Excel Personnel Employee Reviews

Opportunity to learn
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Santa mariaJanuary 10, 2017
Not worth letting go of a stable job for a temp to hire at excel, Exel cares very little for Employees when it comes to employee concerns. All they care for is keeping their clients:/
Cons
Excel cares more about their clients than the employees
Knowledge & Communication
Production Technician for Vestas Brighton Blades (Former Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 3, 2016
I had to have a physical in order to be approved for employment at Vestas. The person at Vestas scheduled my appointment. The person at Excel then called me 2 days later to schedule the same appointment. They also kept calling me to come and take tests and fill out paperwork after these things were completed.
Average Temporay agency
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2015
Typical temporary agency with internally-trained, quantity-based management, instead of externally-trained, quality-based management.
Typical day is eight hours.
Learned more from the assignment than from Excel.
Management only cares about quantity, not quality. Management chooses to base review in part on how much you produce, and how much overtime you work; both are wrong.
Management chooses to do performance-based reviews, not quality-based reviews. No discernible knowledge of Deming's 14 points.
Assignment has no discernible Statistical Process Control.
Co-workers at assignment are nice. Multiple races and cultures represented at assignment.
Hardest part of the job is disorganization and lack of communication of management.
Most Enjoyable part of the job is interaction with people from various cultures.
Pros
Interesting, if disorganized, assignment
Cons
quantity-based management
Willing to assist with my requirements
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 10, 2015
Excel Personnel was very helpful in trying to find suitable job opportunities that fit my job skills. Interested in finding jobs within my travel limits
Fun place
Insert pilot maps (Former Employee) –  Denver CoApril 27, 2014
would insert pilot maps and would revise them.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with others
Produtive and proud place of business
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 19, 2014
It was a friendly environment to work for everyone was generous and caring
Cons
short breaks great pay
Gets the job done
temp (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 16, 2014
The people i worked with were awesome. They did find me work very fast and i appreciate that.
Pros
Fun environments
Cons
Office needs work
Productive days recruiting
Staffing Manager, Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 1, 2013
Open the office, check voicemails and emails. Get ready for interviews for the day, and get appointments set up for days to follow.
Hardest part of the job is finding great quality people for open positions. Most enjoyable is finding that great person to fill an open order and having them appreciate the job that they are about to embark on.
My boss is a very big part of my life here at Excel. We have bonded very well and we make a great team.
Wonderful Work Environment
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 9, 2013
While working at Excel Personnel, I not only had the opportunity to work with wonderful individuals, but I learned far more than I could have imagined in only a year and a half. The management was wonderful, helpful, and kind. They taught me all about the aspects of staffing, working in HR, and being a team player. They pushed me to be the best I could be, and at times, I felt like I may not be able to live up to their expectations, but they were also so encouraging when I needed help, and forgiving when I made mistakes, letting me learn from them. I worked as a staffing agent, then moved up to an on-site manager. Working with our employees was the most rewarding part of my job. Helping individuals find work, and being there to assist them in any way that I could.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to work in human resources or anyone looking to work for a staffing agency.
Best staffing agency in town.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Louisville, CODecember 10, 2012
I've been steadily employed through Excel Personnel for the last 3 years. I've enjoyed each job I've received through them thoroughly. I would recommend anyone looking for immediate work to register through Excel Personnel and see if they can help employ them.