compensation
Work and compensation is much different than what is presented and promised at hiring.
Always comming up with different incentives to imporve productivity
Tele interviewer (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOSeptember 23, 2014
I have no complaints about the company. They try to keep the atmosphere light and are always coming up with different ways to improve productivity.
if the right people worked there
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 4, 2014
exam one san diego is a good job for the ones who have been there for awhile, but coming in as a new person is hard in an office with only 3 other people. they make you feel like an outcast. very uneasy place to work.
Great place to work, family
Sales Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisAugust 28, 2014
I love working for this company, but I think it depends on the office.
Flexibility of work schedule
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 5, 2014
Being able to complete exams in the comfort of the applicant's own home is very essential.
Professional and Exciting Career
CSR / Phlebotomist ll (Former Employee), Columbia MOJuly 9, 2014
Working for Exam One / Quest Diagnostic was the best job I have ever had. My boss was always positive and commended me on a job well done. I enjoyed going to work everyday. I learned a lot about administration and was excited to give myself another qualification for my career building skills. There wasn't anything about my job I didn't like other than getting laid off. Quest Diagnostic is a great company and treat staff of every grade equal.
Performed medical insurance medical exams and health events
Medical Examiner/RN (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2014
I perform medical exams for life insurance companies. I also do health fair events for companies and on their employees. The medical exams consist of physical measurements, collecting blood and urine samples, medical history questionnaire and sometimes they require me to do an EKG. I then process the paperwork from home and forward it to the home office.
Productive and fun workplace
Examiner (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 17, 2014
Made my own work schedule and got a chance to meet a lot of interesting people
Everyone is professional and the Exams always go smoothly
Medica Examiner (Current Employee), Dallas and Ft. Worth, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: easy 4-6 hour per event
I drive to where the site is being held at; typically businesses. We then set up the materials that is mailed there; venipuncture epuipment, height/weight scales, sterilization cloths. We get about 40-100 people per event, where they come in and get their height, weight, BP, and waist measuremnets done first and then get their blood drawn.
Your own hours with your own area of work
Paramedical Examiner - Contractor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 12, 2014
Pros: some mileage reimbursement, own schedule
Cons: a lot of driving without reimbursement unless you reach a certain mileage. pay for your own gas
Not a bad place to work, I wish they had direct deposit and offered health insurance and took taxes out. But if you like to be in control of your own hours due to family or medical this is a great opportunity for people.
Great
Medical Examiner/Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: i work from home
Cons: gas prices since i travel and not enough business in my area
I love what I do, job duties, meeting people making my own hours and our team is great.
flexible job
Entry Clerk/Home Health Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible pay per person
Cons: not a nuff work
contact clients to set appointment medical insurance exams..
love the managment and coworkers in voorhees
Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee), Toms River, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new patients
Cons: when work slows down
traveling phlebotomist, vital signs, phlebotomy, personal patient history
Great part time job
Para med examiner (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: great part time
Cons: not steady work
Great company to work for. Scheduling you own work and having fun while working.
Bad experience with this employer
Branch Manager/Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Clifton Park, NYSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor work environment
Was not happy with the internal staff or upper management. Typical day involved scheduling, answering multiple phone lines, and recruiting medical examiners. Staff in office were difficult to work with, and did not present themselves in a professional manner.
Friendly great employees
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOAugust 28, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: absentee policy was very strict
Enjoyed helping my co-workers when a need would arise. Assisted several departments directing calls properly and efficiently. Always maintaining a friendly helpful reception area.
Great place to work with amazing benefits
TELEUNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOAugust 5, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: compensation
Typical day was receiving inbound calls or making outbound calls to customers that must answer medical history questions for life insurance for various companies
The enjoyable part about this job had amazing medical, dental and vision benefits have not yet worked at another job that can compare

1 2 3