Excellence in Motivation

Excellence in Motivation Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun work place.
Software Developer (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: great work place, very nice people. love working there
I have been working in Excellence in Motivation for over a year and really missed my team members, other team members, boss, and everybody out there in Dayton, OH.
Great technologies, fun working environment. Friday is Jeans day!
Excellent culture
Client Facing Position (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good culture
Cons: company sold
At the time that I worked for EIM, the culture was outstanding. This was truly a group of people who cared about each other and really wanted to provide a positive work environment.

Since leaving the organization, there has been a sale and the organization that I knew is no longer in existence. The current name of the company is AIMIA and because many of my co-workers and supervisors have moved on, I'm unable to provide an accurate representation of the organization as it exists today.
Excellence In Motivation
Supervisor of Mail Center Operations (Former Employee), Dayton, OHApril 30, 2012
Pros: lots of free items, gifts from programs. lunches, carry ins social events outside of work
Cons: long hours, tight scheduels, international holiday scheduels, customs paperwork, 24 hour on call
A typical day would start at 7 am and run the gamet until work was finished which could be 6 - 11 pm that night. I leaned a great deal from this company as I created the Mail Center from scratch and built it up to a company wide system of mail, supply ordering, and fulfillment center with international logistics and planning. I also learned a lot about importing and exporting as we operated programs all over the world. Co-workers in my department were very flexible to work with and understanding as we had to deal with lots of type A personalities demanding changes not only to print production bot to timelines and scheduels. The hardest part was figuring out international customs and how to get things in or out of a country from the US. Management was always supportive and on your side. There is so much to this job it is hard to type out everyting good about it and what all we did in a single day.
Client Services
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Dayton, OHApril 11, 2012
Pros: good learning enivironment, customer service
Cons: late hours, work on sundays
•Processed customer orders via telephone.
•Conducted customer surveys regarding Toyota & Lexus services.
•Trained new associates to be Client Service Specialists.
•Uploaded dealer reimbursements through internal database.