ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a high-energy, flexible, and detail-oriented Software Training Developer and Instructional Designer, who possesses a passion for helping universities deliver improved outcomes for students. This rock star will be training and consulting with new clients on software functionality and, more importantly, the best practices for implementation to ensure student learning outcomes improve.
The Software Training Developer and Instructional Designer will be responsible for all training initiatives surrounding ExamSoft products. They will have experience in developing and conducting internal and external training for software applications and soft skills. They will be proficient in delivering classroom and web-based training, designing course material and documentation, leading a team of trainers, directing training initiatives and coaching clients on best practices.
ExamSoft is a proven, rapidly growing company that hires really smart and creative people, who are excited about their growth and, more importantly, the positive impact they can have on others. ExamSoft offers the chance to be surrounded by peers that inspire and motivate each and every day, in a fun and exciting work environment. This is no 9 to 5 job for people who want to check their brains or their hearts at the door. Our people care about purpose, and they rock!
- Analyze learning needs, goals and objectives; identify audience; and determine the required training strategy and appropriate delivery system
- Consult with clients on implementation best practices that help improve institutional effectiveness, faculty engagement and student success
- Provide on-site and online training to ExamSoft Users and Administrators, on product functionality Develop training materials in a variety of formats including traditional instructor lead classroom training, computer based training, and videos
- Coordinate and deliver weekly online ExamSoft training sessions on product features and functionality to clients
- Log all training effort and provide feedback on content and delivery to trainers and clients
- Generate new sales opportunities and ensure a successful conversion rate via product demos and successful training sessions
- Standardize and conduct internal New Hire Employee Training, including product functionality as well as internal policies and processes
- Develop and implement successful training processes and reporting methods including structure, documentation, technology, and personnel, leveraging creative sources including community techniques such as user forums.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all ExamSoft products and services
- Be a conduit for customer feedback and submit software enhancement requests and report issues. Include purpose, cost-saving/efficiency-improving opportunities that will justify altering ExamSoft products and services
- Ensure that yearly customer satisfaction rating goals are met and maintained for company products.
- Bachelor degree required (strong performance required)
- Education industry experience a plus
- 2+ years experience as a trainer, instructional designer or education professional with a software product
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows/Mac OSX and various browser platforms including Firefox and Chrome
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including PowerPoint
- Experience with Camtasia and Captivate
- If do not know following programs, willingness and ability to learn following tools: Photoshop, Prezi, SharePoint, GoToWebinar, Quicktime, and Articulate
Applicants must have permission to work in US.
Job Type: Full-time
ExamSoft Worldwide was incorporated to research, develop and market academic examination software solutions for all levels of learning. Its...