Execbaby is expanding and searching for former career professionals (teachers, medical sales, or corporate backgrounds a plus) interested in earning supplemental income on a flexible schedule.
As an In-Store Product Trainer on our team, you will schedule and visit Baby Retailer location(s) to train staff on key features and benefits of the baby products we represent. You will be trained in advance on each product in detail, as your primary role will be to knowledgeably and passionately educate staff on key features and benefits to ultimately drive in-store sales. You will also ensure product and promotional material are in-stock and on the shelf. Most critically, you will report feedback from your visits.
Some things we love about our team!
- Able to enthusiastically engage staff members in a retail environment
- Maintain strong knowledge of products
- Perform store visits within windows required.
- Ability to build and maintain professional in-store relationships meeting client objectives.
- Complete and submit reporting as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with in-store requirements.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments.
- College Degree Preferred
- Field Sales or Educational Background a MUST!
- Personal Baby Product Experience or “First Time Knowledge” a MUST!
Tools and Technology:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and web reporting and training.