Examinetics Employee Reviews in United States

Pay does not match job
Certified Occupational Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 13, 2016
The bonuses they promised were not payed to employees.
They ask employees to drive out of DOT compliance.
Had to babysit payroll every week, shorted EVERY week.
Per diam is a joke....$26 a day for food, $55 for hotels on average.
Some places make $15 an hour, some $11.
Trucks are not in DOT compliance.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Everything else
Terrible place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 17, 2016
From the very first day I had computer issues. I have never worked for a company that is this disorganized and incompetent. I would get screamed at daily by one or more individuals. Always felt like I was walking on glass barefoot. It took over 4 weeks to even get set up on the computer just to time in and out.

They keep hiring knowing there is no desk space available. So there were 4 typists stuck in a conference room that the temperature was at least 60 degrees, if that. You would be cold even wearing a sweater, sweat jacket and a coat. The turnover is unbelievable. Actually not surprising considering the deplorable working conditions.

The job is very stressful and your health will suffer from it. Believe me, I know.
Cons
Horrible work environment.
Sociable place to work
Title Data Entry Anaylst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 25, 2016
had frequent lunch gatherings provided to get to know the team.
was really close to my home and was time off for company picnics
co workers very sociable
in all a good company to work for
Alot of Traveling
Occupational Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 20, 2016
It was a great experience working there for me. I got to travel all over the USA and got to see a lot of memorable places, that would of not gotten to see if I had a 9 to 5 job. Met a lot of awesome people and some not so awesome. I was single and have no kids so it was easy for me to travel and work and not being home much.
Pros
Traveling all expenses paid
Cons
being gone alot
If you like being blamed for everything... go for it.
Occupational Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSOctober 8, 2015
First let me say that I enjoyed the training and the employees..they were very good doing that time. The trainers are excellent when it came to making sure you learned the job. But after you get in the field things do a 360. I am not stating this out of malice, just fact.

I have never seen so many employees as bitter as some of the field techs in my life, these people are back stabbing, butt kissers, manipulating sociapaths. Some have been there so long they don't know anything else to do. Some of them outright LIE to the home office managers just to make themselves look good. They will smile in your face and be on the phone the next second blaming something on you that they screwed up themselves. These people have found out how to beat the company out of money left and right, I saw it personally.

Dress like bums, they sleep in the vehicles to save money just to break even. Sometimes you have to stay in smelly hotels that are not fit for a hooker. Your SUPERVISORS, will tell you to wait hours so they can find you a hotel or they don't answer the phone when needed. They are very good at PRETENDING they care about your safety. They are fake supervisors who have no sense of leadership..accept maybe one or two. And if you like driving a big truck around for hours looking for a decent place to stay this is the COMPANY for you. If you like being ignored and low pay, this is the company for you. If you like driving a huge truck to the restaurants and walmart just to get food..this is for you.

If you like getting stuck in the airport for a day or two this is the place for
  more... you..and taking the blame for the flight being delayed.
If you like using your credit card or debit to pay for Hotels, gas and truck supplies this is the place for you. Just hope that nothing goes wrong with a receipt, because you will surely get fussed at. If you like filling out DOT's and getting a call later from someone cussing at you this is the right place to be. If you like to be tired and trying to keep up with all this paper work and get your money back this is for you. If you like not being able to explain the situations that are out of your control this place is for you.

If you want to be BUMMY in the field this place is for you. If you want to get over on your CLIENTS this place is for you. If you like arguing over a rental that the company rents for you and another employee takes it from you and say" take this huge truck and I will see you later," THIS IS DEFINITELY the place for you. If you want to almost choke a A _ Hole OHS tech this is the place for you. If you think you will have time to do all this siteseeing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You will get some, don't enjoy it, just do it. I was just being nice, but again some people like it, some people fit in just perfect who have no other prospects or future or just use it as a safety net until they can get the H*LL out of there. LOLOLOLOL. They are a BIG JOKE. FAKES
Pros
Hotel points, air travel points and resigning
Cons
Cry baby management, will cheat you out of reimbursements and bonuses
Deceptive Hiring Practices and low quality of living
Occupational Health Specialist Technician (OHS) (Current Employee) –  Rotational (Nationwide)September 16, 2015
Let me start by saying the office staff and recruiters are very friendly and personable. I have not had any issues with any person in particular however I do have issues with multiple other things. The job of occupational health specialist (OHS) on a rotational schedule comes with a pay rate of $12 an hour (which is horribly low for this job) however having every 5th week off with pay does help ease the sting a little. On top of the low hourly pay you are paid overtime for your 60-65 hour work weeks, now before you get too excited let me tell you about the Chinese overtime, a formula is used to calculate your hourly rate for overtime but in my experience it usually averages in the five dollar range. So for every hour of overtime you ONLY make an extra five dollars (it's not 12 plus overtime). You start our your career (if you want to call it that) with 7 weeks of training. Now remember you are accepting this job with $12 and hour and they way you can justify that low amount is the 5th week off with pay however during your 7 weeks of training those weeks are not counted towards you earning your first week off with pay so you will work for this company at $12 an hour for 9 weeks before they "give" you your first week off with pay. Now moving onto hotels as you will be out of town most of the time. The per diem rates provide are ridicules, you cannot get a decent hotel room at the rate they will reimburse your for. You will be doing good to find a 2 star rated room within the budget which means you will most likely spend some of your money each night if you want to stay  more... at a somewhat decent hotel. Now for your meals, you are provided $26 a day for meals (that 5 for breakfast, 7 for lunch, and 14 for dinner). Again it can be done but you are not eating a healthy meal for that amount and will most likely dip into your hard earned money once again. Any expense you encounter out on the road with the exception of fuel for the truck comes out of your pocket which you then have to complete an expense report and submit it before Tuesday at 11 to be processed and paid out on that Friday. If you expense report is late so sorry you will have to wait until next week, if you forget a receipt so sorry we will not pay it and you will have to wait until next week. The best part is that unless you are carefully watching your money they will not notify you that your expense report was not paid out completely (I'm sure they hope you just let it go). Other items you are expected to pay for and be reimbursed are supplies like binders, printer paper, pens, cleaning supplies, oil, washing the truck, the list can go on. This is all coming out of your money and will then be reimbursed if you submit your report completely and on time. Drivers logs, you are expected to complete DOT drivers logs for every day you work for this company, there are times you will have to fudge your logs because you are scheduled jobs too close to each other and cannot get your legal 10 hours of rest, they do not account for the time you need to drive to a hotel, or stop for something to eat or fuel up. They are only worried about scheduling the truck for the maximum income potential. So I won't bore you with any more of the bad stuff. If you are looking for a low paying job where you get to travel and stay in sleazebag hotels and eat McDonalds for every meal then this place will be a great fit and you may hang around a few years but if that does not sound like you then look elsewhere. There is so much that was not covered in the recruiting process that you find out about over the course of training and getting out into the field that it will make you second guess your decision.  less
Pros
Being able to get out and see the country
Cons
low hotel per diems, low food per diems, never make plans in advance...etc.
Enjoyable place to work
Occupational Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KansasAugust 19, 2015
Loved the job and what I got to learn/do. Just disliked being away from my family. Got to travel and work in places I had never been which was very exciting.Supportive management team.
Good place to work for
tech (Former Employee) –  Baltimore MDAugust 18, 2015
The people are nice and i had no issue fitting in ..I had to leave the job for personal reasons .Good place to work for if you like travel . A lot of travel . You will get to see the USA ..
Pros
Busy .
traveling is fun
occupational health specialist (Former Employee) –  nationwideAugust 18, 2015
really enjoyed the travel, seeing the united states. I truly enjoyed the west coast and the weekends. fun times. thank you
Great Environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 8, 2015
Corporate environment - great starter job! on the job training, you can benefit from learning new skills and meeting some awesome people.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Benefits and advancement

