Excel

Excel Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCJuly 19, 2015
Help is always proved from your team members as well as managers
Schedules are flexible to your needs
Work Gear was always provided.
Great job setting!
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Frequent breaks
Cons: Work all holidays.
I enjoys working with Excel. A great company. People are enjoyable to work with. Working conditions are okay. Plenty of work to do. Conditions are hot at times but can be maintained.
Ok
Computer Data Analyst (Former Employee), Groveport, OHJune 23, 2015
This is an ok place to work if you are just trying to make some extra money. I would not like to work in a warehouse full time permanently. I have no complaints other then it is really hard and you will be on your feet all day.
productive
Electrician Helper (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 14, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: layoff
good employees, coworkers are very friendly, management is good. enjoyed being with the coworkers, this is a odd company to work for i would recommend it to someone else
part time with bad pay
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJune 10, 2015
Pros: working with public
Cons: hours
not a career but good for a first time job. job consists of many different duties. bad management. best thing about it is you can set your own availability if your is school or something.
fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJune 9, 2015
the job was a good one had room for advancement and is a eoe the people are good and like to work. the hardest part of the job is the fast paced lines but once u get used to them then it is fun..
well maintained
Flagger (Current Employee), donaldsonville,laJune 4, 2015
Well maintained in order workplace
Good people to work with,it is a safe work place,
new construction work.there are a lot of rules to follow. follow them to protect yourself and others.
Enjoyable atmosphere
Senior Field Team Lead (Current Employee), Kingsport, TNMay 21, 2015
In this position, I am required to travel frequently, which doesn't bother me. I am able to interact with the public on a regular basis, which I enjoy. I lead my co-workers in projects or resets as we call them in this field. Senior Field Team Lead requires me to be the leader while we are in the field and I am the person responsible for all aspects of the reset and the employee supervision.
Terrible experience
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAMay 8, 2015
while I was here I was lied to I was mistreated my numbers where played with of course production numbers but as we know this is life everything is never perfect but all and all it was a great company just the management in atlanta the location I worked for was terrible in service and also many more things. I never got the chance to fulfill my full destiny within the company.
Nice peole
Assembly (Former Employee), Hesston, KSMay 4, 2015
hot in the summer cold in the winter but as long as you like people its a fun job. Pays excellent and if you get hired on you get a 50 cent raise every month till you tap out
I love the seven days off
Material Handler (Current Employee), Freeport, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: 7 days off every month
Cons: short breaks and dupont schedule
I love my co-workers but some of the upper management have some issues with placing everybody where they are needed. You get paid every week and now we get an extra incentive when we are on our three or four night run.
Productive & Mysterious
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Roanoke, TxMarch 19, 2015
Pros: A income/job
Cons: Stressful if not favored
High levels of stress, unstable schedule requiring overtime without notice. Leadership not trained to do job or deal with people under him/her. Refusal to correct mistakes without a paper trail.
fun work place
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMarch 18, 2015
Excel Co was work active having to be moving boxes from shipments to shipments its good learning experience with the import export i got along with the co-workers.
productive and good work place to be in
Loader/scanner (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 5, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedual
productive work great workers great and understanding managers great group of people to work around good co-workers have fun and work hard at the same time
Fun
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee), Burlington, KYFebruary 21, 2015
I wish they never shut the doors. We had a good time doing our jobs. Management would make it that way longs we got our work done.
N/A
Inductor/ Picker/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 20, 2015
I enjoyed the moving around and working in the different areas. Working in the fast pace environment. Working along my peers.
Senior Instructor (Current Employee), Lansing, MIJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: smaller company to work for.
Cons: not always have the client walk-ins
I really Like my job here at Excel,but I am moving to the Ft. Lauderdale,Florida area. A great company to work for. Administration is Great! Fellow educators are very knowledgeable.
I have enjoyed working with my teammates.
Truck Control Agent (Current Employee), Fedex ExpressJanuary 8, 2015
I like my job. Sometimes the most frustated thing I deal with is finding the manger who is going to make a descion. I have enjoyed the challanges of a different things that happen and overcoming them. Finding ways to move freight. I enjoy multi-tasking.
Fast Paced
Order Packer (Former Employee), Groveport, OHNovember 19, 2014
Great job for seasonal work. Fast paced and flexible to work with. Incentives for reaching goals
Good work environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free food sometimes
Nice place to work, good leads and supervisors, i learned to be fast and reliable

1 2 3 4