Exchangebase Employee Reviews

Innovative Start-up with Huge Growth Potential
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHNovember 14, 2016
ExchangeBase is an innovative start-up company with huge growth potential. The environment is fast-paced and encourages independence. The staff and upper management are very experienced and push their employees to be the best that they can be. ExchangeBase provides you with a unique opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world leaving you with a feeling of pride.

I worked at ExchangeBase for 4 years in various sales positions. Not only has this company provided me with invaluable sales skills that can be transferable to any job, they have also encouraged me to follow after my dreams. I am honored to of been apart of this group and wish them the best.
Fast paced with high expectations for individual levels of performance
Senior Project Manager / Business Development (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHAugust 25, 2016
ExchangeBase is a high energy start-up company with huge growth potential. Fast paced atmosphere with high expectations for individual performance. Management is involved and engaged in all aspects of the day-to-day activities. The business is constantly tweaking software and best practices as it gains a greater market share. Everyday I learned something new. An experienced and motivated staff makes for an enjoyable work day.
Pros
Every day is new and exciting, there is never a dull moment
Cons
Communication from management could definitely be improved
Senior Trader
Senior Trader (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHApril 28, 2016
Great competitive, fast paced environment. But at the same time, it is a very inviting and casual atmosphere. The managers and employees are great. All around great atmosphere.
The company has had many changes over the years, like any startup, but I believe they just figured out the right direction as I was heading out the door after taking a new job.

Like any startup there are changes and new ideas in order to try and steer the company in the right direction. This is to be expected.
Great place to work!
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHFebruary 9, 2016
This is an exceptional place to work with a HUGE future ahead of it! Owner is very involved and extremely approachable. Only a matter of time before this is a Billion dollar+ company. Tons of opportunity for growth. The sky is the limit with this place. Meetings all the time to work as a team and get everyone's opinion before decisions are made so you are part of everything which is awesome!
Great Idea, terrible leadership
N.A. (Former Employee)August 1, 2011
The idea behind exchangebase is great, the problem is the execution. The leadership has no experience operating in the SaaS relm and come across more like used car salesman. The President and primary owner has no formal business or financial education having just a high school diploma. You also have to question the ethics of the organization as the ownership is comprised of many of the same individuals as the Maxxum group (google them for more info on federal court suits). Stability is rough as with any startup but it's now two plus years into their existance and I'm not sure there's a single paying customer. I would strongly advise against employment with this company.
Start up energy
Director of marketing (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, OhioApril 1, 2011
There's nothing quite like the do or die attitude of a startup, and ExchangeBase manages to keep that energy more than two years after it started. It comes from a driven workforce who want this thing to grow, grow, grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exchangebase. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2