GET PAID WHILE TRAINING FOR A NEW CAREER!
Examinetics, Inc. is the nation's largest Occupational Health Screening Company.
- Approximately 10 weeks off per year with pay!
- Paid expenses, full benefits, 401k and more.
- Approximate average salary of $28,300 - $29,400 per year.
- $2,500. First Year Anniversary Bonus.
Travel, meet new people, and have new experiences while working as an audiometric and respiratory fit test technician. Duties include setting up and calibrating equipment and administering and assuring tests are valid and complete. The OHS is also responsible for driving the 26 ft. mobile unit and keeping the mobile unit in good working order by conducting daily routine maintenance checks. Service-oriented individuals needed for jobs to provide top-notch service to clients on-site.
- The OHS is expected to work independently in the field.
- Approx. 78% overnight travel, of which approx. 56% is by plane, (up to 6 days a week), work varied hours and days, including weekends.
- Must be able to work approximately up to 50 hours per week.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver's license issued by your state of residence and have a good driving record.
- Computer skills, a positive attitude and customer service skills required.
- Must be able to lift and unwind up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass a drug screen, DOT physical, and background check (paid for by Examinetics).
The following are not required, but are great attributes: Bilingual English/Spanish & CDL license.
Examinetics participates in the U.S. Online Employment Eligibility Verification System. By the third day of employment, Examinetics confirms all new hires are authorized by the Government to work in the USA. EEO