Due to rapid growth, we have an immediate opening for a job site & project manager.
MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY!
The job site manager is responsible for specific job supervision, customer service, assistance with hiring/firing of installation technicians, and ultimately responsible for the smooth, efficient flow of quality job site work, managing the labor budget, and making sure each job runs smoothly without issues.
The job site manager must use constant communication, leadership, organization, and development skills to run multiple job files effectively and to coordinate subcontractors on each project to ensure quality and time frames are met and that customers experience a magical experience above and beyond what most construction companies provide.
These are the most important things:
1. Customer Satisfaction (shown as a referral)
2. Quality Control (built to BAM 2012 building performance guidelines, warranty work)
3. Cost control and maintaining margins
- Work 7am-7pm when necessary to complete the job
- Responsible for creating a strong enough experience for the customer so that it generates referrals.
- Utilize our scheduling and customer communication portal to effectively manage jobs using a company provided iPad and Laptop computer.
- Must be extremely technology savvy, if not, please don't apply.
- Complete Purchase Orders for your jobs with project manager, order materials
- Return materials upon completion of job
- Train and Oversee Subcontractors & Employees on your jobsites
- Ensure Quality control by periodic inspection and proper training of staff
- Manages the labor efficiency to control costs
- Report back to sales staff in post job accounting meeting for any changes that need to be made with the estimating system.
- Communicates daily with the customer
- Responsible for all customer complaints and satisfaction ratings.
- Ensures that all jobsites are run according to OSHA & EPA minimum standards.
- Responsible for overseeing that all work is done on time, to code, passes inspection, and in a top quality manner (work to be completed to the BAM 2012 Builder's performance guidelines).
- Responsible for taking before and after photos for jobs and inspections, or collecting those photos from subcontractors
- Keep inventory of company materials, equipment, and tools
- Experience with managing multiple projects at once
- 5+ years experience managing a job site and doing Tile, Batt Insulation, Rough and Finish Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Window/Door installation.
- Full time commitment
- Must have a smart phone and experience with technology
- Have internet, computer, printer capability at home
- Must have a general knowledge and understanding of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC for working along with our subcontractors for those areas.
- Must own a Production type vehicle (truck or van) and have a driver's license
- Must be able to work 40-50 hours a week
- Must have tools applicable to the trades
- Extensive Previous construction experience required
- Must have leadership ability
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be a proactive and strong communicator both written and verbally
- Must be extremely organized and enjoy organizing files, schedules, and timelines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where changes are made on the fly and communicated to all involved on the file
- Must have a sincerity about them that they want to do the right thing and truly take care of the homeowner's needs
Characteristics the Most Successful Employees in this position have
- Be an absolute expert in all the trades involved
- Leadership Ability
- Extremely Organized
- Ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Good Communication skills
- Be a great Problem Solver and willing to think outside of the box under pressure
- Ability to commit to and meet deadlines and goals
- Extensive Construction Installation knowledge for our trades
- Optimistic, positive attitude
- Teachable/Coachable personality
Expectation for Performance
- Recommend Rate of 95% or Better
- On Time
- On Budget
- Customer service
- Generate referrals
- Maintain labor budgets
- Produce jobs without warranty work
- Meet Scheduling deadlines
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Trailer and Tools provided when necessary for on-site work
- Compensation is negotiable
Indeed - 13 months ago
Executive Exteriors & Remodeling is a full service remodeling firm based out of Plymouth, MN. Our company was founded around the idea...