Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Pleasant work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, staff is very professional. Someone is available whenever you need to contact due to change in schedule or family emergency. Enjoyed working with this company.
A positive experience
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 7, 2017
I had a positive experience working for excel. They found me a job the first day I went into their office and I very much enjoyed where they placed me. The work environment was fun, professional and the pay was good. I learned hands on knowledge of the health care services world and I took a huge liking from it. Thank you Excel
Pros
Great work leads
Hard working crew of Recruiters
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 19, 2017
Excel Staffing was very helpful in obtaining jobs for myself.
I regret that I did not submit a review of my last job assignment to them. They were very friendly.
Pros
Team was very helpful
Fun and Professional
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 16, 2017
Grateful and very nice environment, willing to work with you on finding you a job as soon as they're able. Willing to work with everyone regardless of their professional background.
Very helpful they get you the perfect job
Call center representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 15, 2017
The management care and met your needs as an employe fing you the job you need and help you with any problems you may encounter with there website, show you step by step what your job needs to be and how to interact with clients.I like the employes very organized and helpfull i enjoy seeing them every friday for payroll
Productive warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 10, 2017
It was a very productive warehouse experience . It taught me things that I can use in life . I enjoyed the managers and employees at excel ware house.
Cons
worst placee ever to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 25, 2017
This company had me on a case that was almost two hours away from my house, on a holiday on third shift , and refused to give me my last paycheck, they claimed they paid me, but I even gave them proof that they NEVER did
Pros
there are none with this comany
Cons
last pay not recived
Balanced pace, fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 17, 2017
How to improve on typing skills
medical terminology
many people made job fun
sitting long periods of time
learning the nursing side of home health this position helped me start my career in medical field
Pros
provided food
Cons
dealing with a diverse differences of personalities
Thanks
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OHApril 18, 2017
Able to get a job quickly and I appreciate the opportunity. if ever I need a job quickly this will be my first stop. Thanks again for the opportunity and everything you all did!
Server/Banquet
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 10, 2017
Serve guest in banquet style service. Take orders from guest as the banquet begins. Work with an assistant to help provide superior service throughout the banquet.
Pros
Good money.
Cons
Long hours on your feet.
Temp Employee
Temporary / Part-time assignments (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMMarch 13, 2017
Temp Employee for Medical office and Christus St. Vincent's Billing Dept. Called at the last minute and ready to go to work. Medical scheduling. M/Rec
Pros
Worked as needed
Cons
Healthcare
A great place to find employment while working in a variety of job situations.
Administrative Professional/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 13, 2017
I like the flexibility that Excel offers its employees. They have a variety of jobs available to choose from that best suit your abilities, skills and expectations.
For the most part not a bad place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2017
The staff are pretty good finding work. Some of the jobs don"t pay well, and most of the the jobs are temp not temp to hire. A good thing is that you keep working but for various jobs
They are good for finding you jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 18, 2016
Excel temp services, is a good place to go if you need to find a job, that treat everyone equal. The hardest part is the wait until they match you with the job you like. The most enjoyable is that moment you get a call about a job
Pros
Good, people
Cons
Could be short or long terms jobs
enjoyed the people I worked with a lot
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 2, 2016
Sorry I left this company
Moved to a new state
The owners were great people to work with
Very open to new ideas and very generous with their compensation
Never work here again
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hyde Park, CAAugust 9, 2016
I hated working here. I was sent to Hyde Park asked to be transferred somewhere closer to home. It took them two weeks just to tell me they couldnt transfer me. Office manager was always busy hard to contact him.What made matters worse is when I spoke to a coworker she told me she also tried to get transferred and wasnt able to. So if you dont like working in a certain school basically you just have to suck it up. Told by manager that i had to try harder to make it work even though told by the school i worked for i was doing an excellent job.I havent even been there two weeks and they expected me to do grades as well as progress reports. I had to learn how to count days in one day. The job was stressful. The environment needed structure there was no respect for staff whatsoever. The teacher I worked with is a great person but I would have liked more support. The education center coordinator is also a great person but it seemed like he was more of a friend to the students instead of a coordinator.
Pros
Learned alot, job advancement
Cons
Pay, environment, management
assembly
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 6, 2016
I work for excel staffing for 6 mouths. I really didn't like that job because I was working night shifts and they move me to first shift in the morning and my hour rate went down.
Pros
free lunch
mail room
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 14, 2016
love mailroom and reallly enjoy to work..the more I like so much is billing printing and ongoing mail their bills....if someone is sick i am willing to take place for them...
Special Educator at Baltimore city public schools
Accounting and Analysis Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 5, 2016
working with children with emotional disorders was an exciting and stressful job but very satisfying for me. Working with co-workers that were all on the same mission of educating our future leaders.
Liked working for this company
temp work at Clariant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 23, 2016
I give them a 5 star in a lot. They treat there employees well. get paperwork, get measuring equipment. check on paper, and product to make sure its good. clean up area and equipment when done for the day.
Pros
got to get in a raffling for following safely rules and regulations
Cons
nothing really