Excel Academy Charter Schools

Excel Academy Charter Schools Employer Reviews

Great Opportunity
Teacher (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2014
Pros: many training oppotunities.
Cons: na
I was allowed to use my creativity here.The management and co workers were great.
A great school to work at but they are closed now.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Opa-locka, FLMarch 3, 2014
Pros: having someone to work directly with as a team to solve problems
Cons: very long work days without much down time to yourself
In a typical day you never know what to expect, it's new and exciting every day. I learned how to manage a classroom setting. Management was very help and they took my concerns personal when helping resolve problems. Co-workers were help and willing to assist with any problems that may arise; a true team environment. The hardest part of the job was – more... dealing with meeting the needs of the special needs students. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the students. – less
fun workplace.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no breaks
I wouldn't have my child attend that daycare because of what I've seen with my own eyes. The way these daycare teachers treated the kids.
Place to help teenagers in trouble
Executive Chef, Menu Planning, Project Manager (Former Employee), Conroe, TXMarch 23, 2013
Pros: being able to help others, enjoyed creating menus
A private school dedicated to helping our teenagers fight drug addiction and other habits. It was an exceptional place to work for. The staff at the end of the 12 years was good. The company has 300 schools and ten were closed, my location was one of the ten.
A great experience with children
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Denver ColoradoMarch 15, 2013
I loved working with children and teachers. A typical day would start with me leading a reading group and then a class activity. After that the teacher would explain a new subject and I would grade papers, and sometimes take them home. But activities varied from day to day. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with children and helping them – more... see or understand something in a new way. There were no hardships that I faced so far. All of the coworkers are helpful and friendly and I learned a new role for myself, how to interact in the best way with younger children. – less
A great experience with children
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Denver ColoradoMarch 15, 2013
This is an exciting place to be at, to work with children and teachers. There are always different activities that I can take part in and help out, where I can use my skills and knowledge. I love working with children and teaching them something new as well as build new relationships and skills. This is a great experience.
a fun workplace
LEAD TEACHER (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 25, 2012
working with children all day, cleaning, teaching all the basic skills
working with young people
Food Service Assistant II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 24, 2012
Pros: learn new food short cuts
Cons: non
The impact that i had serving food to over 200 stundent was a great experience and the children love and respected me and love them as well.
Quality Child Care
Lead teacher (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: no benefits
A typical day was spent teaching children. I learned what I needed to know to make sure i did my job correctly. My director was very understanding and helpful.
Child Care Center
Director (Current Employee), DORCHESTER, MAMay 3, 2012
I love working with the children. The children in center become family.
Job Satisfaction
Principal and Centre Administrator (Current Employee), Nagercoil, TNNovember 21, 2014
I have vast experience in teaching, mainly Mathematics and Language Trainig.
I can cope with any type of work environment.
CUrren tly I am looking after administration.

I am opting to work in Management Information System, capable taking respnsibilities and development.

Interested in Social Work also. Would love to interact with people