Execu|Search Employee Reviews

Very Professional
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 24, 2017
Execu-Search cares about the client and the workers. Never misses a beat in paying their employees, benefits are decent. And always available when needed.Culture is great, management is effective.
Needs Improvement
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Everyone is so busy that you cannot get in contact with anyone

Management barely answer phone calls unless you are important

No benefits when your sick, No sick days, No pay, No one updates you on your pay being messed up or lost or deducted.
Pros
flexible hours, never a hassle
Cons
no compensation, no benefits, low pay, management doesn't answer phone
Productive work place
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 3, 2017
Execu-Search is a great place to employed. They are flexible and love being attentive to their employees. Best place to work. And there is always room for growth.
It's up to you
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 23, 2017
Make cold calls, meet people, close them.

The management is great, some of the best people you'll meet. VERY driven to make money and get things done. Culture is fantastic, they are all hard working, and want to make money, but are also great people to be around.

Hardest part of the job is closing candidates on a job.
Most enjoyable part of the job is closing candidates on a job - and building relationships with clients, and meeting new people.

Overall you can get a lot out of these guys if you put in a lot, there is a LOT to learn, and you might have to do more than 8 hours days in the beginning, or even the whole time. Starting pay isn't much, but if you do well you can make a lot of money.
Pros
Ping Pong Table, commission, Learn about IT, great people
Cons
Long days, Commission, lot of sitting
Good place to start
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 17, 2017
This establishment is a good place for people who need a job right away. Since this is a temp job there's no benefits, little pay with no chance of advancing in your field (in the company) and you only get paid for the days you work with no chance of overtime.
Cons
No benefits
Great Retained Staffing Co.
Senior Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2017
I worked three desk. Telecommunication Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, and Finance. Spent the majority time on the phone contacting clients and candidates. This isn't a 9 to 5 career. You need to be very flexible and able to handle many variables. Sometime you may think nothing is going your way but you need to hand in there. The most enjoyable part of the position is building the relationships and helping people grow their careers.
Pros
Winning Large Accounts
Cons
Sometime Waiting for the Company payment
Experience
Staffing Manager-Health Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2016
I have had the tremendous opportunity to work and grow with this company. The work experience and personal growth that I have acquired the past year has given me the confidence and experience needed to prosper in any professional environment moving forwarded.
Pros
Training, growth
Cons
Commute
Ok
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2016
It was ok dont like how they operate
They are very forgetful took a hr out of every check.
The schools was placed in pretty ok.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good Temp Agency That Kept Me Busy
Temp Admin in the Healthcare Field (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
I was a temp on and off for a few years. The Execusearch Group always came through with opportunities which led to me being able to improve both my skillson and resume.
Pros
Provides detailed job descriptions.
Cons
None.
Terrible experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2016
The worst company I have worked for. Careless, incompetent staff. Always issues with payroll, management is incompetent as well. Very cheap company - I was paid below what I should have been making in my position.
Excellent
President (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
Excellent Organization in National Recruiting and professional Sales Recruiters that take pride in what they do and how they treat you
Pros
Professional
Horrible communication
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2016
The recruiter I worked with on a day to day basis was unaware of the work conditions of the company I was temping for and when I tried to address my concerns was immediately brushed off. I tried several times to speak to the angency regarding the work place which I was told was a "great" place. Immediately upon working there the employees themselves didn't even want to work there and were warning me. I tried informing Execusearch a few times and my concerns weren't addressed. I wouldn't recommend, on top of the fact there was always an issue with my time sheets when I sent them in. Never got paid on time.
Customer Service Advocate/ Provider Benefits (Former Employee) –  NJApril 14, 2016
Opportunity openings

workschedules

great experience

Hardest part of the job was the commute.

the most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short lunches
Lies to Candidates
- (Former Employee) –  -April 7, 2016
I'm glad I ended up not working here and going with another company instead. After going back for a series of interviews, the recruiter whom I was in contact with, VB, blatantly lied about opportunities "not being available" when Execu Search was clearly posting the ones I was inquiring about all over job boards. Rude.
n/a
Substance Abuse Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, NYApril 6, 2016
Highly recommended temp agency. I continue to enjoy working for this company. I would recommend this agency to any incoming nurses looking for employment.
Temp job to get me through
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 10, 2016
Year long temp job with no permanent hire. Took me through to a permanent position elsewhere. Very basic office work, nothing new to learn. No room for advancement/permanent hire.
Pros
Made friends
Cons
an hour and a half away from home
Very Professional
RN (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 3, 2016
I have had the wonderful experience of working with Execu-Search on a per diem RN position.

I found the position to be wonderful. A great work environment, competent/skilled coworkers. I was assigned to a company for a contract position. In that time, the company provided very proficient training, and utilized a wonderful management team.

My typical day consisted of 8 hrs, 5 days a week. I learned valuable skills in understanding the HEDIS project. And the most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers and managment team I worked directly with on a daily basis.

The hardest part of the job was nothing to do with the job directly. It was with the commute. I traveled a minimum of 1.25 hours a day commuting one way, (with traffic on I-84...1 1/2 hours). But, I understood that commute when I commited to the position.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Don't have any
Unprofessional and they do not look out for their employees
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Allendale, NJJanuary 19, 2016
I left an assignment to go work for an Assignment offered by Execusearch because they promised permanent after a couple of months. After 3 weeks I was called on a Friday night by their top recruiter that I was not to go back on Monday because the company needed someone with more experience! I was denied unemployment and was left without a job!! Execusearch did nothing to help me!! Horrible they do not care about their employees YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! STAY AWAY!!!
Cons
the recruiters try hard to find you a job
Registered Nurse, Pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 9, 2015
If you dont have experience its hard to find a good job site that pays well. They pay is not good they pay you $25 p/h to work with children at ACS. If you are working with children and have experience working with them you should be able to get paid more in my opinion. If you want to get better paying jobs with execu search you need have experience in a hospital or have enough experience in other nursing fields to land you a job in hospital through execu search.
Pros
weekly pay on Wednesdays
Cons
Wont let you work over time. And the pay sucks
Fantastic Staffing!
direct support professional (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 29, 2015
I was amazed at the quickness and quality of work provided by this agency.

Highly Recommend them for your staffing needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execu|Search. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2