Exam One

Exam One Employer Reviews

Professional and Exciting Career
CSR / Phlebotomist ll (Former Employee), Columbia MOJuly 9, 2014
Working for Exam One / Quest Diagnostic was the best job I have ever had. My boss was always positive and commended me on a job well done. I enjoyed going to work everyday. I learned a lot about administration and was excited to give myself another qualification for my career building skills. There wasn't anything about my job I didn't like other than – more... getting laid off. Quest Diagnostic is a great company and treat staff of every grade equal. – less
Performed medical insurance medical exams and health events
Medical Examiner/RN (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2014
I perform medical exams for life insurance companies. I also do health fair events for companies and on their employees. The medical exams consist of physical measurements, collecting blood and urine samples, medical history questionnaire and sometimes they require me to do an EKG. I then process the paperwork from home and forward it to the home office.
Productive and fun workplace
Examiner (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 17, 2014
Made my own work schedule and got a chance to meet a lot of interesting people
Everyone is professional and the Exams always go smoothly
Medica Examiner (Current Employee), Dallas and Ft. Worth, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: easy 4-6 hour per event
I drive to where the site is being held at; typically businesses. We then set up the materials that is mailed there; venipuncture epuipment, height/weight scales, sterilization cloths. We get about 40-100 people per event, where they come in and get their height, weight, BP, and waist measuremnets done first and then get their blood drawn.
Your own hours with your own area of work
Paramedical Examiner - Contractor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 12, 2014
Pros: some mileage reimbursement, own schedule
Cons: a lot of driving without reimbursement unless you reach a certain mileage. pay for your own gas
Not a bad place to work, I wish they had direct deposit and offered health insurance and took taxes out. But if you like to be in control of your own hours due to family or medical this is a great opportunity for people.
Great
Medical Examiner/Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: i work from home
Cons: gas prices since i travel and not enough business in my area
I love what I do, job duties, meeting people making my own hours and our team is great.
flexible job
Entry Clerk/Home Health Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible pay per person
Cons: not a nuff work
contact clients to set appointment medical insurance exams..
love the managment and coworkers in voorhees
Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee), Toms River, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new patients
Cons: when work slows down
traveling phlebotomist, vital signs, phlebotomy, personal patient history
Great part time job
Para med examiner (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: great part time
Cons: not steady work
Great company to work for. Scheduling you own work and having fun while working.
Bad experience with this employer
Branch Manager/Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Clifton Park, NYSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor work environment
Was not happy with the internal staff or upper management. Typical day involved scheduling, answering multiple phone lines, and recruiting medical examiners. Staff in office were difficult to work with, and did not present themselves in a professional manner.
Friendly great employees
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOAugust 28, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: absentee policy was very strict
Enjoyed helping my co-workers when a need would arise. Assisted several departments directing calls properly and efficiently. Always maintaining a friendly helpful reception area.
Great place to work with amazing benefits
TELEUNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOAugust 5, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: compensation
Typical day was receiving inbound calls or making outbound calls to customers that must answer medical history questions for life insurance for various companies
The enjoyable part about this job had amazing medical, dental and vision benefits have not yet worked at another job that can compare
ExamONe
Office Manager and Collector (Current Employee), Lake Charles, LAJuly 18, 2013
It is an excellent company. They worked with my schedule anytime I needed it.
fun work place
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Palos Hills, ILJune 18, 2013
This was a fun experience to work here. i really learned a lot.
Bossy Management not much support from management
Medical Examiner (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 14, 2013
Pros: can set up own schedule
Cons: manager is the boss/mgmt preferential towards their ethnic people
Its a really bad place to work at when you have to deal with the management. The regional manager is the dictator boss. Thinks he is the king. I was not given the chance to explain my self when at a same week three clients cancelled the appointment. So they cancelled my contract without giving me a chance to explain and closed my account. They take – more... cut too much of your income for minor mistakes. Everybody just HATE their parent company which is Quest Diagnostics. – less
Good Company
Para medical Examiner (Current Employee), Toledo, OHMay 22, 2013
I enjoy doing contract work for Exam one. The work is steady and you can also work health and wellness fair. The reimbursments are fair and sometimes excellent. Mileage is paid after 50 miles
Typical Day
Phlebotomist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 17, 2013
Pros: very easy laid back job.
Cons: only a temporary postion
A typical day at Exam One, I would spend collecting specimens for insurance exam. I would obtain blood, urine and DNA specimens for a number of insurance companies.
Paramedical Examiner
Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 9, 2013
Pros: self employed
Involved a lot of traveling. We would travel from one patients home to another and complete paramedical exams.
Informational, educational and fun
Inspector Entry Level I (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOApril 6, 2013
Pros: learning to make better health conscience decisions
Cons: desk job with cubical
Enjoyed working for the above company because it provided knowledge on how important personal health at a young age can set oneself up for healthier future.
Great
Office Manager for the office 960 (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: suppot staff at corporate
Cons: not enough money
great place to work , loearned alot on how to manage remote staff and scheuleds and remote nurses