Excel Physical Therapy

Excel Physical Therapy United States Employee Reviews

Good start
Physical Therapy Aide/Athletic Trainer (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAMarch 12, 2015
Good one on one contact with patients to gain experience. Love the patients there, but working for Cheryl was very difficult and awkward
Very active and upbeat physical therapy clinic
PROFESSIONAL & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES (Current Employee), Cresskill, NJFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: meeting new people everyday, sports centered environment
Cons: 12 hour work days
At Excel Physical Therapy I work with patients ranging from school aged children to high level athletes. A typical work day consists of working with 70-90 patients, guiding them through exercise routines, insuring proper use of equipment, applying heat and ice packs to patients, assisting the physical therapists, and maintaining a clean work environment. I work with a team of physical therapy aides and we assist each other throughout the course of our day. The hardest part of my job are the strenuous hours, which usually consist of 12 hour work days. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to meet so many different people, and getting to see them progress and overcome their injuries. This job has taught me a lot through learning to effectively communicate with people of all ages, races, and economic statuses. I have also expanded my knowledge on orthopedic injuries, strength training, and injury prevention.
well managed work environment with caring and knowledgeable staff members
Volunteer (Former Employee), Glen Mills, PAAugust 24, 2014
As a volunteer a bounced back and forth between staff members as needed whether to help administer patient exercises or grab the necessary equipment.
disorganized management
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee), Mills, PAAugust 12, 2013
At Excel, I learned to be truly independent, as there was typically little to no direction. I very much enjoyed my co-workers, and the clients that I trained on a daily basis.
ran the whole office
Front Desk Supervisor/Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Bowie, MDJuly 17, 2012
Pros: the patients
Cons: poor managment
verified insurances, managed front desk as well as assisted pt's with there patients. I had to teach myself everything as far as running and managing the office. Managment was very poor, unorganized. Coworkers worked well with eachother but did not stay long. Hardest part was constantly having to run the whole office with not enough staff. Most enjoyable part were the patients.