Execu|Search Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible communication
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2016
The recruiter I worked with on a day to day basis was unaware of the work conditions of the company I was temping for and when I tried to address my concerns was immediately brushed off. I tried several times to speak to the angency regarding the work place which I was told was a "great" place. Immediately upon working there the employees themselves didn't even want to work there and were warning me. I tried informing Execusearch a few times and my concerns weren't addressed. I wouldn't recommend, on top of the fact there was always an issue with my time sheets when I sent them in. Never got paid on time.
Lies to Candidates
- (Former Employee) –  -April 7, 2016
I'm glad I ended up not working here and going with another company instead. After going back for a series of interviews, the recruiter whom I was in contact with, VB, blatantly lied about opportunities "not being available" when Execu Search was clearly posting the ones I was inquiring about all over job boards. Rude.
Unprofessional and they do not look out for their employees
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Allendale, NJJanuary 19, 2016
I left an assignment to go work for an Assignment offered by Execusearch because they promised permanent after a couple of months. After 3 weeks I was called on a Friday night by their top recruiter that I was not to go back on Monday because the company needed someone with more experience! I was denied unemployment and was left without a job!! Execusearch did nothing to help me!! Horrible they do not care about their employees YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
Very Professional
RN (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 3, 2016
I have had the wonderful experience of working with Execu-Search on a per diem RN position.

I found the position to be wonderful. A great work environment, competent/skilled coworkers. I was assigned to a company for a contract position. In that time, the company provided very proficient training, and utilized a wonderful management team.

My typical day consisted of 8 hrs, 5 days a week. I learned valuable skills in understanding the HEDIS project. And the most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers and managment team I worked directly with on a daily basis.

The hardest part of the job was nothing to do with the job directly. It was with the commute. I traveled a minimum of 1.25 hours a day commuting one way, (with traffic on I-84...1 1/2 hours). But, I understood that commute when I commited to the position.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Don't have any
the recruiters try hard to find you a job
Registered Nurse, Pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 9, 2015
If you dont have experience its hard to find a good job site that pays well. They pay is not good they pay you $25 p/h to work with children at ACS. If you are working with children and have experience working with them you should be able to get paid more in my opinion. If you want to get better paying jobs with execu search you need have experience in a hospital or have enough experience in other nursing fields to land you a job in hospital through execu search.
Pros
weekly pay on Wednesdays
Cons
Wont let you work over time. And the pay sucks
Customer Service Advocate/ Provider Benefits (Former Employee) –  NJApril 14, 2016
Opportunity openings

workschedules

great experience

Hardest part of the job was the commute.

the most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short lunches
Temp job to get me through
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 10, 2016
Year long temp job with no permanent hire. Took me through to a permanent position elsewhere. Very basic office work, nothing new to learn. No room for advancement/permanent hire.
Pros
Made friends
Cons
an hour and a half away from home
Excellent
President (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
Excellent Organization in National Recruiting and professional Sales Recruiters that take pride in what they do and how they treat you
Pros
Professional
n/a
Substance Abuse Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, NYApril 6, 2016
Highly recommended temp agency. I continue to enjoy working for this company. I would recommend this agency to any incoming nurses looking for employment.
excellent company to worok for
Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 9, 2015
execu search is indeed an excellent agency to work for but the recruiters do not follow up with employees accordingly. you have to constantly remain in contact with them to find new positions. for instance im employed with them now and im currently waiting on a position now since august of this year. thats the only con other than that you can get placed at an excellent company if your lucky enough for a long period of time.
Pros
weekly pay on time, benefits
Cons
communication/following up
Mental Health Counselor job
Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 4, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Execu Search for the most part. I was hired quickly and my supervisor worked hard to get things started for me. I found out later that I was offered a significantly lower rate than another employee with the same experience, so I'm frustrated about that and wished I had counter-offered. Nevertheless, I had a lot of independence on the job, which I greatly appreciated. When I asked for help, they did their best. On the flip side of the independence I get, they offer very very little support. They don't seem concerned about quality of service - they don't offer training on how to use SESIS, or any supervision.
Pros
You have a lot of independence, no paperwork beyond session notes, responsive to calls and emails
Cons
Little support, no resources provided to do the job, no training to use necessary equipment, overly hands off, LOW pay
Fantastic Staffing!
direct support professional (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 29, 2015
I was amazed at the quickness and quality of work provided by this agency.

Highly Recommend them for your staffing needs.
Look out it in Hartford
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hartford,CTApril 2, 2015
I was scheduled an interview in their Hartford office. When I arrived the person to interview told me there was a proposal he needed to tend to that was more more important than sitting with me. The interview took place in an office with almost no furniture and only 2 "employees" who then rode the elevator down 21 floors with me and literally ran down the sidewalk into the city while I was standing on the sidewalk out front the building.
Pros
Possibly a con scam to aquire your personal info
I like working with Children and this is the perfect place to be
Assist teacher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2015
This company is excellent I enjoy working for them. Most of the contact with the agency is over the phone. I have been working with the company for eight month's now. Any time you need assistants have questions or need forms filled out there always there for you and on point.
Pros
They provide a raise every year
Cons
Professional but stuffy and boring
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  NJJune 9, 2015
I was not challenged. My skills are vast & I was not given much room to increase my skills or learn new & I was passed over for personal reasons. Communication was seriously & disrespectfully lacking.
Helpful and supportive staff
Assist teachers (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
This is a temp company. They are very helpful and informative. I work at KIPP Infinity Elementary and I love it. I am a para professional and I truly enjoy it. It is challenging working in the special education field. I have great co-workers and they are very supportive of everyone. I love KIPP Day, it's staff development day. You learn strategies to enhance the students skills for coping with school and life as well as behavior issues. The hardest thing about the job is not being able to help or feeling like you cant help. I love working there and i hope to find another environment like it.
Pros
support team
Cons
short lunch breaks
productive and fun
I assist students (Current Employee) –  manhattan nyMarch 18, 2015
Execu search sends you out to work in different schools in a classroom environment. You get to help kids who are struggling with there schoolwork. I pull small groups and try to help the kids understand the work better.
Pros
off on all major holidays
Cons
paras are off in te summer and do not get paid for summer vacations
Great Temp Agency to work for. They have contracts with fortune 500 companies that are great to work for.
Human Resources Administrative, Sanofi Aventis (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2015
The Execu-Search is an Awesome Temporary Agency to be a part of. They have contracts with fortune 500 companies that are great to work for.
Pros
offers medical insurance and 401k
Cons
no paid days off
Great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 22, 2015
The employees here are a great bunch of people to work with. They make you feel comfortable and are always willing to work with you.
Pros
Fun loving environment which makes you feel like always working
Cons
none that I could think of
A company that has taken care of me
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2012
I have had an excellent experience being employed by this company, both in-house, and on temp assignments for various clients.

Within the span of a year, I have had many opportunities for advancement and increased responsibility.

Friendly, open environment. Communications with management are direct and transparent (no games). No pressure to take on undesired tasks or roles.

Work-life balance is ideal.

Part-time employees can qualify for benefits!
Pros
flexibility, benefits, opportunity for advancement
Cons
sometimes it's a noisy office

4.2