Examination Management Services, Inc.

Examination Management Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Friendly place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Hewitt, TXJuly 10, 2017
I work at emsi and i really enjoyed my job. I learned a lot through them and learned a lot about being a agent. I would recommend this job to anyone. friendly environment to work
Nightmare of a job
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2017
Nightmare management....never knew when they'd make an intelligent business decision, but usually not. Brutal to employees, offering absolutely no job security and support from anyone, even HR managers.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Horrid management
Productive and work with the hours I needed.
Esr (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 7, 2017
Very good experience. I learned how reviewed medical records. The hardest part of the job is the down time when there is not enough work. The management is awesome.
I dont remember
Senior Case Worker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 5, 2017
I quit this place when they went
from a per hour pay
to making money per set of medical records that you retrieved. It wasn't an equal opportunity employer at that point.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
unfair
Work enviroment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 3, 2017
I loved working for the Omaha based facility, wonderful co-workers, management was great, friendly, we answered phones, called doctors offices, faxed and emailed needed documents, updated case notes within the system.
Pros
Great Co-workers and Bosses
Cons
Omaha's office is closed
Fun working Envirement.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 30, 2017
EMSI was a fun and exciting place to work at. It was very laid back and I wold recommend this job to anyone. They treat there employees fairly and well.
Very stressful and busy
Employee (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 22, 2017
I enjoy working for EMSI, but some of the employees are a lot to handle and it can get very stressful at times. There could be more guidelines set when interviewing people.
productive
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 22, 2017
friendly environment, i learned about different health insurance, understanding management, everyone is nice and helpful, hardest part is growing the patience but you eventually catch on
Pros
potlucks
Cons
no insurance for part timers
terrible company to work for
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hewitt, TXJune 20, 2017
I had worked for this horrible company for over a year. During my horrible experience with this place they switched my job title at least 3 times & cut my pay multiple times which I am pretty sure is illegal, cut my pay so low to the point where I could barely afford any of my bills, then they fired me with out any warning at all. Stated they no longer need my services
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company is a con
Enjoyed the work and working my own hours
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 20, 2017
I worked remotely. I enjoyed the work and those in management I talked to over the phone. Training was good. The only problem was they did not have enough work for me to do to continue working for them.
Pros
Working remotely - can work my own hours
Cons
Not enough work

Want to know more about Examination Management Services, Inc.?

Ask a question
Productive work field
Caseworker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2017
In this company there is always work to be done so you will never have to worry about having to be sent home due to no work. depending on what position your in will deteremine how many calls are to be made. Just like any other job they do have audits where they listen in on your calls to grade your performance. Job is not hard but you do have to stay on top of your work as this goes with any job.
Pros
you do recieve your hours your scheduled to work
Cons
short breaks, no benifits (depending on hrs) no pto time
Emsi
Trng and Qlty Control/Proj Mgr (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 16, 2017
Very disjointed. Lack of knowledgeable leadership. Work/life balance was 70 to 75 hours a week. It is known in Waco as one of the worst employers. My experience proved what I had heard. They lose major contracts and just re-invent themselves to stay afloat. I do not recommend it to anyone. I was aware of people that had worked at the company for at least 5 years and were making 8.50 to 9 an hour. EMSI would bring in new personnel higher than what they were paying those that were there and performing the same job. Worst HR department I have ever worked with. They neither stood for the employees or the company.
medical caseworker
Medcical Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2017
No benefits . No real structure . Room for growth is not based on performance. Job has no real stability . Would be better if there was more involvement with retrieving case information.
Understaffed and under paid
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 13, 2017
No matter how much you do, it will never quite be good enough. No room for advancement and there is no such thing as a raise, No recognition for a job well done
Contractor, so brief project long job.
Psychiatric Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 11, 2017
Good training. No work to take home. I'd assess and provide lifetime diagnoses for a sleep study research project. Work environment was a lot of specialists that did not know one another.
Productive dun workplace
Caseworker (Current Employee) –  Waco, TX 76712June 6, 2017
Its a good flexible job great if you have small kids and going to school. You do get raises every year if you pass the audit. The job itself is not hard you get the basic training and if part time 70 hours every 2 weeks. Need to have great customer service.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
No advancement
Unstructured
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2017
This was the most unstructured work place I have ever seen. There was no management support for any of the customer service representatives because they were all to busy playing around. I would not recommend this place to anyone ever.
Good opportunity to work as you need to and keep up your skills
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  ILJune 6, 2017
While traveling is never fun, I have found my home visits are close together and close to home. The pay is great. The work is enjoyable. And the IT works very well, overall.
Pros
good pay, flexible schedule
Cons
seasonal, due to annual enrollments
good for slef motivated FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJune 5, 2017
Great comp for in home assessments. Good support. Need to be self motivated to fill schedule. Efficiency is important. Provided equipment needed. Flexible when providing appointments.
Productive environment with getting the records in
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 1, 2017
It was very interesting to learn how the medical field handled their records. Also to learn how to type faster and handle the phone at the same time. To ;earn about different types of ways to handle the records from the medical records staff to the copy service that is hired to handles the recs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Examination Management Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8