Excel Staffing Services

Excel Staffing Services United States Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Excel Staffing Service
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed working with people.
Cons: No fulltime job available in the area where I was assigned to work.
The people at Excel Staffing Service contracted me with the right job. I enjoyed my contracted job. I was assigned to work at UNMH Patient Financial Service Department where I worked as a Patient Financial Service Representative. I worked with people approved financial applications, applied financial coverage to outstanding balance on accounts. I assisted patients to with applying for the New Insurance Coverage.
good place to work
molder (Former Employee), thomas /beetsFebruary 18, 2015
you learn a lot about so many parts your working on and the different machines you use its a good company to work for also you don't talk a lot to people that you work with during work
Flexible enviroment
Front Desk Receptionist State Of New Mexico (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: flexibility, benefits, competitive salary
Cons: communication, instruction, notifications.
I have enjoyed working with such a dynamic group of professionals. I receive notice of assignments with 24-48 hours. I am given the opportunity to accept or decline offers provided in most cases I have accept all offers. Once assignments end I am given the option to start a new assignment fairly quickly.
Team player
data entry (Former Employee), Santa Fe, NMFebruary 2, 2015
my co-works were great, and I love the environment as an FAA employee. To learn the new program ASPEN in a short period of time and how i pick up so fast I like the challege , and the management was very helpful and patient and treat us equal .
Very Productive and Rewarding Position
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 1, 2014
My position with Excel Staffing companies is very rewarding. I am able to assist in placing applicants with a job that fits their skills and desires. I had to be cognizant of the customer needs as well as the applicants needs.
A day at Excel.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: the filing system.
Cons: paperwork for legal issues.
A typical day of work was filing charts as per my usual circumstances. I learned to communicate with the rest of the office. Management was very good, they were always available for questions. My co-workers always looked fresh. The hardest part of the job were the clients who were in bad circumstances. Yet, the most enjoyable part of the job was my filebacks in the afternoons.
This was only a temp job filling in for the Office manager while she was out with knee surgery.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 22, 2014
Office environment. Very friendly co-workers
Filing, answer multi-phone lines, accounts payable & receivable, payroll, copy machine, sign for UPS shipments. etc.

Management was very friendly and nice.

Nothing hard about this office job!

Really wish I could have kept this job as a Full-time position but the office manager was only out with knee surgery for approx. 7 weeks.
Great place to work.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule and work environment.
Cons: work is not consistantly available.
Typically I traveled to various school sites to teach all subjects to students in grades K-12. I document student's work progress, attendance and behavior. I communicate with staff,parents and teachers as needed.
Different jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 10, 2014
Pros: learning new jobs.
Cons: the pay.
It depends on the assignments.

I learned each office is run differently then others.

Management is also different in each job.

Not on an assignment long enough to really get to know my coworkers.

The hardest part of the job is you may not fit in when you really like the job assignment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is finally getting the job.
Nurse Assistant
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 10, 2014
Go into hospitals or nursing facilities and assist as needed with patients. Give baths, help dress, shave, cloth, assist to and from activities. Check and monitor patient's vital signs.
challenging
Nursing Certified Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 29, 2014
I worked in a lot of different places, exposing me to so many different types of need of care
Great company to work for.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OhioFebruary 12, 2014
Great company to work for. Very flexible and accommodating in working with my school schedule.
The assignments at Excel Staffing is competitive and great learning experience.
Customer Service Counselor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 8, 2013
Pros: had long lunch breaks
Cons: had no benefits and worked some saturdays
I enjoyed working with excel staffing. The jobs they provide is competitive and great learning experience. I enjoy working with people on the phone. Helping people to solve problems, know at the end of the day good or bad customers know here they stand with the tax related business. It was rewarding to know the fraud cases were stopped in the tracks. I was treated with respect on the jobs and there i met great people as co-workers. Everyone worked as a team player to ensure resources came together as one. I take pride in my work to give the employer good standings with the customers.
very fun work place but it was hard work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jackson, MIOctober 1, 2013
Pros: the coworkers
Cons: it was dirty
The things i learned where how to work hard and staying positive in a stressful and fast work place.
Management was kind of iffy about where we worked at i ran drill lines and CNC machines and lathes but i spent most of my time on the drill line.
The coworkers are what made the job fun and enjoyable.
the hardest part of the job was it was very very dirty and the metal shavings would cut my hands bad because i couldn't wear gloves on the drill line.
The best part of the job was the coworkers and that management wasn't very strict about conversing with each other.
Average staffing service.
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 26, 2013
Did acquire full time and permanent employment that came from a temporary assignment.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), OHSeptember 7, 2013
The parts of the job that i enjoy is just being able to come into work see my coworkers and getting the job done.
Staffing agency
Equity Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2013
Pretty decent. I was barely intouch with them during my assignment. Gotten paid on time
Not a very good place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: the only pro was being able to work.
Cons: there are too many cons to list.
There weren't really any typical days as it was a temporary staffing agency. Worked with a lot of different people, which is normal for that type of company.
They did not seem to care about their employees.
The hardest part of working there was going to different types of jobs all the time.
Kept you on your toes
Receptionist (Former Employee), Amarillo, TexasNovember 30, 2012
Pros: freebies, good happy place to work
Cons: daily changes that you have to remember
Worked for Anderson Merchandisers in Amarillo, Tx. This was my first call center job and I'm so glad it was. I loved this job! Books, Music and Videos were the freebie perks! Assisting merchandisers for Wal-Mart was great! Almost all were kind and you did the job together. If you are not a person who is used to change on a daily basis then this job is not for you. It's faced paced and you have to keep up with a lot of information that changes quickly. Had to keep a huge binder to refer to.
Productive and fun workplace
Mail/Document Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free coffee, lunch and etc.
Cons: temp
This was a great job. The co-worker were nice and helpful. I learn different things.