ExecuTeam Employee Reviews

Five stars out of five
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Everyone there is professional, kind and prompt with regards to communication. I rate the company five stars out of five with regards to professionalism and find the staff to be extremely courteous. The assignments are on par with my skill set and they have been fantastic to work for.
staffing company
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2017
the pay is okay, the contracts at different locations are pretty good , well located to my needs at that time of traveling from one job to another.
Great staff
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2017
They have only placed me with one job in the past two years. I have been calling them almost every week and no ones seems to want to help place me. When i go online to fill out an applaction for the positions they have i never here back from anyone and will i call they just say someone will call you
Working a Temp Job
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2016
The most difficult part of this job is knowing it is temporary. It did serve a purpose and met a need. It did keep me in education and I did learn something to carry on.
Excellent place to start entry level
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2015
The recruiting staff at ExecuTeam is Awesome!!!! They work hard to secure a position with you at the companies that inquire them. What I love most is the type of work environment they put you in. Ive worked temporary assignments for some of the biggest companies in Houston. And if it were not for school and other obligations I would be a fulltime employee ot one of them. But hands down, this company sends you to nothing less then the best. They also pay very well. More than the average temp company pays out. And its weekly.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not all temp positions are at good companies.
Human Resources Recruiter
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Performed the following assignment. Responsible for all aspects of recruitment including developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies to attract top talent, creative sourcing, identify and attend job fairs, candidate management, and partnering with hiring managers to manage expectations.
Executeam has provided me an excellent opportunity to get more SAP and Human Resource Training
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
Due to most recent assignment, I have been able to learn about visas that are available as well as the process and documentation required to obtain certain visas.
ExecuTeam is a staffing agency that I worked with for many jobs.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
I have always looked to ExecuTeam as a good source for jobs whether it be temporary or permanent. I have recently contacted them to get back to the workforce.
The best professional work agency!!
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2014
This agency will create great opportunities for advancement on every assignment they give you. The employees at ExecuTeam, the staff, are all great. They empathize and sympathize very well with people looking for an open door opportunity within the job market. The most enjoyable part about them is that they give you the best assignments. No crazy retail companies, no dangerous work or hostile environments. Just professional, quality job assignments that pay very well.
Never work for agency.... Get hired directly
Office / Accounting person (Former Employee) –  HoustonJuly 27, 2014
* Uncaring work staff at ExecuTeam who only want to place that Next temporary.
* If you want to be placed some where else ..good luck! Your stuck there... unless you just up and quit.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Uncaring work staff
productive and fast paced
Sr. Administrative Coordinator, (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2014
I loved working with patients and the physicians. There were several responsibilities delegated and entrusted to me. Such as coordinating personal and clinic calendar, scheduling travel arrangements. Scheduling conferences, preparing packets and agenda. I loved my coworkers it was a team enviornment though I worked alone for my surgeons.
Pros
Excellent for education
Cons
contract, no benefits.
Love ExecuTeam!
Temp/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Downtown, Houston, TXJune 2, 2014
My assignment downtown saved my life! Thank you! The office staff at ExecuTeam are the absolute best, nicest, and accommodating!
Pros
Assignments with top companies
Very helpful
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxMarch 31, 2014
A day after my interview I was placed at Department of Agriculture as a receptionist. The assignment was only for a day but it was fun. A week later I started a permanent job that I found on my own. If I ever need their service again then I would definitely use them.
Pros
good pay, fast placement, they really try to help you find something
Cons
short assignment
Fast Paced, Temporary position
Customer Service Representative/ Temp (Former Employee) –  houston,txJanuary 15, 2014
Call Center
Answering Phones
Taking Payments over the phone.

Good opportunity for a temporary position,
Pros
Good pay, learned new things
Cons
Very uneducated people and unclean
Good agency for placements
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2013
Work load went from practically nothing except phones calls from tenants to very busy work load. New management made all the difference. Co-workers were the best I have ever worked with. The hardest part of the job was entering an office with no working equipment. Good training allowed for growth in skills by learning new computer programs while extending knowledge of others.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Long days in the beginning that changed for the better
knowledgeable team members
Medical Assistant/Urology Department (Former Employee) –  Houston txJuly 10, 2013
Had a blast with the work I did I got to see cool things but also in a learning way. Never got bored it always something new everyday
Pros
grow
Productive and a place to learn new skills
Computer Instructor- Weed and Seed Program (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2012
Fun place to work.
Lots to learn -
Growing environment
Productive and a place to learn new skills
Very caring and responsive to situations and job placement.
Hearing Examiner for City of Houston PWE (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2012
Very caring and responsive to situations and job placement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExecuTeam. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5