Execu|Search

Execu|Search Employer Reviews

great job experienced
Assistant OPRA Specialist Paralegal (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: free parking
Excellent company to work for. Great communication. Get back to you at a respectful time.
Results driven, professional environment
Business Development Manager/Account Executive (Current Employee), Stamford,CTMarch 13, 2014
Pros: industry exposure, ability to understand the recruiting business
Cons: n/a
- Making phone calls
-Persistence pays off
-Great management team, very down to earth and is willing to help at any level
-Great team across the board. Energetic, eager and goal driven
- Lack of creativity and innovation
-Closing deals
Loved working here
Registered Nurse, School Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2014
My supervisor was very pleasant to work with, she made my job easier and I was very comfortable.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Had a temp. job with great company. Employees were very nice and helpful.
Great Company
Search- Temp (Former Employee), Stamford CTNovember 15, 2013
Pros: working at different assignments weekly pay
Cons: leaving, no full time opportunites
This was great opportunity with this company, they assigned to great experience with H/R duties.
Recruiting - Temp & Perm
Account Executive (Full Life Cycle Recruiter) (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJNovember 14, 2013
Full life Cycle Recruiter focused on both temp & Perm opportunities.
data entry operator
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), new york, nyJune 6, 2013
Data entry. Get to communicate with all levels of management. Team work.
Excellent work environment
Temporary Auditor at Emblem Health (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: alot of healthy people, pot luck lunches, too many to list.
Cons: none.
*A typical day started out by responding to multiple emails, delegating specfic audits to there designated department and review all medical and hospital claims to ensure accuracy.
*What I've learned is being able to manage my time and prioritize.
*I could not have asked for better co-workers.
*The hardest part was having to leave- (honestly speaking).
*Working – more... with all those great people and building great working relationships. – less
Great culture and work environment
Staffing Manager -Temporary Division (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: great facility
Cons: health benefits, lack of unity
- Full life-cycle recruitment of candidates
- I learned how to manage a work load properly
- Loved my co-workers
- The hardest part of my job was the ups and downs of being a recruiter
A well ran company
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee), Sciota, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Hard workers. Went out of buiness. A very well ran company. Do to the economy it went out of buisness
Fun and Creative Place to work: Yodle, Inc.
Corporate Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2012
Creative people to work for! Loved it! Very open and energetic people everyday and always willing to teach you whatever they need you to do.
Great work environment
Contract recruiter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: bonuses!!!
Cons: irritatable clients, lol
Work with greatest people on Earth. No pressure, fun and great benefits
Worked as a temp, decent company
LPN (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 24, 2012
Pros: honest, paid on time, quick placement, available when needed
Cons: pay, temporary
I worked for this company as a temp for a short time. I never had any problems with payroll or reaching my agent, etc. They placed me very quickly in my field.
The only negative I can say is that other temps were working at the company I was at through different agencies and they all seemed to get paid significantly more than I was for the same position. – more... However, they also seemed to have a lot more problems with payroll, etc, at their agencies. So I guess it's a trade-off.
The agent was honest and didn't promise me the world (like people at other agencies have done). I knew what was expected of me and what to expect from the company I worked at.
I would work for them again if I ever needed temporary employment. – less
Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2012
I recently joined The Execu-Search Group after a number of years in the Staffing Industry, and I have to say it was truly an excellent decision. When I first started my new colleagues were warm, welcoming, and always willing to help, and my team is phenomenal.

At times this can be a very challenging business, but when you have some of New York City's – more... best recruiters in house, approachable managers with a wealth of knowledge and industry expertise, and a proven system that works, it makes overcoming those challenges a piece of cake.

We have a terrific company culture based off of mutual trust and respect, hard work, and nobody at TESG takes themselves too seriously, so it is easy to open up to your peers.

I am so happy I decided to take the next step in my career with The Execu-Search Group, and I look forward to what's to come. – less

Bernadette – May 24, 2012

Interesting that all of these glowing reviews by staff were all posted in the same day or two...

Great place for working moms and everyone else!
Director (Current Employee), Parsippany NJApril 25, 2012
Pros: flex schedules for working moms, high compensation, fun environment
Cons: policies could be more structured
I love everyone I work with, we have a lot of fun while making money and being productive. I feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day. We are highly compensated and always appreciated. They really go out of their way here to accommodate working mother's and their schedules.
Hard work pays off
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2012
Pros: helping people, seeing results, continuous motivation to succeed
Cons: long hours, hectic days, working overtime
This is a 24/7 job, with long hours and stressful situations. Overtime, weekends, multitasking, and working hard are "musts," however, at the end of the day, I love seeing my candidates happy. It's beyond rewarding to help my candidates get jobs, where they're compensated well and growing as individuals.
Great place to grow
Director (Current Employee), ManhattanApril 9, 2012
Pros: energetic environment, dedicated staff, high income potential
I interviewed with multiple recruitment companies before I chose TESG, and I felt that they had the most comprehensive training program and the most professional environment.

The growth opportunity is great and the leadership team delegates responsibility to the hardest workers. There is no seniority, anybody and everybody that joins has the opportunity – more... to grow. – less
Fast paced environment with great leadership
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), New JerseyApril 9, 2012
Pros: incentives
Cons: short breaks
Execu-Search is a young, fast paced environment where upper management wants to help/see their employees succeed and grow. They are open to hearing how they can improve and implement ideas quickly. The company offers rewards and incentives for doing well and promotes team work.
Extremely fun culture, great opportunity for advancement!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2012
Pros: great, young culture!
Cons: tough work/life balance at first
A typical day at work goes by quickly and keeps you on your toes! Great learning environment, everyone wants to see you do well and succeed! Management is consistent with reviews and constructive feedback to help you constantly improve. You must work hard and put the hours in, but will definitely get out what you put in!
Great Growth Opportunity / Advancement
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Bridgewater NJMarch 15, 2012
Pros: compensation potential, support, great management, great work / life balance
I have been with the Execu|Search Group for 2 years now and hands down it has been the best company I have worked for since getting into the business.

The chances for growth and compensation are endless. If you put the work in you will get rewarded.

About Execu|Search

The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and retained – Read more