Execu|Search

Execu|Search Employer Reviews

Always kept me busy with assignments
A/P Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJSeptember 10, 2014
I loved that they always kept me busy with great assignments.
Great company
Temp (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2014
Working with execu-search was a great experience . they really try to reach out to you and give you results that you want.
Disappointing place
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Stamford,CTAugust 20, 2014
HR Manager is very unprofessional, no interest in that place.
Shattered dreams
LMSW (Current Employee), New YorkJune 14, 2014
Pros: car sales person/politicians
Cons: gamble
Execu Search found me employment at the Emergency Room at Montefiore. This was my dream job. I started to develop working relationships in all of the departments. I thank God for this opportunity each day. I received a call during my days off “not to return” on Monday. I found out that I was a federal criminal in South Carolina in 2002. In 2002, I was – more... mid through my graduate studies in Fordham University. Montefiore did not want to hear it and Execu Search did not advocate for me. Execu Search uses primitive ways of searching your criminal background. I found on my Own a new job where they took my finger prints and used state of the art criminal background check which came out clean. I received a letter from the South Carolina county clerk stating that the person with my name did not match my social security number or date of birth and never lived in New York. Execu Search never contact me to apologize or offer me a makeup job. Thank God I found on my own a new job which pays more. – less
Lay Back environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grenada, MSMay 19, 2014
Pros: lay back environment
Cons: low paid, not much to do
It was an okay place. I enjoyed the management. Just did not have much to do.
Excellent organization
Editor (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
I honed more editorial skills by working with The Execu-Search Group than at any previous organization offering editorial assignments. It is a top-notch business concern, and the staff is just marvelous.
great job experienced
Assistant OPRA Specialist Paralegal (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: free parking
Excellent company to work for. Great communication. Get back to you at a respectful time.
Results driven, professional environment
Business Development Manager/Account Executive (Current Employee), Stamford,CTMarch 13, 2014
Pros: industry exposure, ability to understand the recruiting business
Cons: n/a
- Making phone calls
-Persistence pays off
-Great management team, very down to earth and is willing to help at any level
-Great team across the board. Energetic, eager and goal driven
- Lack of creativity and innovation
-Closing deals
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Had a temp. job with great company. Employees were very nice and helpful.
Great Company
Search- Temp (Former Employee), Stamford CTNovember 15, 2013
Pros: working at different assignments weekly pay
Cons: leaving, no full time opportunites
This was great opportunity with this company, they assigned to great experience with H/R duties.
Recruiting - Temp & Perm
Account Executive (Full Life Cycle Recruiter) (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJNovember 14, 2013
Full life Cycle Recruiter focused on both temp & Perm opportunities.
SCAM artists. Execu|Search posts fake job postings.
Client (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: unscrupulous
I'm writing this review as a former client to warn all potential future clients to be weary of Execu|Search. I write this for the following reasons:

1.) PUMP - Execu|Search and its employees post fake job postings that are either entirely fictitious or severely out of date in order to collect as many resumes as possible to fill their resume quota. – more... The agents promise to revert...

and

2.) DUMP - ...they never respond

3.) LAX - Execu|Search and its agents apply for positions on your behalf without your consent. I found this out 3 months after when a friend of mine informed me that she received my resume for an application that I never consented to. – less
data entry operator
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), new york, nyJune 6, 2013
Data entry. Get to communicate with all levels of management. Team work.
Excellent work environment
Temporary Auditor at Emblem Health (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: alot of healthy people, pot luck lunches, too many to list.
Cons: none.
*A typical day started out by responding to multiple emails, delegating specfic audits to there designated department and review all medical and hospital claims to ensure accuracy.
*What I've learned is being able to manage my time and prioritize.
*I could not have asked for better co-workers.
*The hardest part was having to leave- (honestly speaking).
*Working – more... with all those great people and building great working relationships. – less
Great culture and work environment
Staffing Manager -Temporary Division (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: great facility
Cons: health benefits, lack of unity
- Full life-cycle recruitment of candidates
- I learned how to manage a work load properly
- Loved my co-workers
- The hardest part of my job was the ups and downs of being a recruiter
A well ran company
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee), Sciota, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Hard workers. Went out of buiness. A very well ran company. Do to the economy it went out of buisness
Fun and Creative Place to work: Yodle, Inc.
Corporate Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2012
Creative people to work for! Loved it! Very open and energetic people everyday and always willing to teach you whatever they need you to do.
Great work environment
Contract recruiter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: bonuses!!!
Cons: irritatable clients, lol
Work with greatest people on Earth. No pressure, fun and great benefits
Worked as a temp, decent company
LPN (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 24, 2012
Pros: honest, paid on time, quick placement, available when needed
Cons: pay, temporary
I worked for this company as a temp for a short time. I never had any problems with payroll or reaching my agent, etc. They placed me very quickly in my field.
The only negative I can say is that other temps were working at the company I was at through different agencies and they all seemed to get paid significantly more than I was for the same position. – more... However, they also seemed to have a lot more problems with payroll, etc, at their agencies. So I guess it's a trade-off.
The agent was honest and didn't promise me the world (like people at other agencies have done). I knew what was expected of me and what to expect from the company I worked at.
I would work for them again if I ever needed temporary employment. – less
Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2012
I recently joined The Execu-Search Group after a number of years in the Staffing Industry, and I have to say it was truly an excellent decision. When I first started my new colleagues were warm, welcoming, and always willing to help, and my team is phenomenal.

At times this can be a very challenging business, but when you have some of New York City's – more... best recruiters in house, approachable managers with a wealth of knowledge and industry expertise, and a proven system that works, it makes overcoming those challenges a piece of cake.

We have a terrific company culture based off of mutual trust and respect, hard work, and nobody at TESG takes themselves too seriously, so it is easy to open up to your peers.

I am so happy I decided to take the next step in my career with The Execu-Search Group, and I look forward to what's to come. – less

May 24, 2012

Interesting that all of these glowing reviews by staff were all posted in the same day or two...

About Execu|Search

The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and retained – Read more