Examination Management Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Awful
CSR (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 22, 2017
They have such a high turn over rate because employees have children and emergencies, but they could care less about their employees or their families.
Dont work here
Employee (Former Employee) –  USMay 18, 2017
They do not pay the examiners well or treat employees well either. It is all about making a profit enforcing offices to cut back as much as possible. It's all about the money and they go through examiners because they pay so poorly.
poorest workplace environment..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IowaMay 9, 2017
The culture environment was very poor managed..a lot of hypocrisy and backstabbing from other coworkers to say the least. there is better companies to work for that would actually appreciate your work and ethnicity.
Pros
nothing
Cons
poor work environment to say the least...
Former employee
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2017
Worst company and management ever. Always messed up the pay, never gives complete client information and the most rude and unprofessional staff. I had extreme open availability but it was hard to work with the people scheduling they had not clue what they where doing had me going all over the place 100 mIles a day easily.
Loved it there!
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2017
There was a great balance between being challenging but not overwhelming. Being part of a tech team is nice when up against something that you have never seen before. But being the only onsite tech for that branch, it was nice having a level of independence.

I was always felt the exceptions were reasonable and was allowed some freedom with my own projects. I would have loved working there for many years, but took an opportunity to do humanitarian work in Uganda.
Easy going, noisy
Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hewitt, TXApril 25, 2013
A typical day at work is being on the phone for 30 minutes every hour for 7 hours. I learned to multitask, use the internet more frequently, ask questions, answer questions in a professional manner, and patience. The co-workers I have a real sweethearts. We all have questions and some people may be having a hard time, but you can always count of at least one of your co-workers, if not more, to answer any questions you may have if you can't find your supervisor. My supervisor is very cool, understanding, and really laid back. When it's time to get serious he does, but he is a great man to work for. The thing I enjoy most about work is knowing I can come to work and do my job, but my co-workers make it all the better. We have a good time.
Pros
food days when everyone can bring a dish to work and we get to eat at our desks.
Cons
short breaks (15 minutes)