ExecuStay Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Something new all the time- very neat concept
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 1, 2013
My typical day begins with getting the housekeepers out the door with their schedules for the day, then responding to emails and welcoming new guests, following up on maintenance requests, preparing schedules for the next day. Checking for new set ups or teardowns, helping co workers with any issues they have recieved from guests. I have learned alot about corporate housing , relocations, wireless trouble shooting, cable issues, dealing with utility companies and furniture providers. I thoroughly enjoy the interaction i get to have with guests, even if its because they are unhappy, i like the chance to fix problems and change their opinion of their experience. Of course the goal is always to not have any problems, but relocating or moving starting a new job is a stressful time i like to be there to at least make their housing experience a great one! i also like that its really something different all the time!
The hardest part of my job is lack of organization and no set standards to follow.
Pros
weekdays, mon-fri 8-5 paid holidays and sick time
Cons
not really any
Corporate housing at its finest.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 21, 2012
I really enjoyed working in the corporate housing field. Everyday was different and I would definitely do it again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExecuStay. Our community is ready to answer.

ExecuStay Reviews by Job Title