Exam One Employee Reviews

Independent work place
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2017
Enjoyed being able to manage my own schedule. The staff is very sweet and professional and incredibly helpful. I would recommend this company to future phlebotomist.
Pros
own schedule
Cons
a lot of driving
self employed
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 8, 2017
I'm self employed and am able to set my own hours. No benefits and no mileage. Nice people at Orland location and visit there about once a month to get supplies.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
no mileage compensation
Mobil Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 4, 2017
At home Check Email to schedule clients for an appointment,
print paper. Confirm Appointments.
Gather supplies then Drive to clients homes or work place and draw their blood have them sign paper work then all done.
Pros
Work from home half of the time
Cons
They do not pay millege, or Gas
Paramedical Examiner
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAApril 28, 2017
I loved this job. It does not allow however for benefits and that is a huge thing for me.
My typical work day started @ 6am, my first mobile appointment, by my own choice. I saw people back to back up until around 11 am Monday through Friday and then came back to my home based office to process package, ship and make appointments for the coming days ahead. I could see up to 10 people in that time frame and have done this for 31 years. There is a shortage of help in my area and I am always overloaded with work. Sometimes my days for from 05:30 to 9 pm at night. Way too much! I love the people I work with and all my direct call agent relationships.
I began doing this while having children and now desire something else.
Pros
Great people!! Flexible schedule.
Cons
Way too many un-billable hours!
Not for everyone
Insurance Examiner/Wellness Screener (Current Employee) –  Oakdale, MNApril 27, 2017
this job not is not for everyone. Your schedule will constantly changes. There are no benefits. you work from home. Pay is inconsistent. You control your availability. Great job for part time work or stay at home parent.
Great job
Phelbotomist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 24, 2017
The job is great . They do how ever need people that live in the area to send you the leads . Other wise you are driving hours away to meet a client . The hours are great because you actually make your own schedule and do it on your own time.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
driving
work environment at N. Pulaski High School
Examiner (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARApril 13, 2017
I enjoyed working there because the staff and faculty were always willing to help me and work with me.
I was a substitute teacher/secretary and everyone was so good about calling me and letting me work for them.
I miss my job there, but it was time for me to move on and time for the school to close its doors 1 last time; they merged w/ another local high school.
Pros
free lunches, always available work, etc
produtive
Phlebotomist/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2017
I learned a lot more about life insurance and got to talk with agents. I was hoping to do more clinical instead of office work there was some weeks I didn't get to do any venipuncures
Cons
my boss got fired within a week after a started
Great Company
Para Medical Examier (Former Employee) –  plano TexasApril 2, 2017
I loved working for this company. Management Staff was always there when needed and co-workers were team players. Best part of this job was meeting new clients everyday, doing a job I knew well and scheduling my own hours, Hardest part of the job was when the work slowed down twice a year, but I saved for those times and the employer always tried to keep us busy with other areas of the business to keep money coming in.
Pros
work your own schedule
Cons
work slows down 2 times a year
Medical assistants or Phelbotomist
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2017
Interaction with different people each day, vitals, blood and urine occasionally an ekg.. Medical histories, lab slips and insurance forms uploaded in a timely manner. Specimens shipped to laboratory same day.
Pros
Can set days and hours to work
Cons
pay varies depending on work load it varies
Its Great if you want flexibility
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee) –  IowaDecember 27, 2016
If you want a job that has flexibility than this is the job for you! You can set your own schedule and work when you want. But the off side to that is you do not get many exams either so have another job as well.
Awesome!
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2016
This is one of the few companies I worked for and enjoy it. I like that I make my own schedule and its flexible. Truly having a great experience,
Exam one a part of Quest Diagnostics
Paramed Examiner (Current Employee) –  Colorado Spgs, COOctober 8, 2016
Examone gives the examiner the flexability to schedule their own exams and. plan your own schedule. Easy to use portal as well. I am a fan of quest Diagnostics. I love working for Quest
Good PT job
Medical Examiner and Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 8, 2016
Love it! Stress free. Flexible schedule. Exams are quick and easy. Good company with fast response to questions. Great training from prior examiner received.
Temporary
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 7, 2016
Exam one was a good place to work temporary. The job was flexible and all of the other coworkers were wonderful to work with. No job was the same. I loved traveling to different locations to complete my task.
Make your own schedule
Paramedical Examiner/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILSeptember 28, 2016
This is a great place for people looking to supplement thier income. You will not be able to survive on the pay without another job. They pay the lowest per exam in the industry. The office people are awesome and make it worthwhile.
Pros
Flexible scheduling.
Cons
Abysmal pay.
na
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 11, 2016
Loved working with clients in their homes. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to work on their own. This requires a detail oriented person.
flexible job
Para medical examiner (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 26, 2016
Very good job for extra income ,,, very good group in cooperate office easy to work with. Job is very easy and rewarding. Would recommend this company.
A typical Day
Medical Assistant Externship/Employment (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 14, 2016
A typical day at work would be to sign in to website homepage. Download orders for life insurance recipients, print orders and schedule appointments to retrieve blood specimen.

The hardest part would be to retrieve blood from small vein

I did enjoy the meeting of individuals applying for insurance, of several cultures.
Pros
cultural meetings
Cons
When precipitants not at the scheduled appointment
Productive work enviroment, great assosciates
Contract Medical Examiner (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 14, 2016
Great place to work. Always on time to set up, understanding to personal lives and consistent support at all times. Staff is usually available to answer key questions through out the day, even after office hours via personal cell phones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exam One. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval