Exam One Employee Reviews in United States

Productive work enviroment, great assosciates
Contract Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 14, 2016
Great place to work. Always on time to set up, understanding to personal lives and consistent support at all times. Staff is usually available to answer key questions through out the day, even after office hours via personal cell phones.
Excellent
Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 25, 2016
Great place to work. Love my job. All of the people are very nice and very helpful. My manager is the best!!! Great Benefits and work hours.
Flexible schedule
Mobile Phlebotomist/ Para Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMay 15, 2016
Exam one allows you to have a flexible schedule but doesn't offer any benefits. I am an independent contractor therefore the pay scale varies depending on the work load.
would never suggest as a job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYMarch 26, 2016
they take advantage, lie, rule and never respect those who they make work hard for them Would never suggest someone to work for Quest or ExamOne
Pros
best clients and relationship with them
Cons
cant say out loud
Good work schdule fun place to work at
Paramedical Examiner, Self-Contracted (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2016
Allow you to be flexible with your schedule. Great for people looking for extra money and going to school. Good friendly staff. Able to work from home.
Pros
Flexible schdule good money
Cons
A lot o travel
Wonderful Work Place
Para Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2016
Great place to work. Everyone there is friendly and very supportive. Clients are always pleasant and setting are very comfortable.
Love working there
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDJanuary 24, 2016
My typical day is meeting new people and some that work in the medical field that show me different techniques. Management is good and my co-workers are ok, there is no hard part and I'm doing what I enjoy drawing blood and also caring for patients that have a hard time with needles.
Pros
I make my own schedule
Cons
Bad weather and clients not showing up
This was the worst job I ever could have imagined.
examiner (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJanuary 21, 2016
The management is RUDE and very unprofessional, I complained multiple times about how I was being treated and nothing was done. The office I worked for was extremely unorganized, would take days to email me back and wouldn't pick up half of my calls. Management is terrible and talks behind everyone's back. Definitely not a fun or professional environment. By the end I just gave up all hope things would change and was tired of the stress and anxiety and quit. Honestly, the company may be great and other locations may be great as well, but as far as this location.. awful, it doesn't even deserve one star
Cons
managment
enjoyable patients, enjoyable staff
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 27, 2015
I am enjoying my employment by Exam One. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Hours are flexible and the staff treats you like you are doing them a favor by working for them.
Pros
flexibility, staff
I did insurance physicals in peoples homes
lpn nurse (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VADecember 21, 2015
I got to schedule and make appointments and travel to peoples homes. Once there I would do paperwork, height weight, blood and urine, blood pressure and maybe EKG. I loved traveling and meeting new people.
Pros
traveling
Cons
Once home never done

Want to know more about Exam One?

Ask a question
not busy enough
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILDecember 7, 2015
There are not enough client appointments for the work week. clients are nice when you come to their homes. management is okay. co-workers are nice
Review
WELLNESS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 21, 2015
Able to network with different people since we go to different businesses each work day.

Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Pros
New jobsites everyday
Cons
No breaks
Great self employed business
Insurance Examiner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 27, 2015
I really liked working for exam one. If you like flexibily this is the perfect job for you! I reallyliked working biometric screening and Sams Club events. The management is pretty great too
Pros
Very Flexible company
Cons
Not enough events
Love working with people
Health Examiner (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 17, 2015
Great company to work for love working with students and training them it a great opportunity to keep your skills excellent while training new students and watching them graduate and start a great career.
Enjoyed working with customers to adhere to their schedules
Examiner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 1, 2015
I would travel to the applicant's home, perform their insurance exams as requested from agent. I would complete all my exams scheduled for that day. I would then go home complete my paperwork, call on applicants to schedule their appointments. Fax all my paperwork to the appropriate places.

My co-workers were awesome to work with. I mainly worked independently.

The hardest part of my job was finding homes to where I needed to be to do the applicant's exam.

The most enjoyable part of my job was everything.
Pros
Flexibilty, working independently
Cons
Travelling all day
Job Work Life Balance is great!!!
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTAugust 18, 2015
I am a fairly new employee and so I haven't had any experience overall to critique this company fully/ fairly. I feel very comfortable working with this company and gaining as much experience as they can expose me too.
Great Place to work
Risk Assessment Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOJuly 18, 2015
I complete a required number of interviews each day, have to be self motivated because it is work form home but I do get plenty of support from supervisors or leads when needed.
Pros
Work from home
Paramedical Examiner
Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 23, 2015
Management has been very poor. Organization could be better. The company wants to tell you when to do your job even though it is supposed to be flexible.
Very flexible if you're a student
Lead phlebotomist, employment (Former Employee) –  Orange, ca BUT you work in the area you choose.March 25, 2015
I liked working here its different than your 9-5 job. You are essentially a mobile phlebotomist. If you go to school this is a very fitting job for you.
Pros
Flexible pay is okay
Cons
Use your own vehicle by the end of your day you have went through a tank of gas, which takes away from your daily earnings. Not busy consistent work.
perform life insurance exams
Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee) –  St Paul, MNMarch 17, 2015
Given life insurance exams to perform in a timely manner including health history, physical measurements, collection of blood and urine samples, and ECGs.
Pros
interesting customers
Cons
finacial compensation low

2.9