Execu|Search

Execu|Search Employee Reviews

SCAM artists. Execu|Search posts fake job postings.
Client (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: unscrupulous
I'm writing this review as a former client to warn all potential future clients to be weary of Execu|Search. I write this for the following reasons:

1.) PUMP - Execu|Search and its employees post fake job postings that are either entirely fictitious or severely out of date in order to collect as many resumes as possible to fill their resume quota. The agents promise to revert...

and

2.) DUMP - ...they never respond

3.) LAX - Execu|Search and its agents apply for positions on your behalf without your consent. I found this out 3 months after when a friend of mine informed me that she received my resume for an application that I never consented to.
data entry operator
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), new york, nyJune 6, 2013
Data entry. Get to communicate with all levels of management. Team work.
Excellent work environment
Temporary Auditor at Emblem Health (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: alot of healthy people, pot luck lunches, too many to list.
Cons: none.
*A typical day started out by responding to multiple emails, delegating specfic audits to there designated department and review all medical and hospital claims to ensure accuracy.
*What I've learned is being able to manage my time and prioritize.
*I could not have asked for better co-workers.
*The hardest part was having to leave- (honestly speaking).
*Working with all those great people and building great working relationships.
Great culture and work environment
Staffing Manager -Temporary Division (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: great facility
Cons: health benefits, lack of unity
- Full life-cycle recruitment of candidates
- I learned how to manage a work load properly
- Loved my co-workers
- The hardest part of my job was the ups and downs of being a recruiter
A well ran company
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee), Sciota, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Hard workers. Went out of buiness. A very well ran company. Do to the economy it went out of buisness
Fun and Creative Place to work: Yodle, Inc.
Corporate Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2012
Creative people to work for! Loved it! Very open and energetic people everyday and always willing to teach you whatever they need you to do.
Great work environment
Contract recruiter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: bonuses!!!
Cons: irritatable clients, lol
Work with greatest people on Earth. No pressure, fun and great benefits
Worked as a temp, decent company
LPN (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 24, 2012
Pros: honest, paid on time, quick placement, available when needed
Cons: pay, temporary
I worked for this company as a temp for a short time. I never had any problems with payroll or reaching my agent, etc. They placed me very quickly in my field.
The only negative I can say is that other temps were working at the company I was at through different agencies and they all seemed to get paid significantly more than I was for the same position. However, they also seemed to have a lot more problems with payroll, etc, at their agencies. So I guess it's a trade-off.
The agent was honest and didn't promise me the world (like people at other agencies have done). I knew what was expected of me and what to expect from the company I worked at.
I would work for them again if I ever needed temporary employment.
Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2012
I recently joined The Execu-Search Group after a number of years in the Staffing Industry, and I have to say it was truly an excellent decision. When I first started my new colleagues were warm, welcoming, and always willing to help, and my team is phenomenal.

At times this can be a very challenging business, but when you have some of New York City's best recruiters in house, approachable managers with a wealth of knowledge and industry expertise, and a proven system that works, it makes overcoming those challenges a piece of cake.

We have a terrific company culture based off of mutual trust and respect, hard work, and nobody at TESG takes themselves too seriously, so it is easy to open up to your peers.

I am so happy I decided to take the next step in my career with The Execu-Search Group, and I look forward to what's to come.

May 24, 2012

Interesting that all of these glowing reviews by staff were all posted in the same day or two...

Great place for working moms and everyone else!
Director (Current Employee), Parsippany NJApril 25, 2012
Pros: flex schedules for working moms, high compensation, fun environment
Cons: policies could be more structured
I love everyone I work with, we have a lot of fun while making money and being productive. I feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day. We are highly compensated and always appreciated. They really go out of their way here to accommodate working mother's and their schedules.
Hard work pays off
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2012
Pros: helping people, seeing results, continuous motivation to succeed
Cons: long hours, hectic days, working overtime
This is a 24/7 job, with long hours and stressful situations. Overtime, weekends, multitasking, and working hard are "musts," however, at the end of the day, I love seeing my candidates happy. It's beyond rewarding to help my candidates get jobs, where they're compensated well and growing as individuals.
Great place to grow
Director (Current Employee), ManhattanApril 9, 2012
Pros: energetic environment, dedicated staff, high income potential
I interviewed with multiple recruitment companies before I chose TESG, and I felt that they had the most comprehensive training program and the most professional environment.

The growth opportunity is great and the leadership team delegates responsibility to the hardest workers. There is no seniority, anybody and everybody that joins has the opportunity to grow.
Fast paced environment with great leadership
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), New JerseyApril 9, 2012
Pros: incentives
Cons: short breaks
Execu-Search is a young, fast paced environment where upper management wants to help/see their employees succeed and grow. They are open to hearing how they can improve and implement ideas quickly. The company offers rewards and incentives for doing well and promotes team work.
Extremely fun culture, great opportunity for advancement!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2012
Pros: great, young culture!
Cons: tough work/life balance at first
A typical day at work goes by quickly and keeps you on your toes! Great learning environment, everyone wants to see you do well and succeed! Management is consistent with reviews and constructive feedback to help you constantly improve. You must work hard and put the hours in, but will definitely get out what you put in!
Great Growth Opportunity / Advancement
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Bridgewater NJMarch 15, 2012
Pros: compensation potential, support, great management, great work / life balance
I have been with the Execu|Search Group for 2 years now and hands down it has been the best company I have worked for since getting into the business.

The chances for growth and compensation are endless. If you put the work in you will get rewarded.
good people
recruiter (Current Employee), NYCMarch 14, 2012
Pros: great jobs
great people to jumpstart your career. Concerned with finding solid talent great oppurtunity. Would def use.
Awesome Culture and Growth Potential
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 14, 2012
This is such an energetic environment where is vibe is infectious and people do very well. It's encouraging to see that - the potential to make money is astonomical. It really is a helpful environment where people want you to do well. You have to work hard, but the pay-off is great.
Overall a great company to work for
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), New JerseyFebruary 24, 2012
Excellent place to start and expand on your career in recruiting. They allow and encourage you to grow without micro managing. The training is constantly improving. They seem to listen to gripes and concerns without judgement while implementing changes making you part of the decision.
A company that has taken care of me
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: flexibility, benefits, opportunity for advancement
Cons: sometimes it's a noisy office
I have had an excellent experience being employed by this company, both in-house, and on temp assignments for various clients.

Within the span of a year, I have had many opportunities for advancement and increased responsibility.

Friendly, open environment. Communications with management are direct and transparent (no games). No pressure to take on undesired tasks or roles.

Work-life balance is ideal.

Part-time employees can qualify for benefits!
Fantastic company
Director (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: great leadership, huge income potential, supportive work environment
I cannot say enough good things about this company- this is a great organization run with integrity and passion. The work environment is fun and energetic and a lot of training is invested in employees to ensure success. The sky is the limit in terms of growth here, you get what you invest into it, and there are a ton of resources to make sure everyone can reach their potential

About Execu|Search

The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and retained – Read more

Execu|Search Salaries