Execu|Search

Execu|Search Employee Reviews

Professional but stuffy and boring
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), NJJune 9, 2015
I was not challenged. My skills are vast & I was not given much room to increase my skills or learn new & I was passed over for personal reasons. Communication was seriously & disrespectfully lacking.
Great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 22, 2015
Pros: Fun loving environment which makes you feel like always working
Cons: none that I could think of
The employees here are a great bunch of people to work with. They make you feel comfortable and are always willing to work with you.
I like working with Children and this is the perfect place to be
Assist teacher (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: They provide a raise every year
Cons: None
This company is excellent I enjoy working for them. Most of the contact with the agency is over the phone. I have been working with the company for eight month's now. Any time you need assistants have questions or need forms filled out there always there for you and on point.
Look out it in Hartford
Nurse (Former Employee), Hartford,CTApril 2, 2015
Pros: Possibly a con scam to aquire your personal info
I was scheduled an interview in their Hartford office. When I arrived the person to interview told me there was a proposal he needed to tend to that was more more important than sitting with me. The interview – more... took place in an office with almost no furniture and only 2 "employees" who then rode the elevator down 21 floors with me and literally ran down the sidewalk into the city while I was standing on the sidewalk out front the building. – less
productive and fun
I assist students (Current Employee), manhattan nyMarch 18, 2015
Pros: off on all major holidays
Cons: paras are off in te summer and do not get paid for summer vacations
Execu search sends you out to work in different schools in a classroom environment. You get to help kids who are struggling with there schoolwork. I pull small groups and try to help the kids understand the work better.
Great Temp Agency to work for. They have contracts with fortune 500 companies that are great to work for.
Human Resources Administrative, Sanofi Aventis (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2015
Pros: offers medical insurance and 401k
Cons: no paid days off
The Execu-Search is an Awesome Temporary Agency to be a part of. They have contracts with fortune 500 companies that are great to work for.
Helpful and supportive staff
Assist teachers (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: support team
Cons: short lunch breaks
This is a temp company. They are very helpful and informative. I work at KIPP Infinity Elementary and I love it. I am a para professional and I truly enjoy it. It is challenging working in the special – more... education field. I have great co-workers and they are very supportive of everyone. I love KIPP Day, it's staff development day. You learn strategies to enhance the students skills for coping with school and life as well as behavior issues. The hardest thing about the job is not being able to help or feeling like you cant help. I love working there and i hope to find another environment like it. – less
dental assistant
dental assistant (Former Employee), New York CityOctober 21, 2014
Pros: job placement
Cons: pay, no communication, terrible management
The job placement was good. The agency sucks. Terrible communication skills. Really rude. And don't really care about you unless you can offer them a percentage. They also lied about the pay rate.
Healthcare Temporary Division
Staffing Manager/Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
High volume of open jobs to fill on a daily basis, you're given a lot responsibility. There is a lot of cold calling and decent compensation, the company has a very young culture as the majority of the employees are between the ages of 22 and 35.
Always kept me busy with assignments
A/P Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJSeptember 10, 2014
I loved that they always kept me busy with great assignments.
Great company
Temp (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2014
Working with execu-search was a great experience . they really try to reach out to you and give you results that you want.
Disappointing place
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Stamford,CTAugust 20, 2014
HR Manager is very unprofessional, no interest in that place.
Shattered dreams
LMSW (Current Employee), New YorkJune 14, 2014
Pros: car sales person/politicians
Cons: gamble
Execu Search found me employment at the Emergency Room at Montefiore. This was my dream job. I started to develop working relationships in all of the departments. I thank God for this opportunity each – more... day. I received a call during my days off “not to return” on Monday. I found out that I was a federal criminal in South Carolina in 2002. In 2002, I was mid through my graduate studies in Fordham University. Montefiore did not want to hear it and Execu Search did not advocate for me. Execu Search uses primitive ways of searching your criminal background. I found on my Own a new job where they took my finger prints and used state of the art criminal background check which came out clean. I received a letter from the South Carolina county clerk stating that the person with my name did not match my social security number or date of birth and never lived in New York. Execu Search never contact me to apologize or offer me a makeup job. Thank God I found on my own a new job which pays more. – less
Lay Back environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grenada, MSMay 19, 2014
Pros: lay back environment
Cons: low paid, not much to do
It was an okay place. I enjoyed the management. Just did not have much to do.
Excellent organization
Editor (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
I honed more editorial skills by working with The Execu-Search Group than at any previous organization offering editorial assignments. It is a top-notch business concern, and the staff is just marvelous.
great job experienced
Assistant OPRA Specialist Paralegal (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: free parking
Excellent company to work for. Great communication. Get back to you at a respectful time.
Results driven, professional environment
Business Development Manager/Account Executive (Current Employee), Stamford,CTMarch 13, 2014
Pros: industry exposure, ability to understand the recruiting business
Cons: n/a
- Making phone calls
-Persistence pays off
-Great management team, very down to earth and is willing to help at any level
-Great team across the board. Energetic, eager and goal driven
- Lack of creativity and innovation
-Closing deals
Loved working here
Registered Nurse, School Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2014
My supervisor was very pleasant to work with, she made my job easier and I was very comfortable.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Had a temp. job with great company. Employees were very nice and helpful.
Recruiting - Temp & Perm
Account Executive (Full Life Cycle Recruiter) (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJNovember 14, 2013
Full life Cycle Recruiter focused on both temp & Perm opportunities.

1 2 3

About Execu|Search

As the leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm in the New York City Tri-State area and – Read more

Execu|Search Salaries