Examinetics, Inc

Examinetics, Inc Employee Reviews

fun at first
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: traveling
Cons: healthcare and rate of pay
this job is fun but too many fake people and some people shouldnt be managers. The workers tg]hey have dont even follow the
HIPAA POLICY. The office workers dont care because they are never in the office. The supervisor is worse, going behind your back first they say your doing a good job and they throw you under the bus. Dont waste your time. 7.00 is not worth the hassles and the crazy drivers.
Flexible and laid back
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: having holiday meals.
Cons: there was nothing i disliked about the business.
Once I would arrive to work I would get my work out of the drawers and complete the folders to be sent off to the next department. I learned how to enter test into Data Pipe. The management was very understandable and flexible. The hardest part of the job was just learning how to do a different departments job but I was able to handle the work and get the hang of it quick. I really enjoyed interacting with my other co workers and learning more about the business as the days went by.
Great place to work at
Medical Screening Assistant (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 20, 2014
i kind of wish i Did not get lay off. i Really Love working For this Company.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: gone alot
Great co-workers. Hardest part is dealing with the rude customers. Most enjoyable part is talking with people all day.
High stress environment with ability to unwind with coworkers
Account Executive (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 11, 2014
A highly stressful work environment in a growing company. Luckily there are a lot of great people working there that you can laugh off the stress with.
Do Not recommend working for or hiring this company.
OHS/MMP (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 2, 2014
Pros: enjoyed being out of an office setting and some of the travel before exhaustion
Cons: poor stipends, long hours, needs new management, few and far between good coworkers
There are some talented workers that I am unsure how the company has managed to keep, but the management and HR are the worst I've dealt with. There is a reason this company is always having job postings-- a high turn over rate. The company wastes so much money and resources and will not give a penny raise after years of good performance. The only employees who continue to work 'in the field' are those who have learned to skim from the company, who don't care about their job and show up in hoodies/jeans with a poor attitude, or the few who deal with it to be on their own without being in a cubicle each day. A big disconnect exists between those who are sent out to perform the contracted services and management...supervisors are not interested on feedback of how to improve employee satisfaction, OR client satisfaction; which is amazing they are able to retain customers. Must be the strong contract and lawyers. I was embarrassed on some of the jobs because of some of the people hired to work at the company and the lack of preparation from the office or knowledge of how to properly execute the promised services. Some of the vehicles felt unsafe, especially if having to work in a group and dealing with 60+hours a week with people you wouldn't care to spend 5 min with. Worst lodging options I've ever stayed at were the norm, only $55/night in several states.
This was a good company to work for but 65 hrs a week on the road, was not worth it in the long run.
audiologty and respiratory fit mobile technition. (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJune 19, 2014
Examinetics was a good company to work for overall great people Good working conditions,good equipment, the only down side to this co. is the hours you may work early shift one day then the next you working grave yard and so on.plus 65 hr a week.It just wasn't worth it.
poor company run if you can
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), ksMay 29, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: away from home for long periods of time
pay sucks,they have you working till the bone with no appreciation or nothing,poor managment overall..not a good company to work for...only good thing is the travel
Travel America for Free
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), AmericaMay 8, 2014
Pros: free travel of america
Cons: only home for a total of 4 to 5 weeks a year. july weekend, thanksgiving, xmas.
Seen a lot of states and cities. Experienced some unusual situations. Great for a single person without and dependents.
a lot of traveling,
occupational health specialist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 9, 2014
you do travel alot with this job. a good job if you are single. but management dont know there job
Outstanding training and promotion programs.
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 6, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: long hours, away from home is excessive.
Improve work hours.
Added paid training certifications programs to advance career to management.
Administrative skills.
Overall good.
Co-workers help other as needed.
Last minute changes and long hours.
Patient appreciate prefessionalism.
Traveling job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 9, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel to different locations and see different areas of the country. The hardest part was the hours and being away from home for most of the year.
First job and made commissions
Scheduling Agent (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 15, 2013
Pros: commissions offered, friendly coworkers
Cons: san diego office closed
Each day at Examinetics I would call clients to schedule their yearly physical exam. This exam is free to each individual and every appointment that I scheduled I earned a small commission. While the commission wasn't much at the time I loved to see the numbers get larger as I scheduled more appointments. I learned my first customer service skills with Examinetics and enjoyed speaking with clients from all across the United States. I worked with many friends and enjoyed the time I spent working and during breaks and lunches with coworkers.
lots of travel, DOT problems with equipment.
Driver/ Tech (Current Employee), U.S.April 17, 2013
Pros: decent pay and travel. mostly nice hotels
Cons: unit managers power trip, huge fines and possible incarceration if an accident occurs while operating this equipment.
If seeking employment here as a truck driver then think about your career overall. The equipment(trailers) is a DOT nightmare. If you value your CSA score maybe you should look elsewhere. I've been the driver/ tech on two units. Both trailers are loaded with problems. Bald tires, frame cross members rusted through, brakes out of adjustment or out of spec, underbelly storage mounting broken in places, I'm sure there is more if you spent the time under the trailer. I have no intention of harming myself or the motoring public.
Company Culture
Vice-President of IT (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 14, 2013
I enjoy working with a great team of individuals within the IT department. Examinetics has many hard working employees and I cannot say enough of the dedication from our technicians, who perform the daily work, up through our supervisors who insure everything continues smoothly. Behind the scenes we have many employees who continually dedicate many hours to keep things running.
Great bunch of co-workers but...
Operations (Former Employee)August 9, 2011
Wage freeze for past 3 years. Not many advancement opportunities. "Down-sizing" by putting increasing responsibilities (without additional compensation) to remaining individuals. Secretive about company initiative's/goals. Lack of appreciation for employees.

About Examinetics, Inc

Examinetics is America’s largest provider of onsite occupational health screening and data management services. We employ – Read more

Examinetics, Inc Salaries