Want to know more about Examinetics?

Ask a question
fun at first
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 23, 2015
this job is fun but too many fake people and some people shouldnt be managers. The workers tg]hey have dont even follow the
HIPAA POLICY. The office workers dont care because they are never in the office. The supervisor is worse, going behind your back first they say your doing a good job and they throw you under the bus. Dont waste your time. 7.00 is not worth the hassles and the crazy drivers.
Pros
traveling
Cons
healthcare and rate of pay
Flexible and laid back
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 26, 2015
Once I would arrive to work I would get my work out of the drawers and complete the folders to be sent off to the next department. I learned how to enter test into Data Pipe. The management was very understandable and flexible. The hardest part of the job was just learning how to do a different departments job but I was able to handle the work and get the hang of it quick. I really enjoyed interacting with my other co workers and learning more about the business as the days went by.
Pros
having holiday meals.
Cons
there was nothing i disliked about the business.
Great place to work at
Medical Screening Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 20, 2014
i kind of wish i Did not get lay off. i Really Love working For this Company.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 30, 2014
Great co-workers. Hardest part is dealing with the rude customers. Most enjoyable part is talking with people all day.
Pros
good pay
Cons
gone alot
High stress environment with ability to unwind with coworkers
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 11, 2014
A highly stressful work environment in a growing company. Luckily there are a lot of great people working there that you can laugh off the stress with.
Do Not recommend working for or hiring this company.
OHS/MMP (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 2, 2014
There are some talented workers that I am unsure how the company has managed to keep, but the management and HR are the worst I've dealt with. There is a reason this company is always having job postings-- a high turn over rate. The company wastes so much money and resources and will not give a penny raise after years of good performance. The only employees who continue to work 'in the field' are those who have learned to skim from the company, who don't care about their job and show up in hoodies/jeans with a poor attitude, or the few who deal with it to be on their own without being in a cubicle each day. A big disconnect exists between those who are sent out to perform the contracted services and management...supervisors are not interested on feedback of how to improve employee satisfaction, OR client satisfaction; which is amazing they are able to retain customers. Must be the strong contract and lawyers. I was embarrassed on some of the jobs because of some of the people hired to work at the company and the lack of preparation from the office or knowledge of how to properly execute the promised services. Some of the vehicles felt unsafe, especially if having to work in a group and dealing with 60+hours a week with people you wouldn't care to spend 5 min with. Worst lodging options I've ever stayed at were the norm, only $55/night in several states.
Pros
enjoyed being out of an office setting and some of the travel before exhaustion
Cons
poor stipends, long hours, needs new management, few and far between good coworkers
This was a good company to work for but 65 hrs a week on the road, was not worth it in the long run.
audiologty and respiratory fit mobile technition. (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 19, 2014
Examinetics was a good company to work for overall great people Good working conditions,good equipment, the only down side to this co. is the hours you may work early shift one day then the next you working grave yard and so on.plus 65 hr a week.It just wasn't worth it.
poor company run if you can
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  ksMay 29, 2014
pay sucks,they have you working till the bone with no appreciation or nothing,poor managment overall..not a good company to work for...only good thing is the travel
Pros
travel
Cons
away from home for long periods of time
Travel America for Free
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  AmericaMay 8, 2014
Seen a lot of states and cities. Experienced some unusual situations. Great for a single person without and dependents.
Pros
free travel of america
Cons
only home for a total of 4 to 5 weeks a year. july weekend, thanksgiving, xmas.
a lot of traveling,
occupational health specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 9, 2014
you do travel alot with this job. a good job if you are single. but management dont know there job

2.4