ExecuSource

ExecuSource Employer Reviews

Worked hard to get me a permanent position and did!!!
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 17, 2013
Pros: great follow through!
Cons: none they were great!
Great follow through, extremely thorough and informative! Very honest and they worked hard to get me a perm position and did. They exceeded them my expectations! I would refer them to anyone and everyone!
serious recruiters that know what they are doing.
Fixed Assets Accountant (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 18, 2013
Pros: professionals
I have worked with several staffing agencies over the last few years and these guys are VERY different. They don't waste your time, they respond to all inquiries and although you may not like what they have to tell you, they are always up front and "real." They placed me in several long term contract positions at a rate FAR and ABOVE what other agencies – more... in the Atlanta area were paying.

I had a friend who had a misunderstanding with one of the recruiters and the Managing Partner at Execusource immediately called them to rectify the situation, something that is un-heard of in this industry! – less
BEST Company
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2013
Pros: personalities are great, very helpful & resourceful, energetic recruiters
I worked with ExecuSource and they placed me at my current employer. ExecuSource was extremely helpful in finding me a new career and made the move a smooth and easy transition. I am very thankful for all of their help and assistance as they were very professional and persistent in putting me with the right employer.
This was an excellent employer.
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2013
This was an excellent employer. The staff was very professional.

About ExecuSource

Since 1998, we’ve been Atlanta’s trusted staffing partner. We’re here to help employers create valuable teams – Read more