ExecuTeam Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Human Resources Recruiter
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Performed the following assignment. Responsible for all aspects of recruitment including developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies to attract top talent, creative sourcing, identify and attend job fairs, candidate management, and partnering with hiring managers to manage expectations.
Executeam has provided me an excellent opportunity to get more SAP and Human Resource Training
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
Due to most recent assignment, I have been able to learn about visas that are available as well as the process and documentation required to obtain certain visas.
The best professional work agency!!
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2014
This agency will create great opportunities for advancement on every assignment they give you. The employees at ExecuTeam, the staff, are all great. They empathize and sympathize very well with people looking for an open door opportunity within the job market. The most enjoyable part about them is that they give you the best assignments. No crazy retail companies, no dangerous work or hostile environments. Just professional, quality job assignments that pay very well.
Very helpful
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxMarch 31, 2014
A day after my interview I was placed at Department of Agriculture as a receptionist. The assignment was only for a day but it was fun. A week later I started a permanent job that I found on my own. If I ever need their service again then I would definitely use them.
Pros
good pay, fast placement, they really try to help you find something
Cons
short assignment
ExecuTeam is a staffing agency that I worked with for many jobs.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
I have always looked to ExecuTeam as a good source for jobs whether it be temporary or permanent. I have recently contacted them to get back to the workforce.
Love ExecuTeam!
Temp/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Downtown, Houston, TXJune 2, 2014
My assignment downtown saved my life! Thank you! The office staff at ExecuTeam are the absolute best, nicest, and accommodating!
Pros
assignments with top companies
knowledgeable team members
Medical Assistant/Urology Department (Former Employee) –  Houston txJuly 10, 2013
Had a blast with the work I did I got to see cool things but also in a learning way. Never got bored it always something new everyday
Pros
grow
Productive and a place to learn new skills
Computer Instructor- Weed and Seed Program (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2012
Fun place to work.
Lots to learn -
Growing environment
Productive and a place to learn new skills
Very caring and responsive to situations and job placement.
Hearing Examiner for City of Houston PWE (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2012
Very caring and responsive to situations and job placement.

4.7