Execu|Search Employee Reviews

productive place to work for
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
they value theyre employees opinions and needs. they treat everyone as equal and they were always available to resolve any issue. theyre payroll department is excellent. i never had any issue of late payment or any other sort
Great place to grow !
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Execusearch is Temp Agency with endless opportunity. This is the perfect job for any college student who is trying to find their niche in the workforce.
job
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
felt that it should have been more professional when it comes to informing about a positon.

also when it comes to availabilty , the company seem not to understand that having a case on the day of the assignment is not the best thing for people .
Great
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
Great company. Very professional. Supervisor was extremely hands on and attentive to my employment goals. Although there were no paid days off, work was unlimited as long as school was in session
Pros
Unlimited work
Cons
No paid days off
Temp Work is stressful
Merchant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2017
Almost all the jobs open are temp and it can be very nerve racking to be apart of. Everyone is nice but you have to be consitaly calling the recruiter for updates and they don't always answer or get back to you
At least there is a ping pong table?
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 31, 2017
• Poor work life balance, the job is described as 8-5 but we are expected to get in at 7 and stay until ~6 for a 11 hour work day.
•Management issues, our mangers bring personal issues into the office and abuse authority.
•High turnover and unstability, we had 11 people turn over within 5 months.
•Enjoyable culture, many of the people who work there are young professionals who are enjoyable to spend time with. The company does its best to host social events. And we have a ping pong table.
•Uncompetitive benefits and salary; benefits are extremely expensive and lack coverage, base salary (35-40k) is not commensurate with similar level positions.
•Bad client relationships; despite bringing in qualified candidates our sales team has not been able to match them with work.
Pros
Enjoyable culture and ping pong table
Cons
Poor work life balance, Unstable prospects, Management issues, Uncompetitive benefits and salary, bad client relationships
Review
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2017
Offered flexibility, but the leadership at the highest level is very disappointing. You are only as good as you last sale in that culture. I seldom felt appreciated and valued.
Very Professional
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 24, 2017
Execu-Search cares about the client and the workers. Never misses a beat in paying their employees, benefits are decent. And always available when needed.Culture is great, management is effective.
Needs Improvement
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2017
Everyone is so busy that you cannot get in contact with anyone

Management barely answer phone calls unless you are important

No benefits when your sick, No sick days, No pay, No one updates you on your pay being messed up or lost or deducted.
Pros
flexible hours, never a hassle
Cons
no compensation, no benefits, low pay, management doesn't answer phone
Productive work place
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 3, 2017
Execu-Search is a great place to employed. They are flexible and love being attentive to their employees. Best place to work. And there is always room for growth.
It's up to you
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 23, 2017
Make cold calls, meet people, close them.

The management is great, some of the best people you'll meet. VERY driven to make money and get things done. Culture is fantastic, they are all hard working, and want to make money, but are also great people to be around.

Hardest part of the job is closing candidates on a job.
Most enjoyable part of the job is closing candidates on a job - and building relationships with clients, and meeting new people.

Overall you can get a lot out of these guys if you put in a lot, there is a LOT to learn, and you might have to do more than 8 hours days in the beginning, or even the whole time. Starting pay isn't much, but if you do well you can make a lot of money.
Pros
Ping Pong Table, commission, Learn about IT, great people
Cons
Long days, Commission, lot of sitting
Good place to start
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 17, 2017
This establishment is a good place for people who need a job right away. Since this is a temp job there's no benefits, little pay with no chance of advancing in your field (in the company) and you only get paid for the days you work with no chance of overtime.
Cons
No benefits
Great Retained Staffing Co.
Senior Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2017
I worked three desk. Telecommunication Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, and Finance. Spent the majority time on the phone contacting clients and candidates. This isn't a 9 to 5 career. You need to be very flexible and able to handle many variables. Sometime you may think nothing is going your way but you need to hand in there. The most enjoyable part of the position is building the relationships and helping people grow their careers.
Pros
Winning Large Accounts
Cons
Sometime Waiting for the Company payment
Experience
Staffing Manager-Health Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2016
I have had the tremendous opportunity to work and grow with this company. The work experience and personal growth that I have acquired the past year has given me the confidence and experience needed to prosper in any professional environment moving forwarded.
Pros
Training, growth
Cons
Commute
Ok
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2016
It was ok dont like how they operate
They are very forgetful took a hr out of every check.
The schools was placed in pretty ok.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good Temp Agency That Kept Me Busy
Temp Admin in the Healthcare Field (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
I was a temp on and off for a few years. The Execusearch Group always came through with opportunities which led to me being able to improve both my skillson and resume.
Pros
Provides detailed job descriptions.
Cons
None.
Terrible experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2016
The worst company I have worked for. Careless, incompetent staff. Always issues with payroll, management is incompetent as well. Very cheap company - I was paid below what I should have been making in my position.
Excellent
President (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
Excellent Organization in National Recruiting and professional Sales Recruiters that take pride in what they do and how they treat you
Pros
Professional
Horrible communication
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2016
The recruiter I worked with on a day to day basis was unaware of the work conditions of the company I was temping for and when I tried to address my concerns was immediately brushed off. I tried several times to speak to the angency regarding the work place which I was told was a "great" place. Immediately upon working there the employees themselves didn't even want to work there and were warning me. I tried informing Execusearch a few times and my concerns weren't addressed. I wouldn't recommend, on top of the fact there was always an issue with my time sheets when I sent them in. Never got paid on time.
Customer Service Advocate/ Provider Benefits (Former Employee) –  NJApril 14, 2016
Opportunity openings

workschedules

great experience

Hardest part of the job was the commute.

the most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Execu|Search. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval