Execbaby is searching for former teachers or former sales professionals (baby or medical products a plus) interested in earning part-time supplemental income on a flexible schedule. As an In-Store Product Specialist on our team, you schedule and visit Baby Retailer location(s) to train staff and insure product is visible and on shelf. You will be trained in advance on each product in detail, as your primary role will be to knowledgeably and passionately educate staff on key features and benefits to ultimately drive in-store sales. You will also ensure product and promotional material are in-stock and on the shelf. Most critically, you will report feedback from your visits.
Some things we love about our team!
- Maintain highest level of service for our partners
- Enthusiastically engage staff members in a retail environment
- Maintain strong knowledge of products .
- Performs store visits within windows required.
- Ability to build and maintain professional in-store relationships meeting client objectives.
- Complete and submit reporting as required.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with in-store requirements.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments.
- College Degree Preferred
- Field Sales or Educational Background a MUST!
- Baby Product Experience or “First Time Knowledge” a MUST!
Tools and Technology:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting and training.
Execbaby is a In-Store Support Company dedicated to the Juvenile Baby Product Industry. Supporting Baby Product Manufacturers and their...