Exchangebase Employee Reviews

Great Idea, terrible leadership
N.A. (Former Employee)August 1, 2011
The idea behind exchangebase is great, the problem is the execution. The leadership has no experience operating in the SaaS relm and come across more like used car salesman. The President and primary owner has no formal business or financial education having just a high school diploma. You also have to question the ethics of the organization as the ownership is comprised of many of the same individuals as the Maxxum group (google them for more info on federal court suits). Stability is rough as with any startup but it's now two plus years into their existance and I'm not sure there's a single paying customer. I would strongly advise against employment with this company.

Comment – December 13, 2011

Being involved in a startup company is never an easy endeavor. The natural delays and bumps along the road are tough on everyone inside the company. That said, we’ve hit our growing pains and done our best to be clear with everyone the ups and downs that come with being a new company. When people have left we know that they are better for the experience, because ExchangeBase prides itself on being a team atmosphere and a company where people can grow. For new team members coming on board, things have never looked brighter at our company. We feel great about our future and truly wish the best to anyone who left us along the way.

Start up energy
Director of marketing (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, OhioApril 1, 2011
There's nothing quite like the do or die attitude of a startup, and ExchangeBase manages to keep that energy more than two years after it started. It comes from a driven workforce who want this thing to grow, grow, grow.