ExecuSource Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great work place
Executive Recruiting Firm (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2015
I was surrounded by kind and very friendly people, I enjoy working at this company. I have learned a lot of new skills and I'm glad that I had the opportunity to work here.
Worked hard to get me a permanent position and did!!!
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 17, 2013
Great follow through, extremely thorough and informative! Very honest and they worked hard to get me a perm position and did. They exceeded them my expectations! I would refer them to anyone and everyone!
Pros
great follow through!
Cons
none they were great!
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  AtlantaApril 19, 2013
These guys rock! They worked hard for me and found me a great assignment that went perm over in 3 weeks! They were no B.S. and a lot of fun to work with.
serious recruiters that know what they are doing.
Fixed Assets Accountant (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 18, 2013
I have worked with several staffing agencies over the last few years and these guys are VERY different. They don't waste your time, they respond to all inquiries and although you may not like what they have to tell you, they are always up front and "real." They placed me in several long term contract positions at a rate FAR and ABOVE what other agencies in the Atlanta area were paying.

I had a friend who had a misunderstanding with one of the recruiters and the Managing Partner at Execusource immediately called them to rectify the situation, something that is un-heard of in this industry!
Pros
professionals
BEST Company
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2013
I worked with ExecuSource and they placed me at my current employer. ExecuSource was extremely helpful in finding me a new career and made the move a smooth and easy transition. I am very thankful for all of their help and assistance as they were very professional and persistent in putting me with the right employer.
Pros
personalities are great, very helpful & resourceful, energetic recruiters

4.8